free hit counters
Transformania Time - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-14-2014   #1
reedjered
Lurker

Transformania Time

Hey guys, I did a quick search and didn't see anything about this awesome little webgame (which consists of pretty much all process related things) put together by Judoo over at TFGamesSite's forums. I'm putting this in transformation, but there are quite a few other genres it touches on. BE, WG, Age, Body Horror, TF, FTM, MTF, you name it.

http://transformania-time.com.plumeria.arvixe.com/

On top of that, you can create your own characters (which takes a little while honestly) using the character creator which can be found on the main post in their forums, here:

http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/vi...php?f=6&t=3926

Furthermore, for those into WG and GTS I have written my own character for people to play as, here:

http://pastelink.me/dl/c112e1

Download this script for the game, open the game, select new game, the upload the file and then select Load. You should be golden from there. And, please, if you see an error let me know, I'll fix it ASAP and update the Pastelink. Thanks again. Please enjoy, and my apologies if I'm not supposed to post to other forums or anything. Just trying to contribute.

If we could have a content creation and general thread that'd be fantastic because this game has a crazy amount of potential

Last edited by reedjered; 05-15-2014 at 01:01 PM.
reedjered is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #2
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Re: Transformania Time

I must say this is one of the most enjoyable games I have played. I hope people will continue to make a plethora of characters for this.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #3
ConfusionX
Very Lurker

Out of interest, are the character files available anywhere? The game's not precisely my cup of tea, but they seem well-written.

Edit: Ah, nevermind. Debug mode works fine. (Highlight below for info.)

F1 enables it, F2 and F3 to transform the opponent and the player, respectively.

Last edited by ConfusionX; 05-15-2014 at 06:35 AM.
ConfusionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #4
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

That's a surprisingly robust character editor actually, allowing you to randomize tfs, wait for parts to tf in sequence, really direct the transformation however you like. Kickass! I hope a huge community builds around this.

Games could be better though ^_^
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2014   #5
Willgottengains
Finally Making Things

I've gotta say, good find.
Tumblr
Fictionmania
Willgottengains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014   #6
reedjered
Lurker

Hi again, just updated some errors in my game file and thought I'd put it up here as well. Enjoy!

https://anonfiles.com/file/c112e1f53...85e926e567065d
Unread 05-28-2014   #7
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

I will admit this game occupied much of my time one morning at work. Needs more animal TF though.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014   #8
rehtlh
Process Fan

I agree wholeheartedly with Kari. The animal TF is quite lacking with the game, sadly. Although, I've played a couple times and it is pretty good regardless.
rehtlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2014   #9
reedjered
Lurker

I've been working on a woman-to-cow thing but it's taking longer than I'd hoped. Life issues and the like. I'll post it up here when it's finished though.

I'd recommend more people give creating a character a shot, its a little tricky to figure out the creator, but there's only one way to add game content for others and that's to make it ourselves sadly. Unsure if Judoo intends to add any more of his own to the game. Most of his new ones are community made
Unread 05-29-2014   #10
ClosetSW
Eternally Lost Shrinker

am I the only one finding the game REALLY hard to actually succeed at? I mean even loosing is nicely details transformation but jeez... I can barely win any of these games... especially when they don't explain how the mini-games work.
ClosetSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2014   #11
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

You just gotta believe in yourself, and the heart of the cards.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2014   #12
reedjered
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetSW View Post
am I the only one finding the game REALLY hard to actually succeed at? I mean even loosing is nicely details transformation but jeez... I can barely win any of these games... especially when they don't explain how the mini-games work.
He's got it set up so that the more you change, the harder it gets. When you set the difficulty on anything but default, it will be locked at that difficulty for the whole game.

On the TFGames forum they've decided that Easy = Medium, Medium = Hard and Hard = Impossible. Impossible is just futile unless your trying to lose to get the "self changes". I like to play on medium.

Tags
game show, giantess, judoo, transformation fetish, web