free hit counters
Uncontrollable Growth Candies - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-27-2015   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Exclamation Uncontrollable Growth Candies

Happy Holidays everybody! If you have some suggestions for future videos, I'd love to hear them! Or you can order a Custom Video from my official website!

Uncontrollable Growth Candies -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

06:35 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $8.09

Excerpt:
[...]Well, I was bored, so I started to look around for something to eat. I opened the cabinets to find they were completely empty. Figures. Someone like Mrs. Peters probably goes out to eat. I moved some of the cups, and found a container of chewable tablets. They smelled so good. I figured they were candies or some type of mint, so I dropped one into my mouth, and chewed it up.

Still on my quest to find food, I opened the fridge, but was distracted by a weird feeling. I tried to shake it off, but it just wouldn't go away. I held my throat. Why is it so...warm? It was so overwhelming that I felt my eyes roll back, and suddenly I felt my body get heavier. Are my boobs getting bigger!? My ass even looked huge. Oh my god, I'm getting...big.

My boobs were getting so big that they forced my shirt down. I was panting, trying to catch my breath, and could feel my chest getting warmer. I was scared, but I started to like the new look. A bigger ass, chest...and I was even taller. But uh...uh, oh god, this couldn't be good.

My body jerked up, and I was even taller. I was, like, six feet! What's going on...? What's wrong with me? Oh god, I can feel it...NOT AGAIN!

I'm like the jolly green giant! AH! This is not what I wanted to take. Oh no, it's coming back again. I don't want to get taller, I don't want to get taller, I DON'T WANT TO GET TALLER!

Oh god, I'm getting too close to the ceiling. Oh no, no, no, no. I don't want to get bigger. Please.

My body jerked up again, and my head was right next to the ceiling. I pressed my hands up against it, trying to control my body from pushing through the top.

Somebody...I'm going to break through the roof. Where are the pills to get me down!? No, no, no--I can't grow any taller. SOMEBODY HELP ME![...]READ FULL DESCRIPTION

Also available on my Clips4Sale store here for $8.99
Unread 12-27-2015   #2
Lecher
Process Master

Re: Uncontrollable Growth Candies

Shoe bust is my suggestion
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2015   #3
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

If there was actual clothes rippage, I may actually purchases this. But since I don't see that in the trailer... pass :/ Though I will say I like how you jerk upwards with growth spurt. Rarely do you see that, but that is my only good comment ^^; But nice first try.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2015   #4
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Slow, long, drawn out clothes ripping and bursting would be my suggestion here. Pulling tops down isn't quite the same effect for me, especially if the lead actress is supposed to be growing out of her outfit. I would see if you can find a way to destroy the clothing, without resorting to the actress using her bare hands, as I see too many growth clips use this tactic, and it kind of takes me out of the fantasy, for the most part. Keep practicing, and I am sure your efforts will get better with each clip. Thank you for taking the time to post, and asking for suggestions.
Unread 12-29-2015   #5
TBG
Frequent Poster

The spurt growth was a really nice touch, its rarely done in live action content, but I have the same concerns as everyone else. We would like to see more angles of the growth sequence and with the clothes busting off.
Unread 12-30-2015   #6
plainsimpleguy333
Leecher

I personally really liked it. I'm not sure what it is about the way you guys do growth but I like your other clips that involve it as well, Magic Potion Causes Me To Grow And Grow being my favorite (sorry guys I dunno how to link individual videos from clips4sale).

I think that the thing I'd like to see most if you do another growth video is a willing subject. Either a short girl who wants to grow, or my personal favorite, an already tall/built girl who just wants more, or a mixture of both (after the short girl grows to a normal or tall height she just indulges in power and decides to keep growing.)

Anyway those are just my tastes when it comes to the scenario, everyone has their own preferences.
plainsimpleguy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2016   #7
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Slow, long, drawn out clothes ripping and bursting would be my suggestion here. Pulling tops down isn't quite the same effect for me, especially if the lead actress is supposed to be growing out of her outfit. I would see if you can find a way to destroy the clothing, without resorting to the actress using her bare hands, as I see too many growth clips use this tactic, and it kind of takes me out of the fantasy, for the most part. Keep practicing, and I am sure your efforts will get better with each clip. Thank you for taking the time to post, and asking for suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG View Post
The spurt growth was a really nice touch, its rarely done in live action content, but I have the same concerns as everyone else. We would like to see more angles of the growth sequence and with the clothes busting off.
Nice to see others who agree, but really all this. It was a nice try, but of you can get something close to what the three of us are saying and you'll get a lot of traffic.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2016   #8
BoyElroy
Frequent Poster

Easy step to help with the illusion is switching to a smaller undersized version of the same outfit. Button pop'd on shorts, small rips on seams, etc. Personal favorite, smaller bra or top and underboobs.
BoyElroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giantess, growing, growth