free hit counters
FMG then WG Sighting in Hero: 108 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-30-2010   #1
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

FMG then WG Sighting in Hero: 108

In an episode of Hero: 108 the other day, I witnessed Mystique Sonia, the female member of the 6 main characters create strength hot buns using her special magic powers. After eating a few, her muscles grew, visibly [Surprising, I know, actual PROCESS], and then she got lust for power and continued to eat them. I guess she ate too many for the effect to work properly and instead gained a massive amount of weight which she later used to combat the "Lion King" of that episode in a "Battle" to join Big Green. I know there are several episodes dealing with Ligers, Tigers, and Lions, but I am pretty sure it was Lion Castle episode. Cartoon Network has been doing pretty well on keeping it off Youtube, so you may need to watch the show. Have a good day all.
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #2
fox_drifter
Process Fan

Re: FMG then WG Sighting in Hero: 108

Wrong forum. This one's for the plumper side of expansion. You're looking for the Growth subforum.

Sounds interesting, still!
fox_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #3
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Well the idea is that the was weight gain in the end, which is why it was posted here
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #4
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

By the way, Hero 108 is an actually ENJOYABLE series!

Created with both American and Chinese influences, it's a Canto-heavy series that's loosely based off of the 14th century novel the Water Margin, with Lin Chung and his allies fighting off the Evil High Roller and his misguided Animal forces. The reason it's airing on Cartoon network at it's current time is for the fact that it's IMMENSELY popular in quite a few countries, and just now got noticed for American sections, but the don't want another Skunk Fu incident.

Which is a shame, because I really like this series...
GLKnight83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #5
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLKnight83 View Post
I agree with GLKnight. This is truly an enjoyable series, process aside. I watch it early mornings and have it set to record while I go to school and work in the afternoon. I will probably buy the DVD of the stupid thing. I recommend watching it if for nothing else, the sheer insanity that old cartoons used to show. A plot followed by misc. problems that don't distract you from what's going on. Also, most of the characters are rather relatable.
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #6
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

For that matter you could say that there is inflation and object-transformation processes as well on different occasions. But I digress.

Not sure what time they showed it before, but I ended up missing a few of the episodes, including the Lion Castle one. If anyone does come across a link either on CN's site or elsewhere to it do tell. And yeah, I do find the series quite enjoyable, some of the comedy elements feel too forced and just end up being facepalm worthy (ie anything involving the Zebra brothers), but otherwise it's great. For all intents and purposes as I watched it for the first time, I wanted so badly to hate it, but couldn't.
Also...turns out Commander Apetruly is actually a monkey, my mind was blown.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010   #7
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgamer85 View Post
Also...turns out Commander Apetruly is actually a monkey, my mind was blown.
Yeah, the 33rd Monkey King. But he doesn't want people to know, so he acts like a human (to monkey standards, anyway...).
GLKnight83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010   #8
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
I'm glad you mentioned this. I had seen it once before by accident and forgotten. Caught it again today and, yeah, it's good. 1000 times better than Chaotic, which had an AR/AP ep (offscreen, as far as I saw) this morning, the end of which I caught while waiting for this.

It's a simple, formulaic, episodic kids show with morals and everything, but it's remarkably creative (deer with tuning fork antlers? party favor elephants? Most shows go their whole run without one idea that good), has competent voice acting (the voices on Chaotic are dreadful), fairly clever, and doesn't resort to grossout humor like far too many toons. I'll have to watch it more often.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010   #9
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Quote:
Yeah, the 33rd Monkey King. But he doesn't want people to know, so he acts like a human (to monkey standards, anyway...).
Was actually being a tad sarcastic because his code name for himself was a giveaway. But I didn't know it was the 44th.
Guess you can add Wakshu transformation to the list of processes as well...

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010   #10
fungo09
Process Fan

The episode is on, this monday at 2 pm.
fungo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010   #11
SuperMan29
Lurker

There was another episode where she inflated, for like a brief moment, but frame by frame it was pretty cool. I believe the episode was Parrot Castle, I could be wrong.
SuperMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010   #12
strang3n3
Lurker

anyone got a video?
strang3n3 is offline   Reply With Quote