free hit counters
[Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-27-2020   #37
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P7NBW1J
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

(Note: This Story was Commissioned)

'Come for the Beaches. . . Stay for the Boys'

After more than twelve months hopscotching across the Mediterranean in search of wine, women, and song, 28-year-old itinerant journalism Ph.D graduates COLE COSTAS and GAVIN AYLWARD had pretty much thought that they'd seen it all. Everywhere they went on their island-hopping search for the hottest party spots, the swinging-est resorts, and the sunniest beaches all throughout the Great Inland Sea, they found an abundance of hot women to woo, bouncing beats to dance to, and no shortage of tasty, intoxicating beverages to imbibe. All in all, it was a good way to spend a post-pandemic 'gap year,' if you could swing it.

Coming to Cyprus, the two young, aspiring travel writers had not anticipated that there would be anything markedly different about their time in the new party hotspot of West Paphos, enjoying an all-expenses-paid reservation to the world-class, Pleasure Island: 'Aphrodite from the Sea Foam' luxury resort, and even their discovery, shortly after arriving, that the local coastal community nearby boasted a surprisingly (almost 'impossibly') great abundance of gorgeous, absolutely breath-takingly beautiful young women, a mysterious legacy that some local folktales chalked up to the spot having originally been cited by ancient Classical Mythology as the birthplace of the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, didn't really alter that assessment overmuch. There was still no shortage of drink, no lack of hot women to pursue, and no dearth of fun, hopping entertainment venues in which to party.

But all of that changed after the pair of randy young drifters stumbled into a changing room facility on the property of their swanky resort accommodations, only to watch a large bodied, heavy-set red-haired Scottish Professor of Classical Mythology with whom they were acquainted undergo a shockingly sensual and startlingly graphic full-body physical and sexual GENDER TRANSFORMATION into a gorgeous, copper-headed college coed beach bunny, a FEMINIZING METAMORPHOSIS which both terrified and (perhaps even more frighteningly) excited the two young men, who were otherwise powerless to do anything to prevent it, or to help the other, former male to do anything to avert it.

Suddenly all the bizarre dreams that both Cole and Gavin had been experiencing over the past week (dreams of womanhood, of transformation, and of lusty carnal encounters with a succession of attractive, rich, and powerful men), the simultaneous, gradual appearance of various items of feminine clothing, grooming materials, and toiletries in their suites, as well as a few of the odd things that members of the staff and fellow guests staying at the Pleasure Island Resort Hotel had said or done since they had arrived began to make sense, and it all added up to a frightening but inescapable conclusion: that 'Aphrosae,' the ancient, Bronze Age West Cypriot goddess of womanhood, beauty, and fertility that the once-male Dr. Finlay Morgan had discovered rumor of during his explorations on the island was not only real, but that she, in conjunction with the powerful and influential local Paphitis family who ran the Pleasure Island Resort company, had a penchant for transforming the resort's broke, unemployed, and vagabond 'VIP Guests' (like Cole and Gavin!) into the kind of hot, sexy young women who could bring in the throngs of rich, powerful men that the resort needed to attract in order to acquire the big, heaping gobs of cash that the Paphitis family seemingly desired. . .

Will Cole and Gavin be able to escape the same fate which had befallen their redheaded Scottish scholarly acquaintance? What more will they discover about the roots of Aphrosae's secret, gender-changing cult worship there in West Paphos? At roughly 45,000 words, Pleasure Island (Part Three) is the third installment in an on-going serial story from Zoe Brown involving gender transformation, feminization, and steamy, beach party resort hook-up fun!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2020   #38
Nightstar76
TGFan

I've been reading through all your books and I love your transformations! I hope to see more soon.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2020   #39
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Thank you!
Unread 12-13-2020   #40
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QH6S62R
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

(Note: This Story was Commissioned)
As a reminder, I am now ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS!

BOOK BLURB:

'Come for the Beaches. . . Stay for the Boys'

For over two weeks now aspiring travel writers Cole Costas and Gavin Aylward, both in their late twenties, have been hiding out on the far side of East Paphos, on the island of Cyprus in the Eastern Mediterranean, with the newly-gender-transformed Finlay (now FIONA) Morgan, formerly a Ph.D-holding Professor of Classical Mythology at the University of Edinburgh, but now, a sexy, early-twenty-something redhaired 'beach babe' like all the other 'PLEASURE ISLAND GIRLS.' But when after two weeks of laying low and avoiding the seemingly-nefarious plots and schemes of the wealthy, local Paphitis family, and the ancient patron deity of West Paphos, Aphrosae, a very ancient goddess of women, sex, beauty, and fertility who preceded Aphrodite in this corner of the world, the new girl FIONA decides to embrace her newfound womanhood and return to the Pleasure Island hotel and resort property, Cole and Gavin decide that they must sneak back after her to make sure that she's alright, and are caught in the act.

Now, ambushed and dosed with the same sex-changing enchanted water which had transformed Finlay (and countless other men before him) into a beautiful young woman, the two American and Canadian men discover that if they want to hold on to their masculinities, and their male identities, they need to escape the new Tourism District of West Paphos before their bodies can fully succumb to the feminizing power of Aphrosae's gender-changing magics. If they do not, they could be trapped in a pair of new curvy, soft, and supple female forms for days, or potentially even weeks, to come.

Will they make it in time? And if not... what then?

At roughly 45,000 words in length, Pleasure Island (Part Four) is the newest installment in an on-going serial story from Zoe Brown involving gender transformation, feminization, and steamy, beach party resort hook-up fun!
Unread 12-13-2020   #41
bigguy123
Lurker

This looks awesome can't wait to read it.
bigguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2020   #42
Nightstar76
TGFan

I'm personally looking forward to Unexpected Side Effects #2
Unread 12-16-2020   #43
Jake
Frequent Poster

When will that come out?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2020   #44
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Two weeks-ish.
Unread 01-09-2021   #45
CNash
What would you rather be?

Just finished part three of "The Woman You Make Me" - and super eager for more after that cliffhanger!

If I may ask - how do you decide which stories to pick up and continue writing? Do you always know how long a given story will be (how many parts), and do you have a schedule of some kind?

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2021   #46
Jake
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeBrownWerewoman View Post
Two weeks-ish.
It's been more than two weeks nowl
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2021   #47
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
It's been more than two weeks nowl
Hello there,

Ah, Jake, just to say, I think the delay may be down to a bout of illness that the writer had - not covid, if curious - and they have recently returned to work, as they can.

I hope that shines some light on things .

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2021   #48
Nightstar76
TGFan

I'm looking forward to your next work, whenever you get it published! It's inspiring me to get back into writing a little. People seem to have liked my tg sequences, but they're never so good as yours.