free hit counters
Shrunk-Drunk Valentines - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-20-2023   #1
Tiedefender
Process Master

Shrunk-Drunk Valentines

Got my birthday present early this year. My submission for Shrink Fan giveaway has just posted.

The ladies are looking good. I'm loving Jill's panty shot. Taki's expression is great. Great size comparison of Ivy and Jill to Taki's breasts. Happy with how well the did Ivy's outfit. As it couldn't have been easy. It all ended up pretty near 100% of what I had envisioned. Only discrepancies I can see are Ivy's breast size and Jill's height. And I had to really look for that.

This was expertly done. Thank you all for this. Hopefully it can be posted to Shrink Fan DeviantArt soon.

Can read the story here.

https://www.shrinkfan.com/gallery/Sh...entines/g=381/
Unread 10-22-2023   #2
scidram
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrunk-Drunk Valentines

Yay! So happy to hear that you love it.

The artist was a pleasure to work with and quickly corrected one or two minor things I noticed in the early phases so it could come out right in the end. And I was thrilled how quickly it was completed.

So congrats, and happy birthday!
Unread 10-23-2023   #3
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Yay! So happy to hear that you love it.

The artist was a pleasure to work with and quickly corrected one or two minor things I noticed in the early phases so it could come out right in the end. And I was thrilled how quickly it was completed.

So congrats, and happy birthday!
Thank you so much.

I'm surprised they could do it so fast. Ivy has a lot of details on her outfit. Glad they didn't give Jill a common thong. That was one detail I didn't put in. Did this story to get my two favorite Valentines together and try and be the first with Ivy. Also, wanted to put in a random idea of using boobs like a trampoline.

Gong to be done with these stories for some time. Have to try and finish my comic script. Though it keeps getting longer. I just can't seem to keep stories short and work. Hope I don't have to start over.

Last edited by Tiedefender; 10-23-2023 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #4
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Yeah they really upped their game on the raffle commissions. There was a period where they seemed to be long and far apart getting them done (which honestly can also be due to lack of submissions I understand) but it seems like they're back onto of things....
I do have to wonder, though... I see the same names over and over in the gallery. Are the subscription really limited to such a small, core group? Or are we the only people taking advantage of the raffle?
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #5
chocolatejr9
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
Yeah they really upped their game on the raffle commissions. There was a period where they seemed to be long and far apart getting them done (which honestly can also be due to lack of submissions I understand) but it seems like they're back onto of things....
I do have to wonder, though... I see the same names over and over in the gallery. Are the subscription really limited to such a small, core group? Or are we the only people taking advantage of the raffle?
Well FWIW, whenever I get done with MY comic story, I may have a chance of showing up there at least once...
chocolatejr9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #6
scidram
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
I don't know the total number of ShrinkFan subscribers, but there is indeed a small core of people submitting for the raffle. And there are some who submit immediately after a win, so I can understand why it seems like a revolving door of the same people.
Unread 10-25-2023   #7
saren
Process Fan

I wont complain because im one of these people submitting a new idea once my winning idea is assigned to an artist.

But im surprised many subscribers dont take the chance of a free high quality commission. I mean you dont even need a big story or complex characters. You could just take a stock photo girl as reference and tell shes sitting shrunken and surprised in her oversized clothes. Easily done and im sure such a classic would come out very nice.
saren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2023   #8
mrsenoreddie
Process Fan

I wish my idea is submitted soon, it's taking forever.
mrsenoreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2023   #9
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
I don't know the total number of ShrinkFan subscribers, but there is indeed a small core of people submitting for the raffle. And there are some who submit immediately after a win, so I can understand why it seems like a revolving door of the same people.
Never really noticed if it was the same people. But it would make sense that the core base would be the ones to use this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saren View Post
I wont complain because I'm one of these people submitting a new idea once my winning idea is assigned to an artist.

But I'm surprised many subscribers don't take the chance of a free high quality commission. I mean you don't even need a big story or complex characters. You could just take a stock photo girl as reference and tell shes sitting shrunken and surprised in her oversized clothes. Easily done and I'm sure such a classic would come out very nice.
Sometimes I wait and others I don't. Though right now I don't have any ideas.

Could be any number of reasons for this. Even with practice I have found it difficult to write. Others may not have the creativity for it. Or are artists themselves and don't want/need to use it. The fact that there is a core base using it is a good thing. As it keeps it alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsenoreddie View Post
I wish my idea is submitted soon, it's taking forever.
That can happen. Try and have patience. I'm sure the time will come. Took 8 months for this commission to go through.
Unread 10-26-2023   #10
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

I really should write up a little blurb and cash my tokens in. I've got like 200 of them.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2023   #11
mrsenoreddie
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
That can happen. Try and have patience. I'm sure the time will come. Took 8 months for this commission to go through.
Ugh I dunno if I want to wait that long, I remember I had a commission set up but I had to cancel my subscription for awhile.

I just want a professional commission of some ideas in my head.
mrsenoreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2023   #12
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Congratulations!
The picture turned out great!
You can see that the artist was dedictated into this piece of art.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote