free hit counters
Magnifier is now available, GTS, GT, growth - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2015   #13
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Magnifier is now available, GTS, GT, growth

Personally, I've been waiting for this one for awhile. Ever since I saw the previews at the end of some your earlier work this year, I was interested. I'm not into Giant Males at all. I'm interested in the interaction!

I fully agree with you about Pixie No More. It's one of my favorites, and honestly, without some males around for the ladies to toy with for sexy growth hijinks, that comic wouldn't even work story/plot wise. I doubt it would even be as good without them! I can look at a giant penis and not get turned off, its just a drawing after all.

I feel like the whole Giant Couple interaction isn't explored often enough and your one of the few actually doing it.
Unread 10-25-2015   #14
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Magnifier is now available, GTS, GT, growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Yeah, I should've spoke up sooner; Eelskin, who's slamming it?
I equally don't get the mindset of "how dare you not like *X*..."
Makes as much sense to me as "don't like, don't look"; how can you know without looking?
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
Hey guys, unfortunately our new Selz store has already been shut down. I am working on setting up shop somewhere new - and then within a couple weeks hopefully my new website will be up and running. The new website will have a store of its own as well as other goodies. I am very sorry for this.

As for the male growth thing - our first illustrated comic, released 3 years ago almost - Farm Grown, had male growth in it, and so has almost every Grown comic since it. And Pixie No More has it in almost every issue too. So it's not something new for me and it is something I will continue including in some of our comics. I also release comics that are pure giantess like Goddesszilla, Jurassic GTS, GTS Pop(normal edition). So I dont see why people are bothered when you have the option to buy the ones with male growth or the ones with no male growth at all. So I will continue making comics that have male growth and comics that have no male growth, as well as other fun stuff(shrinking, FMG, etc).

As for the muscle size - yes I try to keep a maximum muscle size, that is my personal preference, but there is definitely a range in size. For example, the muscle size of the girls in Colossal Size Cheat 1 and 2 or Big Time or Something in the Water vs the muscle size in Growgurt.
We're sorry to hear your store is giving you trouble. Just keep us up to date on where ever you end up on the world wide web. Also I know there's been male growth in your stuff, I'm just saying. When it can't be skipped I don't like it and I know some like couple growth, but I like just girls growing ^^;

But whatever the case is, you do good work. That's not being judged, I'm just saying, since the GT growth is in the plot, I have no interest in it. GT growth in general is just a turn off, it's not just the dick, it's the whole idea of a guy growing ^^; Though I've said my peace before, and I don't feel like dragging this any further. I just want to end this comment with, good luck on your new store and hopefully this will be the last time you get any BS from just trying to set up shop somewhere
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2015   #15
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Thank you.
But whatever the case is, you do good work. That's not being judged, I'm just saying, since the GT growth is in the plot, I have no interest in it. GT growth in general is just a turn off, it's not just the dick, it's the whole idea of a guy growing ^^
Thanks for your statement! I feel exactly the same about this topic and avoid ZZZ´s couple & GT growth comics.
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2015   #16
booyanti
Lurker

I actually find couple growth to be the sexiest thing, that and growth competition. So this comic was perfect in my opinion. Thank you!
booyanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2015   #17
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhunter75 View Post
Thanks for your statement! I feel exactly the same about this topic and avoid ZZZ´s couple & GT growth comics.
You're welcome and I'm just trying to be truthful. I mean there are some places I have bashed, but they deserve it. Since they are either selling what I call fake GTS material (Girls just standing in a room ripping there clothes off) or selling something that is clearly shrunken material and not GTS...

Just like how I judge Missa from clips4sale to be WAY better than Taylormadeclips... at least with Missa, I get to see special effects of girls actual growing taller and not just what I mentioned. Though I do judge videos more harshly, but only because they do cost more and I don't like spending $10+ on something that was falsely advertised... But I respect folks like ZZZ, since folks like are mostly upfront on what is in it, so when you do buy it. You have an idea of what your getting.

But now I think I'm dragging this out, so that is the end of this ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyanti View Post
I actually find couple growth to be the sexiest thing, that and growth competition. So this comic was perfect in my opinion. Thank you!
More power to you, but for some, it isn't there cup of tea. Though I will admit I like growth competitions, as long as it's girl vs girl, the more girls, the better
Unread 10-29-2015   #18
booyanti
Lurker

Definitely can't argue with this haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
More power to you, but for some, it isn't there cup of tea. Though I will admit I like growth competitions, as long as it's girl vs girl, the more girls, the better
booyanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2015   #19
mike12
Frequent Poster

zzz never pay attention to his customers , giante males will destroy comics and everything and it's so shit , me and friends never buy giant males comics because we love giant ladies !!
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2015   #20
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Cool story, bro.
I'd rather get it on with a fine lady myself, but I'm not going to say "no" to another couple going at it.
Join the love-in!
Unread 10-31-2015   #21
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Hey guys, I already said my thoughts on the male growth stuff. It's always been a part of my illustrated comics and there will also always be female growth comics without male growth.

Lets talk about more positive stuff! I'm trying out a new store while some unexpected technical problems are being worked out on my website. I've added a couple of my comics to the Giantess Love site, and am willing to add more if you guys like the system they use there. Its a very different system from how my other stores were, but at least you can buy my comics again.

Here is my store: https://giantesslove.com/zzzcomics/shop/

There's only a couple comics there for now, but the newer comics will come in over time as well as the older ones too. No collectors editions or bundles for the time being, but later I will see about adding those too.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2015   #22
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
Hey guys, I already said my thoughts on the male growth stuff. It's always been a part of my illustrated comics and there will also always be female growth comics without male growth.

Lets talk about more positive stuff! I'm trying out a new store while some unexpected technical problems are being worked out on my website. I've added a couple of my comics to the Giantess Love site, and am willing to add more if you guys like the system they use there. Its a very different system from how my other stores were, but at least you can buy my comics again.

Here is my store: https://giantesslove.com/zzzcomics/shop/

There's only a couple comics there for now, but the newer comics will come in over time as well as the older ones too. No collectors editions or bundles for the time being, but later I will see about adding those too.
I guess I'll wait then, I always liked getting the collector editions and/or bundles, I love saving money and getting extra stuff But I hope the store comes into full operations early next year with all the stuff we could normally get from your old one basically
Unread 11-08-2015   #23
mike12
Frequent Poster

I was thinking you make giantess comics but it seems you are going to make giant comics , it's a death line for your works i think , because we like sexy giantesses not shit giant dicks , i hope you understand please !!
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #24
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

He's already said he's continuing giantess-only works, are you seriously going to keep complaining until he ignores an entire market segment? It's not my interest, either, but not having the option isn't sound business - diversification, and all that. Don't like, don't buy.

In the meantime, keep up the amazing work, ZZZ!