free hit counters
Foot Growth and Shoes Ripping: Giantess & Tall Girls - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2019   #1
Genev89
Process Fan

Post Foot Growth and Shoes Ripping: Giantess & Tall Girls

Hi im Genev89 on Deviantart.
I always loved girls with big feet, and even more imagining them to grow and outgrow their shoes.
That led to me first on mg-sg and similar sites, and then on Deviantart.
Here ive seen a really great number of growth works, even on feet and growing feet.
Then i obtained some requests and fanarts from some talented artists and i am very proud of them.

However i would like something more.

I've come in mind with a Patreon.
My idea is to commission comics featuring Giantess Growth with especially foot growth/shoes ripping frames, using my OCs.

I pay artists to do these 4-8 pages colored comics, then i put them on patreon first, with the credits to the artist.
The patreons will be able to see them 2 months prior their release on deviantart and higher tiers will be able to see the work even before is completed, from the sketches and linearts.
There would be also other little rewards as being quoted in the comic, being able to vote on polls, etc.
Im thinkin about tiers with a range 5$ to 20-25$. A monthly income of 150$ for example would help to have already two 5 page colored comics (5-6 panels).

I do not want to earn money from it, but the necessary help to commission a lot of comics of this kind: all income will be spent to commission artists. I know what i want and i know what people like me want to see.

Here the link to my deviantart. You can see the type of works there would be on this patreon. And they will improve in better and better. Ive already heard some artist that would gladly collaborate

https://www.deviantart.com/genev89

Let me know if you would be interested or if you have any suggestion.
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics, feet, giantess, growth, shoes