free hit counters
If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot. - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-19-2018   #37
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: If Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gets a reboot.

Getting back on the main topic, if there were to be a reboot, there should be two women who get to be enlarged, each with polar opposites of their faith in humanity... or faith in a man's ability to reciprocate love, in a more personal case.

You know? What if the "good" 50FW followed the original conflict formula of the 1958 film, but she uses her acquired largeness for a new, more productive life? The other would just be some gold-digging whore who the former's husband ditched her for. You know? Gives us macrophiles someone to root for and another to hate.

As for the "shared universe" thing? I don't particularly care about that trend. There's no consistency in merging a film franchise with another and it's a form of corporate monopolization. The more we see this monopolization, the more likely our country's economy's gonna collapse. That's how the Great Depression happened 90 years ago, you know!
Unread 10-19-2018   #38
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
She was in several of Gary's growth videos. She's good enough that I got a custom with her in it, but maybe not the best choice for this big budget movie we've concocted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
Pardon my frankness.. but I wholeheartedly agree with your last statement.
Lol
No puns or offenses intended, to anyone including Miss Vivian.

Sorry. I've been chocked full of smart ass sarcasm a lot lately..
I wasn't actually suggesting they use Mistress Vivian. Just someone like her.

Edit:

If only Anna Falchi was younger I would suggest her as the 50 foot woman.

End edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
Getting back on the main topic, if there were to be a reboot, there should be two women who get to be enlarged, each with polar opposites of their faith in humanity... or faith in a man's ability to reciprocate love, in a more personal case.

You know? What if the "good" 50FW followed the original conflict formula of the 1958 film, but she uses her acquired largeness for a new, more productive life? The other would just be some gold-digging whore who the former's husband ditched her for. You know? Gives us macrophiles someone to root for and another to hate.

As for the "shared universe" thing? I don't particularly care about that trend. There's no consistency in merging a film franchise with another and it's a form of corporate monopolization. The more we see this monopolization, the more likely our country's economy's gonna collapse. That's how the Great Depression happened 90 years ago, you know!
I am not sure about having two. It would be a lot like "Attack of the 50 Foot Centerfold" like that. I would be in favor of making it a secret romantic movie.

I agree on the shared universe part. Not every movie needs to do it.

Last edited by Tiedefender; 10-19-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Adding
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2018   #39
BoyElroy
Frequent Poster

"Village of the Giants" reboot FTW!

Ooops.. sorry. Wrong thread.
BoyElroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2018   #40
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyElroy View Post
"Village of the Giants" reboot FTW!

Ooops.. sorry. Wrong thread.
No complaints here!
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote