free hit counters
TMIS 3 Soap (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-10-2010   #1
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

TMIS 3 Soap (Complete)

I found this on deviantart and thought I should post it for everyone who doesn't have a DA account, or just hasn't seen it. No actual sex, has masturbation, and implied sex.

TMIS 3 Soap
by *TGFWritter

This text contains TF and/or TG as well as mild sexual scenes and bad language
So if you don't like any of the above, go find something else to read

Made by:

The TGF Writer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bastard!" someone shouted as the man sped by with his car, ignoring the guy that had been crossing the street at that time.

He actually didn't care much, the gray haired man had had a very long and tiring day, and at that moment the only thing Alan wanted to go to his house, take a shower, eat and go to sleep.

But just his luck, as he neared his house, no more than ten to twenty minutes in my car, the sound of the car's engine signaled something was wrong; and within seconds, he found himself with a smoking engine that no longer worked.

"Seems your car is busted." a voice made Alan jump and turn around to look at the source, it was an old man with wrinkled skin and about four feet tall, rather short if I'm honest.

"Seems so." he muttered with bitterness. "And I was in a hurry to get home too."

"Sometimes it happens." the old man muttered. "Had a rough day?"

"You said it." Alan sighed. "My boss almost fired me, I had two anxiety attacks and I almost fell down the stair." a short laugh escaped him. "And lets not take notice of the car."

"Rough day indeed." the old man laughed a bit as he sat at the entrance of his store, Alan read the name.

"TGF Antiques?" he asked, a bit confused. "Who gave it the name?"

"The last owner I'm afraid." the old wrinkled man laughed. "In the will it specified for it not to be changed."

"That must suck." Alan laughed a bit. "You must not have that much clients."

"You'd be amazed." the man muttered. "Up until now there's not been a single client that has returned an item or complained about the prices being too high."

"So what do you sell?" asked Alan, in his forty five years of life, he had not heard of a shop where no one had complained about something.

"Actually a bit of everything." the old man laughed. "Maybe I could give you something too, and then you tell me if you like it or not." he paused as he looked at Alan with deep green eyes that seemed to have a light of their own. "So what is it that you'd like to have the most?"

"Me?" Alan laughed. "I guess it's what most would want, be young, healthy, good looking, enough money to not need worrying for the rest of your life... you know, the usual."

"The usual..." the wrinkled geezer whispered to himself. "Wait here just a minute." he went back inside the store, behind the windows that had so much dust it could not be seen what was inside.

"As if I could go anywhere." Alan said to himself as he looked at his car, odds were that once it cooled down he'd be able to drive it at least until he got to his house, he'd take it to the mechanics latter on.

"Here you go." the old man pocked Alan on the shoulder, and once more took him by surprise, as Alan had not heard the geezer approach him.

"What's this?" Alan asked as he took a light gray plastic box, a bit too large to fit in his hand; inside, he found a pink bar of soap, no sort of indication nor trademark placed on it. "A bar of soap?"

"Yep." the old man answered. "If you use in the shower today, my guess is you might get what you asked for."

"Smells... feminine." Alan muttered as he sniffed the bar of soap, it was a rather floral scent. "What does this thing have?" he asked, not recognizing the smell.

"It's hand made, and all it's got are some flowers and hair from Venus." the man answered. "Aside from other things."

"Hair from Venus?" Alan laughed. "What is that? an animal?"

"You could say that." the old man smiled. "It can only be used twice though, it dissolves rather fast."

"How much does it cost?" asked Alan.

"Weren't you saying it had a feminine scent?" the old man raised an eyebrow.

"I might as well try it out." Alan muttered. "Maybe the change in smell might just help me change the mood a bit."

"Then it'll be two dollars." the old man stretched out a hand, and Alan slapped the two dollar bills on his hand. "No refunds accepted after being used."

"Sure." Alan laughed to himself as he put the box in his pocket and stood up. "Two dollars aren't that much of a difference anyway."

---------

The original twenty minutes meant to get home turned into three long hours of trying to fix his own car before the guys with the truck came and took the car to the garage as they left him in his house.

"I'll call you once it's done." the mechanic said as he left.

"Sure you will." Alan whispered between his teeth, he already knew the bastard, he would hurry up and fix all the cars that were expensive or that had a cute owner; being his car a run down black Volvo from twenty years ago, chances were he'd get his car back in two weeks at the very least.

Being all covered in grease and sweat as it had been rather hard to fix his car, though he hadn't actually achieved anything, it had tired him, and he wanted to go to sleep and relax a bit after such a long day.

As he headed toward the bathroom, he heard a CLONK as he dropped his jacket; curious, he searched for the source and found the soapbox from before; -Oh well, I might as well try it out- he thought to himself as he placed the box next to the one he used to use.

He undressed as his thoughts strayed for a bit, about how it used to be when he was married, how that bitch of a woman divorced and took her only son with her, how she also kept most of the money he had worked hard to save up, and how it became impossible for him to even hear from her from that point on.

Alan turned on the hot water, and went into the shower as he let himself soak for a couple of minutes, attempting to get the thoughts out of his head; then he picked up on the smell of the new soap, and picked it up for a second as he stared at it; it smelled like some mix of flowers, and that was quite a feminine scent, which made him doubt for a second if to continue or not; -What the heck- he sighed as he made the foam spread to both hands as he began rubbing it around his body.

As odd as it was, the sensation was rather pleasurable; it was a mix between the warmth of the shower with a tingling sensation around where he spread the soap, and something else he couldn't quite put into words, as if being slowly massaged by caressing hands that soothed him into a calm state of mind.

He didn't even notice the first changes, his hair had begun to loose its gray color as it began to grow and lengthen; his face began to loose its wrinkles as his features were slowly regaining their former youth; his shoulders began to slim down as his overall shrunk a couple of inches, his waist as very slowly narrowing as his body hair was being sucked into him, leaving a soft smooth skin on their wake; his arms began to slim down as his face began to loose its masculine handsomeness, and was bit by bit taking a more womanly appearance, his lips puffing out as his nose became petite, his ears now taught and cute as the line of her chin became smoother.

Alan barely cared as his legs became thinner than a normal man could have, and he only laughed with a changing voice as he felt a tickling sensation around his body.

"This soap is really good." he said, his voice was only a couple of octaves higher, but barely noticeable as his head was swimming in the pleasurable sensation across his body.

And it soon became more intense as the changes began to turn a more noticeable turn, not that Alan cared.

His chest began to grow as it sent sharp jolts of ecstasy down his spine; and he couldn't stop himself from moving his hands upwards and fondling his blossoming breasts, making the sensations escalate in power, causing his knees to buckle for a second.

The hair now reached his hips, seemingly causing them to widen and snap as his ass became tight and seductive, his waist continued narrowed as his chest was around an B cup before they stopped swelling, and the changes were directed to another part of his body.

Alan gasped with a girlish moan as the changes focused on his crotch, it was almost like an orgasm; his knees buckled as his member shrunk despite it being hard, his balls going along as both were sucked inside his body, making an all new level of pleasure hit him like a truck.

And as her mind floated in the sensations, she couldn't avoid but push away that one strand of thought that was deep inside a her mind, left in a corner, whimpering at trying to struggle, attempting to make her realize this wasn't right in any possible way.

Yet is was ignored as the final changes ran through her body.

She stared at the bar of soap with hungry eyes, the lust not yet satisfied; grabbing hold of it once more, she began to rub every inch of her new body with it, feeling as all cells in her body screamed with pleasure that far exceeded anything she had ever experienced before.

Her knees buckled as her breasts continued to balloon outwards, every instant her hard and erect nipples were so sensible that just the constant flow of water resulted in streams of ecstasy blasting their way into her already weakened mind.

As she continued to wash herself with one hand, she used the other to rub her o so sensible body, the slightest touch resulted in quivers of delight, and moan after moan escaped her lips as her body only developed further, her curves becoming more noticeable, her hair turning deep blond, her eyes shifting to intense blue, her skin softening and smoothing further as it became as tempting as it was sensible.

And as her free hand found its way down to her damp and throbbing pussy, causing her to fall on her back as an orgasm rolled over her like non other, her mind washing in the most pure of pleasures as she was left in a total blank, the last remains of the soap vanishing between her fingers.

For what seemed like an eternity, her mind swirled in bliss; and she had blacked out in that situation, if not for the sound of a phone ringing at a distance.

Still wet and naked, the girl managed to slowly sprawl to her feet, and dizzily walked toward the source of the noise, not fully aware of what was going on or why she felt something wasn't right.

"Hello?" she answered, her body soaked with water and dripping all over the place.

"Are you male or female?" asked a voice over the phone, it somehow felt familiar.

"I'm male." she replied, still not aware of what had just happened to her.

"No, you are female." the voice replied. "Are you male or female?"

"Female." she answered. "Didn't I say this already?"

"How old are you?" asked the voice.

"Fifty three." she answered. "I've been married once for over ten years, and got a kid."

"No, you're twenty." the voice replied. "You've never been married nor do you have kids." a pause. "How old are you?"

"Twenty." the girl replied with a hint of anger. "Geesh, can't you just ask once?"

"What is your name?" asked the man at the other side of the line. "And what are your hobbies?"

"Alan." she said. "Always been, always will be." she paused for a second. "I like reading, jogging, fishing and playing tennis."

"No, your name is Candy." replied the voice. "And you love to shop, to party and boys." it replied. "What is your name and what are your hobbies?"

"Like I said, my name's Candy." she snapped. "I love shopping, to go around partying and I also like to have sex." she giggled a bit at the thought, she could sure use some of it right now.

"Good." replied the man. "Now, how many people remember you as you are?"

"Seemingly only me." she sighed.

"That's wrong." the voice replied. "No one remembers a man named Alan, everyone knows you are Candy." it paused for a second. "How many people remember you as you are?"

"Everyone, of course." Candy replied. "Why would someone not remember me as Candy?"

"Yeah, who would?" asked the man, a short snicker came. "Do you have a job?"

"Actually yes." she said. "I work in this big software company, but I don't really get paid that much."

"No, you work as a secretary of the president of your corporation, and get paid a lot because you love to flirt with your boss" said the voice. "Do you have a job?"

"Of course I do." Candy gleefully replied. "I work at this... you know... corporation, as a secretary..." her tone was playful and joyous. "Though my boss likes me for something else than my writing skills." she giggled some more.

"Last question, where do you live?" asked the voice.

"I live at a house in 4th street." she said. "It's a bit small, but I kinda like it."

"No, miss; you live at a large flat in the city center." said the voice. "Where do you live?"

"At 3rd avenue, sixth floor." she replied. "But I'm calling from my boyfriends place, he doesn't have much money, but he sure knows how to fuck me silly." she blushed and giggled as she said this.

"Good to hear." came a reply. "Now, when you hang up the phone, you'll forget we ever had this conversation, deal?"

"Sure." she smiled as she hung up.

"Who called?" came a voice from down the hallway.

"Wrong number." replied Candy as she ran towards the source, she opened the door to find a young man laying on the bed, wearing nothing but a set of white underpants.

"You're soaking wet!" he jumped off the bed. "Why did you answer the phone without even drying yourself up a bit?"

"Cause I'm horny too." she pulled him into a hot and passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouth, the flames within Candy's body becoming stronger with every passing second. "How about you screw my brains out and then we worry about me being wet?"

"Works for me." he replied.

END

If you wish to see more from this author, go to this link:
http://tgfwritter.deviantart.com/

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote