free hit counters
"Moon Princess" Growth Clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-07-2006   #1
Voilodion

"Moon Princess" Growth Clip

Can ANYONE help me find the "Moon Princess" Growth Clip!? I am so desperate to find that video!! I'm been looking for it for so long now!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!
Unread 01-07-2006   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

You can find that all over if you looked hard enough. Try some yahoo groups like... here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thegrowthzone/

they have it
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2006   #3
LK
Process Disciple

It's only the single most prolific growth clip out there. Really.
Unread 01-08-2006   #4
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

I think we're overdue for a replacement of that. Something newer maybe. *shrugs*
Unread 01-08-2006   #5
TheMoney

Talking

"The Most Prolific Growth Clip!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......I WONDER WHY! (winkwink)

Unread 01-08-2006   #6
LK
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoney
"The Most Prolific Growth Clip!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......I WONDER WHY! (winkwink)

An updated version with a new girl would be ideal.

Then another version...

And another...
Unread 01-09-2006   #7
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep
An updated version with a new girl would be ideal.

Then another version...

And another...
In platforms no doubt.
Unread 01-09-2006   #8
Voilodion

Thank you! Oh my god, that thing took me forever to actually see. Now I have a few questions, however, regarding the context of this scene. Which movie version of "Taketori Monogatari" is this from anyway? This is definately not the 1987 version with Toshiro Mifune, I can gather that much. Has anyone actually seen the film itself? What's going on in this scene? Who's that kid gawking at the growing girl? Is she going to be beamed up by the moon, or something like that? Also, who knows what the narrator says during the middle of this scene?
Unread 01-09-2006   #9
LK
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJAzazel
In platforms no doubt.

Find me a Japanese custom clips company like Chloe Creations and I'd have a new version of Moon Princess made *tonight*.
Unread 01-09-2006   #10
Voilodion

I'm lost. IMDB only shows the "Moon Princess" movie from 1987. When did this come out? The clip itself almost looks comical at times, and the more I watch it, the more I begin to think that the primary intention here was sexuality. If that's the case, then I'm led to believe this is a more "adult" version of "Taketori Monogatari".
Now that I've seen it, I don't feel afraid posting these passing thoughts. For me, there's something creepy about this whole scene. I had a few apprehensions about it when I initially discovered it existed, however, now my suspicions have been confirmed. The scene just strikes me as unsettling because I don't know the context of this movie version, and it's literally...dark. A narrator only speaks once during this whole scene, and we're just forced to gaze at the giant female for the remaining minutes. There's no other hints going on as to what might be happening. It's so dark in the background, and the city is completely...barren. Then to furthur add to the insanity, we have ridiculous heroic music playing in the background. It sounds like a track was ripped out of "Godzilla vs. Biollante"...
The confused way in which this is executed makes it feel like a commercial as opposed to a clip from a movie.

Weird. Where did this come from?
Unread 01-13-2006   #11
Voilodion

Okay, so I believe I understand. The moon people of this version of "Taketori Monogatari" are actually a race of giants, and she has to become a giant in order to be transported back to her home planet. Does that sound about right? Still, who's that's idiot kid gawking at her from below? And why are they out in the middle of the city of all places?
Unread 01-15-2006   #12
Allogagan
Growth Fan

The one everyone is familar with was made in 1994, it was a total of 8 mins long and part of a collection of shorts done by some Japanese director released on VHS video back in 1994/1995 for around 10,000 yen ($100) but quickly went out of print. According to some information which I am looking for again, when I find the link again I will surely post it here.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote