free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 156 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-30-2022   #1861
marcusgalen
Process Fan

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdazVarence View Post
I suddenly remembered this TG animation I saw awhile back. It was called "A little help" I believe and it shows a woman turning a guy into a cute goth girl, tried to find it last night on a whim but I couldn't find it..
this feels like it fits the description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViYbEeFDhYk

Last edited by marcusgalen; 06-30-2022 at 06:18 AM. Reason: goofed up
marcusgalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2022   #1862
transformative
skrew ball

I remember a caption on DA, that may have had a sequel or two, about a female doctor dealing with a parent wanting to put their child up for adoption after a disease had made them female and rendered them a very impressionable blank slate. It ends with the new young woman being left in the hospital's care and it being implied that the doctor had been in a similar situation herself. I have been searching DA for days and have not been able to turn it up anywhere. I'm worried it might have been taken down.
Unread 09-03-2022   #1863
lowes96
Process Master

Does anyone remember an anime where a guy is on some space ship and he is wearing a certain type of space suit/armor and he turns into a female wearing it and the space suit/armor breaks apart and falls off because of his new body? At least that’s how I remember it…
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2022   #1864
saibott
Leecher

Looking for an old story about someone finding a computer gender changer, it's titled that or the gender switcher.
saibott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2022   #1865
productive
Lurker

Looking for tg ar into lolican
productive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2022   #1866
Soup_Sandwich24
Lurker

I don’t remember if it’s a hentai manga or not, but there was one where a boy could change into a girl whenever he wore her clothes - so he turns into the girl whose clothes he is wearing. In the end he buys a completely new set of clothes online and turns into a female version of himself. He then meets up with his best friend who is crossdressing and during this encounter he decides he wants to live the rest of his life as a girl.

Edit: I found it. For anyone interested, it’s called “Metamor ★ Coordinate 2 ~Ane no Yuujin Hen Nyotaika Hen~“

Last edited by Soup_Sandwich24; 12-22-2022 at 07:41 PM.
Soup_Sandwich24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2023   #1867
doctorwho_03
Leecher

Not sure how many here are familiar with the Nickelodeon show Mr. Meaty about two slackers who work at a food court kiosk in a mall. In the episode "Parkerina", one of the main characters, Parker, eats too many of the "Miss Meaty" burgers ment for girls only and transforms American Werewolf in London style into a girl. The episode as broadcast is available everywhere; what I'm looking for is the 14 minute directors cut version that was available on the Nick.com website which has an extended transformation sequence. If anyone knows where I can find it or happens to have the episode saved, I'd be must appreciative.
doctorwho_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2023   #1868
rezi
Lurker

Anyone happen to have any of the stories from the old stickysite? I'm mainly looking for the nekomimi5 story from there. I have a bunch of the images but not the stories.
rezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2023   #1869
bubrub
Leecher

Does anybody remember a movie/tv show where a male character slowly grows out blonde hair and breasts in a bathrobe in a bathroom, then runs outside?
bubrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2023   #1870
Dorgo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubrub View Post
Does anybody remember a movie/tv show where a male character slowly grows out blonde hair and breasts in a bathrobe in a bathroom, then runs outside?
https://lvturbo.com/9wln6d7qghnr.html
Dorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2023   #1871
Rick_james
Uck yo couch !

Anyone remember a comic where the protagonist changed gender when he sees the moon or anything that looks like the moon, ex camera flash.
Unread 11-19-2023   #1872
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

Juliegrey2001's tg gifs and captions, I remember the Amy Peterson/vampire tg one and the Big Trouble in Little China but I can't seem to find any of them, I know of the Superman 3 Robot one.
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote