free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-01-2009   #145
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Re: BE on Video Games Project

It's going to be funny when someone has to sprite a Female Mr. Mime.

"Its title is mister! It's male!"
"But the game says this one's gender is female!"

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #146
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
It's going to be funny when someone has to sprite a Female Mr. Mime.

"Its title is mister! It's male!"
"But the game says this one's gender is female!"
Oh, man, that reminds me! Not all pokemon have two genders, some are gender specific! Some are all male or all female.

I found a list showing the pokemon gender ratios, including all male and all female pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...y_gender_ratio

How do you guys want to approach the genderless and all male pokemon, sprite them differently as well or leave them be?
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #147
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
Oh, man, that reminds me! Not all pokemon have two genders, some are gender specific! Some are all male or all female.

I found a list showing the pokemon gender ratios, including all male and all female pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...y_gender_ratio

How do you guys want to approach the genderless and all male pokemon, sprite them differently as well or leave them be?
1: all frst stage evoloutions should be children
2: all genderless pokemon will be seen as female, only the 'male only' gender pokemon are male, ie. nidoran+, nidorino, nidoking
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #148
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

That reminds me of something odd, though.

I was looking through that large pokemon sheet, with all the pokemon as humans, yatta yatta yatta...

Most of the male only pokemon are depicted as male. (Nidoran male, Nidorino, Nidoking, Mothim, Gallade, etc.) But one in particular, Volbeat... it's a male only pokemon... yet on that sheet, it's depicted as FEMALE!!!
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #149
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkorios View Post
That reminds me of something odd, though.

I was looking through that large pokemon sheet, with all the pokemon as humans, yatta yatta yatta...

Most of the male only pokemon are depicted as male. (Nidoran male, Nidorino, Nidoking, Mothim, Gallade, etc.) But one in particular, Volbeat... it's a male only pokemon... yet on that sheet, it's depicted as FEMALE!!!
she-male perhaps?
Unread 09-02-2009   #150
inflation_juggalo
Lurker

what is a good emulator to get to play this looks very fun
inflation_juggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #151
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflation_juggalo View Post
what is a good emulator to get to play this looks very fun
no$gba works well. Never had problems using it.
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #152
crh1985
Lurker

are you going to change the pokedex infomation too if so i whould like to help do them
crh1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #153
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

The interesting thing about depicting every pokemon as a girl is that every one of them is now an implied futanari due to the mechanics of breeding. I thought you guys might like to know that.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #154
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
The interesting thing about depicting every pokemon as a girl is that every one of them is now an implied futanari due to the mechanics of breeding. I thought you guys might like to know that.
eh I like to think its not, think about it, two girls getting it on, thats more yuri then futa

as for the pokedex thing, it would be kool if we could do that, so if anyone wants to give that a shot, go for it
Unread 09-02-2009   #155
crh1985
Lurker

i'm useing the poke'girls from the pic a few pages back, and so every one knows where are 3 lines with 33 characters per line max in pokedex infomation
(the / is the next line i'm doing this to make it smaller)

001 a Poke'girl that is obsessed with / plants, she is dressing like them / all the time.

002 has become so obsessed with / plants, she plants all kinds of / seeds under her skin.

003 plants and grass have grow all / over her body, she no longer / wear any clothing now.

004 a poke’girl that is possessed by / fire. She can breath fire at will / for a short time.

005 her rage is like fire she cant / control it and many people get / hurt all the time.

006 she grow wings to chase enemies / that always got away from her in / the air

010 a laze poke’girl that spends most / of her day looking at anything / she likes.

011 she like to spend day not moving / a inch to see what happens in a / spot.

012 a poke’girl that likes to go / anywhere she can and look all / over for flowers.

013 she like to wait in trees for / people to pass and hit them with / the needle on her head.

014 she likes to wait on trees and / scare anything that passes by her / tree for reason.

015 will go all over and shoot people / with her stingers for no reason / at all.

039 a poke’girl that can inflates her / cloths to fly around for short / lengths of times.

040 she can expand her breast 4 time / normal my inhaling, and can hold / her breath for over a hour.

066 a young poke’girl that and lift / over 200 pounds with one hand, / and wont quit easily.

067 a poke’girl that likes to lift / heavy objects and will hold them / for a long time

068 a poke’girl that worked out so / much she regressed in age for a / unknown reason

203 2 poke’girl that glued there / butts together so they can always / be together.

241 a poke’girl that drank much milk / when she was young, she know / makes 4 or more gallons a day

493 a poke’girl that can change her / looks and her personality with / the help of plates

Last edited by crh1985; 09-03-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: make smaller
crh1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009   #156
pokefreak111
Lurker

Just so you know, you might wanna ask someone to do the grammar for you if you're gonna change text. Translator text doesn't do the eyes good.
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote