free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 113 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-08-2017   #1345
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Unread 10-10-2017   #1346
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Lightbulb Re: Alice In Wonderland

Some Clips4Sale clips that some people might like as long the forum doesn't log me out again before I can click Submit Post.

A Giant Miscalculation in Wonderland
Today, I’ve finally managed to shrink myself down small enough to visit him in the dollhouse…tease him and play with my sissy son dolly, since he’s still nearly half my size. It’s fun being inside the dollhouse, and I try to teach my sissy doll to curtsy like a good girl, but my shrunken and crossdressed son is too clumsy to get it right.

Just as I’m losing my temper with him….something happens…I can feel myself growing again. Wait, it’s not time yet! I’ll get stuck in the dollhouse if I don’t get out soon.

The larger I grow, the more crowded the dollhouse room becomes, and before long my tiny son is pressed between my gigantic, ever-growing thighs…he’s nearly suffocated by my petticoats which are now taking up nearly all the space in the room, and we can both hear the roof creaking as the old dollhouse begins to give way as I continue to grow.

His face pressed embarrassingly close to his giant mother’s crotch, there’s not much my tiny son can do but scoot back against the wall and hope to survive both his mothers ever-growing body *and* the destruction of his dollhouse.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/95...+in+Wonderland

Trapped in Wonderland
Oh my, am I shrinking? I must be really unwell. Is it the dress? The apron? Your fluffy petticoats? “Curiouser and Curiouser!” you say. Oop! Maybe you shouldn’t be saying that? My gosh, I’m shrinking right out of my clothes. And right there is all the proof you need. A little erection peeking out from the clothes that once fit me. Your son, defeated by a dress. What’s a mother to do with a tiny sissy boy? At this rate you could simply lift your foot up and pop me like a cockroach. Or maybe if you eat me, you might shoot up just like Alice.

Or maybe, just maybe you should just tuck me away, right into your petticoats, and let the dress finish it’s work on me. I’ll be in my own wonderland, shrinking away until I’m lost in your petticoats. It’s a sissy son’s dream come true, right? To be gobbled up in skirts? “Oh dear” at this rate I’ll go out like a candle! Better hurry up and let your dress do it’s work. You put me on the couch. You’re going to sit on me. Maybe if I’m fast enough, I could escape from your dress before I shrink to nothing, but that might be awfully hard in a sea of petticoats. You let me get one last good look before you turn around and take a seat.

The camera at this point would switch from pov to you sitting on the couch. You can kind of feel me wiggling around under there. You think I must have ender up right between your legs. Am I actually going to reach the opening of your dress and escape? You can’t have that, so you hold down the front of your dress, sealing me in. After a while you don’t feel me anymore. You riffle through your skirts to see if you can find me, but at this point I must be invisible to the naked eye.

The clip ends there.

Giantess Alice MP4
I see you, you tiny little perv. Were you trying to look up my skirt? Such a tiny little thing you are. I don't know if I should eat you, step on you or just sit on you...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...tess+Alice+MP4
Soviet Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2017   #1347
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

From the recent 2018 Pirelli Calendar.

https://youtu.be/uL-bT_YX71Y?t=8m39s
Has a nice shot of her moving her massive MJ from a tiny chess set and table without stepping on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_oz89h3vPzQ1vtg933o3_r1_1280.jpg (182.6 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_oz89h3vPzQ1vtg933o6_r1_1280.jpg (281.0 KB, 247 views)
Unread 11-26-2017   #1348
mike12
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Hybrid View Post
Some Clips4Sale clips that some people might like as long the forum doesn't log me out again before I can click Submit Post.

A Giant Miscalculation in Wonderland
Today, I’ve finally managed to shrink myself down small enough to visit him in the dollhouse…tease him and play with my sissy son dolly, since he’s still nearly half my size. It’s fun being inside the dollhouse, and I try to teach my sissy doll to curtsy like a good girl, but my shrunken and crossdressed son is too clumsy to get it right.

Just as I’m losing my temper with him….something happens…I can feel myself growing again. Wait, it’s not time yet! I’ll get stuck in the dollhouse if I don’t get out soon.

The larger I grow, the more crowded the dollhouse room becomes, and before long my tiny son is pressed between my gigantic, ever-growing thighs…he’s nearly suffocated by my petticoats which are now taking up nearly all the space in the room, and we can both hear the roof creaking as the old dollhouse begins to give way as I continue to grow.

His face pressed embarrassingly close to his giant mother’s crotch, there’s not much my tiny son can do but scoot back against the wall and hope to survive both his mothers ever-growing body *and* the destruction of his dollhouse.

Trapped in Wonderland
Oh my, am I shrinking? I must be really unwell. Is it the dress? The apron? Your fluffy petticoats? “Curiouser and Curiouser!” you say. Oop! Maybe you shouldn’t be saying that? My gosh, I’m shrinking right out of my clothes. And right there is all the proof you need. A little erection peeking out from the clothes that once fit me. Your son, defeated by a dress. What’s a mother to do with a tiny sissy boy? At this rate you could simply lift your foot up and pop me like a cockroach. Or maybe if you eat me, you might shoot up just like Alice.

Or maybe, just maybe you should just tuck me away, right into your petticoats, and let the dress finish it’s work on me. I’ll be in my own wonderland, shrinking away until I’m lost in your petticoats. It’s a sissy son’s dream come true, right? To be gobbled up in skirts? “Oh dear” at this rate I’ll go out like a candle! Better hurry up and let your dress do it’s work. You put me on the couch. You’re going to sit on me. Maybe if I’m fast enough, I could escape from your dress before I shrink to nothing, but that might be awfully hard in a sea of petticoats. You let me get one last good look before you turn around and take a seat.

The camera at this point would switch from pov to you sitting on the couch. You can kind of feel me wiggling around under there. You think I must have ender up right between your legs. Am I actually going to reach the opening of your dress and escape? You can’t have that, so you hold down the front of your dress, sealing me in. After a while you don’t feel me anymore. You riffle through your skirts to see if you can find me, but at this point I must be invisible to the naked eye.

The clip ends there.

Giantess Alice MP4
I see you, you tiny little perv. Were you trying to look up my skirt? Such a tiny little thing you are. I don't know if I should eat you, step on you or just sit on you...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...tess+Alice+MP4
Great Idea for Clip !
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2017   #1349
mister x
One pill makes you larger

Found one of those weird flash cartoons for Alice in Wonderland. Don't think this has been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zelIu8edY8
Unread 12-19-2017   #1350
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister x View Post
Found one of those weird flash cartoons for Alice in Wonderland. Don't think this has been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zelIu8edY8
It's so funny how they animated Alice always having the same expression in every scene. Plus the growth scenes? Not worth it for me, but thanks for sharing anyway.
Unread 03-08-2018   #1351
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Nothing much, just a very cute lady in an Alice costume stood next to the White Rabbit's house at DisneyLand. Again nothing much but thought some peeps might like it.
Unread 03-08-2018   #1352
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Hybrid View Post
Nothing much, just a very cute lady in an Alice costume stood next to the White Rabbit's house at DisneyLand. Again nothing much but thought some peeps might like it.
It doesn't exist.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2018   #1353
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Quote:
It doesn't exist.
What doesn't? The White Rabbit's House or the YT video? Works fine for me but will post the full link here if you want; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1xsokPsAs
Unread 03-09-2018   #1354
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

https://youtu.be/FNW9hQst3iY

Here's an Alice-inspired VR short film. It has one quick growth.
Unread 04-28-2018   #1355
a0040pc

Here's something that I've found. There is a light novel called Fairy Tail In Wonderland which is as far as I know a version of Alice In Wonderland with characters from the anime Fairy Tail. Lucy Heartfilia is playing Alice but for now I have no idea whether there is any size content in it at all. Also right now it is only released in Japanese with no English release scheduled so far. When it comes to Light Novels based on animes they do sometimes get translated. For example the Seven Deadly Sins has two light novels that are available in English but I think that there are two or three that aren't. Since Fairy Tail is quite a popular anime hopefully it will be translated soon, then we can truly know if there is any size content in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ougykfXLYD1uujxr4o1_1280.jpg (130.5 KB, 215 views)
Unread 05-05-2018   #1356
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Found another alice-growth related clip on C4S. Don't have it yet but looks okay from the preview video and description:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/93...rland+%5BHD%5D
Alena Alice Grows in Wonderland [HD]
Description:
Custom**
Hi Alena, i hope this request isn't too crazy, but i'll ask anyway. You should make a video where you are in an alice in wonderland costume with pantyhose and open toe heels and you eat one of those eat me cakes and starts growing taller and your breasts get bigger as well. You are also turned on by the whole process.
Effects: pantyhose ripping down your leg when you are growing, your feet outgrows and bursts out of your heels, breasts getting bigger in dress.
Please have the camera zoomed in on the pantyhose ripping and show your feet bursting out of your heels.

Also found this too if you're interested.