free hit counters
Upcoming Descent - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-03-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Upcoming Descent - Shrink Fan Comics

Down She Goes! - Upcoming Descent is out now!

When Renee accidentally interrupts her roommate Tyler tinkering with some strange chemistry, she has to deal with the fallout - meaning fall out of her clothes, as she shrinks too small to wear them! Will Tyler be able to fix this mess before Renee shrinks out of sight?

Synopsis: Renee comes home to find that her roommate, Tyler, has brought home a chemical compound from work. After coming into contact with the substance, Renee soon finds herself shrinking uncontrollably. An antidote is found to stop the process... but it is only temporary. Can a permanent cure be found, or will Renee become dependent on an antidote while she slowly dwindles away?

Release Date: October 1st, 2021
Written By: Renulen
Artwork By: Mei (Studio Arieta)
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, half-size, shrinking out of clothes, science

Issue Link: Upcoming Descent

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Upcoming Descent? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2021   #2
AB23
Lurker

Re: Upcoming Descent - Shrink Fan Comics

This was literally one of the weakest stories I've ever read from the site. There's no interaction, no putting the shrinking woman in her place, just her getting mad at her roommate who sheepishly looks away when she loses her clothes. The story line could've been done within one of those one shot comics that the site stopped posting a while back. I seriously can't believe I have to wait another month for another comic just because this story got put out first. Seriously though, we couldn't get a continuation of another storyline instead of this? Or this couldn't have been one of those ones you release during a slow period? If I have to pay $15 a month for sw comics I really expect more.

Last edited by AB23; 10-03-2021 at 12:23 PM.
AB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2021   #3
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB23 View Post
This was literally one of the weakest stories I've ever read from the site. There's no interaction, no putting the shrinking woman in her place, just her getting mad at her roommate who sheepishly looks away when she loses her clothes. The story line could've been done within one of those one shot comics that the site stopped posting a while back. I seriously can't believe I have to wait another month for another comic just because this story got put out first. Seriously though, we couldn't get a continuation of another storyline instead of this? Or this couldn't have been one of those ones you release during a slow period? If I have to pay $15 a month for sw comics I really expect more.
Thank you for your brutally honest and specific criticisms. Every piece of feedback we receive (positive or negative) is appreciated because it all helps us grow and improve.

We're sorry to learn that this title disappointed you and hope that our upcoming releases will be able to earn back whatever trust we lost this time around.
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2021   #4
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

While the animation style was decent and the shrinking scenes are tasteful, overall the story heavily lacked content.

It felt very contrived in the beginning with a forced conflict of the whole kitchen being ripped apart to the point drawers were removed and plates were tossed back inside shelves.

We are to believe this all happened between when she left to go to work and come back?

I have lived with messy people in the past, and it's pretty bad. But this seems to be a whole other level of "Get it? Science dude make big mess for science"

The comic itself, with it's writing also felt extremely shallow with the characters being one dimensional.

The shrinking scenes had me excited for the comic, despite it being f/M, however the plot itself felt contrived for the scenes themselves rather than the story progressing into a more tangible understanding.

There is a difference with suspension of disbelief and this.

If I were to re-write the scene and it's plot, I could rather see a home lab instead of the kitchen being used with the experiment failing when Renee comes into the lab because Tyler typically gets so into what he's working on he forgets to eat. When she walks in, Tyler is napping on his desk and when she tries to wake him, he flails and the experiment falls, spilling onto her.

This keeps it still on the "technically Tyler's fault" while also having "Renee probably should have knocked" So the blame is dubious.

The sheer hatred Renee has for Tyler (Though justified without he literally destroyed a whole kitchen and tossed every single plate and cup into drawerless drawers) felt very out of place. Why would you have a roommate that you despise so much living with you not be kicked out before this point?

It's clearly implied that she can manage her apartment without him as it's implied early on that she's ready to kick him out.

Also, this is just a personal request, but can we get more pure F/f stuff?

Not F/M/f or F/f but also later M/f. Just some F/f
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2021   #5
swfind2002
Process Fan

I hate to break it to you, but this will be coming out next month besides another comic.
https://www.shrinkfan.com/comics/Mag...ischief/c=148/

Shrunken Man and TG being incorporated? No interest from me. I certainly didn't join Shrink Fan for either theme.
swfind2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2021   #6
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfind2002 View Post
Shrunken Man and TG being incorporated? No interest from me. I certainly didn't join Shrink Fan for either theme.
You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!

Also me:. "You should have versions with all the penises censored." :P

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 10-05-2021 at 01:06 PM.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2021   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

It wasn't bad. Some very nice SW process and I liked the style, and her expressions and reactions.

There just needs to be more of it.

So - until the next episode, my pleasures will be delayed.

Oh well.
Unread 10-05-2021   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

Also -

Sai's Peanut butter comment was very funny and to the point. Multiple changes can be hott.

But Doll-elf is right, we need more F/f!

Oh Yeah!
Unread 10-05-2021   #9
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

This one was a bit rough...
Unread 10-05-2021   #10
Tiedefender
Process Master

Well everyone else said just about anything I could say.

The artwork is really good in this issue. I do think she should have struggled more with her clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
Just some F/f
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post

But Doll-elf is right, we need more F/f!
This may be a little off topic.
This is understandable point of view. Everyone has there preferences. You both could try making your own story for Shrink Fan. Trying to do that myself but ran into some problems.

I do agree that Shrink Fan does have some problems. The one comic a month is a big one. And people are split in terms of what they like. The site it's self appears not to have it's content and gallery updated at regular intervals.
Unread 10-05-2021   #11
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
You both could try making your own story for Shrink Fan.
How does this work?
Unread 10-05-2021   #12
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
How does this work?
Well they do have a submit script link at the bottom of the page. They do have a process to to through to accept it. It may be better to get the information directly from them.