free hit counters
If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-12-2018   #1
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot.

Ever since Legendary Pictures has there Monsterverse series, and Warner Bros. has the rights to both the original, and the remake of Attack of the 50 foot Woman this got me wondering if Warner Bros. & Legendary Pictures decided to reboot Attack of the 50 foot Woman as part of the Monsterverse who do think would portray Nancy Archer, and how would she be part of Monsterverse?

In my personal opinion I would see Alexandra Breckenridge portray Nancy Archer, and Nancy would be a news reporter who would be on the streets reporting the events of Godzilla, King Kong, and other monsters attacking the cities or fighting each other.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2018   #2
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
Ever since Legendary Pictures has there Monsterverse series, and Warner Bros. has the rights to both the original, and the remake of Attack of the 50 foot Woman this got me wondering if Warner Bros. & Legendary Pictures decided to reboot Attack of the 50 foot Woman as part of the Monsterverse who do think would portray Nancy Archer, and how would she be part of Monsterverse?

In my personal opinion I would see Alexandra Breckenridge portray Nancy Archer, and Nancy would be a news reporter who would be on the streets reporting the events of Godzilla, King Kong, and other monsters attacking the cities or fighting each other.
Did somebody say Attack of the 50 Foot Woman - and - reboot in the same sentence?
Just as long as the growth process scene is as detailed as the 1993 remake was, or more so, I am game if the actress is attractive and talented enough.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2018   #3
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot.

I have to agree with Mr. Wayne, the actress could be an unknown as long as she has that balance between looks and acting talent. That being said I think my top choices for that combo would be Alison Brie or Anna Kendrick.
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2018   #4
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

I did, but I also meant her role in Godzilla: King of Monsters & Godzilla vs King Kong before AOTFFW unless you count her as the Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman of the Monsterverse. Plus AOTFFW would have to be PG-13 like Godzilla & King Kong.

Last edited by Twilight_Roxas; 10-13-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Unread 10-13-2018   #5
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
I did, but I also meant her role in Godzilla: King of Monsters & Godzilla vs King Kong before AOTFFW unless you count her as the Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman of the Monsterverse. Plus AOTFFW would have to be PG-13 like Godzilla & King Kong.
Why PG-13?

I don't think that they can all exist in the same universe. I would want it to be a good actress, that is sexy with large breasts.

I wouldn't want a straight remake either. Just tweak the story so it is a married couple with normal marriage problems before she grows. And after she is a giantess, have their love be rekindled. So a much happier ending happens.
Unread 10-13-2018   #6
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Why PG-13?

I don't think that they can all exist in the same universe. I would want it to be a good actress, that is sexy with large breasts.

I wouldn't want a straight remake either. Just tweak the story so it is a married couple with normal marriage problems before she grows. And after she is a giantess, have their love be rekindled. So a much happier ending happens.
The Monsterverse Nancy doesn't have to be like her predecessors she could be her own character plus the PG-13 rating is to have Nancy be part of the shared universe.
Unread 10-13-2018   #7
JBird
Casual Artist

I can't imagine a 50-ft woman fitting in a Monsterverse full of kaiju that stand ten times her height, and certainly have more mass than a scaled up human.

Kong: Skull Island was PG-13, and that had a very gruesome death that they did not cut away from.

And Teidefender is basically describing the '93 remake in terms of tweaking the original '58 film.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2018   #8
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

But I was referring that she didn't need Harry or have everyone think she is crazy since everyone in the monsterverse has seen Godzilla later King Kong. Plus Nancy could easily have a different role before her film unless she later reaches kaiju size sometime after her film.
Unread 10-13-2018   #9
Robopengy
Happy owl

Origin story wise I could see her being a scientist, lead or assistant, studying the monsters when she has an accident/intentionally exposed to something that causes her transformation. A gradual growth throughout the movie would be cool, but a giant growth explosion would work too.

And it's a reboot, who says she has to stop at 50'. She could get Godzilla sized and throw down with the other monsters
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2018   #10
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
Origin story wise I could see her being a scientist, lead or assistant, studying the monsters when she has an accident/intentionally exposed to something that causes her transformation. A gradual growth throughout the movie would be cool, but a giant growth explosion would work too.

And it's a reboot, who says she has to stop at 50'. She could get Godzilla sized and throw down with the other monsters
The reboot could have her be 50 feet, and future films she could be Godzilla size. I still see her as a news reporter, and mentions her parents were killed in the Janjira nuclear plant collapse from the 2014 Godzilla.
Unread 10-14-2018   #11
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Personally, I think this is a Hail Mary of an idea. As much as I would love to see it happen, I think the chances of it actually happening are remote. Still, it is fun to think of the possibilities.
Unread 10-14-2018   #12
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Personally, I think this is a Hail Mary of an idea. As much as I would love to see it happen, I think the chances of it actually happening are remote. Still, it is fun to think of the possibilities.
What would be your version of Nancy Archer in the Monsterverse?