free hit counters
Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5 - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2019   #13
bw121212
Process Fan

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5

Wow you guys are really after it this round!
*Here is a BE/SW zap for Oh Zone
*2 BE/SW zaps for... Arcane! I highly doubt anyone will ever top your cup size z+107 of last game. For it to happen now you would probably go below the planck length!
*And one last BE/SW zap for Angel. She's too cute.

Thanks again Arcane! Let's have fun guys!
bw121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #14
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Arcane jumped for the table, struck by multiple beams in mid air. She watched the table get bigger and further away with each moment, having lost over an inch in height before slapping into the edge of the table, her shrink ray dropped to the ground a VERY long way down. Her ray gun fizzled and spun, randomly firing off at Julie Juggernaut, Meapmasta, shrink-a-dink, & TrunKated (with BE of course).

Arcane slipped on the tablecloth and dangled from her fingertips. "Noo!" Her hands slipped and she fell like a Disney villain to her death. Except she weighed less than 30 grams at this point and bounced on her fluffy carpet. "OOF!" It took her a few moments to recover her breath, rolling to one side and gasping. "G-guys! There's no way I'm gonna get back up on the table now..."
Unread 04-09-2019   #15
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Zone panics and sprints for Arcane, but doesn't make it in time. Lucky for her Arcane lands softly. Zone quickly composes herself and tries to put on a smug face as she approaches Arcane.

Tsk tsk. That's what you get.

Zone helps Arcane up to her feet and dusts her off. She looks calm but her hands are still shaking from the scare.

Well well well. Hun, if you're gonna dole out zaps then you're gonna have to be willing to take zaps.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #16
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Oh ok baggy went from cool to holy crap im being trapped by my panties ahhhhh. Ummm help a girl out??
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #17
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Trapped Angel? Maybe this will help.

Zap! +Boobs!
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #18
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Aaaaaaah thanks Sai.......not :P well least I can crawl out easier now.
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #19
ArcaneBEFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Well well well. Hun, if you're gonna dole out zaps then you're gonna have to be willing to take zaps.
"Ya but... you started it," she huffed. "Besides... it was really tempting, with how the shrink rays fried and that gizmo Sai was messing with... I mean, we shouldn't have ended up this small at all! And these ray guns are zapping us like we didn-- " she coughed and shook her head. "Never mind. I'm sure it'll all wear off like normal." She pointed off toward a doll house that had been left on the floor after a previous game. "May be we should camp out in there?" She zapped Zone 3 times in the back while she wasn't looking to bring her friend down closer to her own size. Zone might not even have noticed if Arcane had remembered to turn off the BE setting.
Unread 04-09-2019   #20
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Zone turned towards the house and crossed her arms under her breasts.

Hm... Yeah, I guess that looks good. Hey, guys! Arcane found a doll hou-Nnnnhh....

Zone shuddered again as she lost somewhere around an inch in height, her breasts engorging as they refused to shrink with her. Or at least shrink at the same rate. She cups them in her hands and sighs, rolling her eyes.

Okay, okay. I think that's enough outta you.

Zone spins around to try to take a shot at Arcane but the shift in her weight throws her off balance and she goes stumbling forward, nearly crashing into her instead.

Unread 04-09-2019   #21
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

Artemis laughs as she walks over to Zone and Alisa. She throws her arms around the two smaller women.

"A girl could get used to being this tall," she snickers.

"Cmon Alisa...let's check out this dollhouse of yours."
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #22
ArcaneBEFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Zone spins around to try to take a shot at Arcane but the shift in her weight throws her off balance and she goes stumbling forward, nearly crashing into her instead.
Arcane laughed and caught Zone before feeling the sudden weight of Artemis' boobs on her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorcommand View Post
"A girl could get used to being this tall," she snickers.
"Could she? I guess we'll never know..." Arcane zapped her three times too. Artemis' boobs grew two out of the three times, reaching hefty F-cups before the malfunctioning shrink ray fizzled and threw off little arcs of electricity that hit zdarkness and Julie Juggernaut (used one of my water balloons to do 3, 1, & 1. This was just a more fun description). When the sparks clear, Zone is 5.04 inches tall, Arcane is 4.95in, and Artemis is 4.62in... also Julie towers over all 3 of them at 5.85in.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-09-2019 at 10:47 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2019   #23
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Gah! Will you be careful with that thing!? Seems like you broken it even more when you dropped it!

Zone discreetly measures herself compared to Arcane. Grinning, she sets her breasts on top of Arcane's head like Artemis did earlier. Each one is probably bigger than Arcane's head at this point so they're... yeah, they're pretty heavy.

Maybe we should get to that doll house before we're too small to open the door, don't you think?

Last edited by zdarkness; 04-09-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Unread 04-09-2019   #24
OhZone
OhYeah!

** craws out of her pile of clothes and looks around and see everything got bigger AGAIN! ** Awwww. mmmmm

Squeaks, "well I was thinking 6.9 inches would have been a good height numerically."

** giggles to herself **

** Feeling a little turned on seeing everything so huge, feeling so small. Bites lip. **

"Don't they know what shrinking does to me?"

"Well, it's time to spread some joy!"

** Zaps armour and Julie **

"Going down baby!"