free hit counters
Willing vs. Forced - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-15-2008   #25
pokerus
Frequent Poster

Re: Willing vs. Forced

I'd like to imagine myself in position A with PE however...

There's like a million stories where a male mad scientist or male wizard transforms a female, but how many stories do you see where a female transforms a male?

I'm sure most of you are thinking about a female being transformed. I wonder, do your choices change when the genders are switched? They do for me!
pokerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2008   #26
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

F!
Unread 12-16-2008   #27
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerus View Post
I'd like to imagine myself in position A with PE however...

There's like a million stories where a male mad scientist or male wizard transforms a female, but how many stories do you see where a female transforms a male?

I'm sure most of you are thinking about a female being transformed. I wonder, do your choices change when the genders are switched? They do for me!

Try stories with the word "Witch" and your bound to find some where males are transformed by females.
About choice changes, still A and D but i would prefer if a TG is thrown into it.

Something like that:
1) Transformation with free will
2) Sexchange was't intended
3) Sex and getting enslaved/dominated by an animal was definitly not intended.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #28
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
I can?t find a scene on youtube to prove it but I'm damm sure they were both thrown out of the club and therefor denied the potion to stay young.
Plus one of them did fall in one scene down some stairs and get her head turned 180 but didn't shattered like in the scene in the link above.
Nah. The potion is use-once type. They shatter in the end becuase they've been spending 30-40 years in living dead bodies, breaking various body parts and glueing them back on. It seems dead bodies don't heal very well.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #29
Illun

I like C, D and E.

I'm assuming C is by unaided circumstances/accident. An accident that results in a fun new experience makes for a happy ending for all parties, which helps when you try to associate with the other characters. I don't have it in me to do harm to someone, so I can't associate with the guy who shrinks/transforms women against their will, even if they do eventually enjoy it.

D is ok, they did it to themselves, and I can still associate with the people who come upon them. My greatest preference is a combination of C and D, where they bring the change on themselves, some mistake they make causes them to lose control of the change (stuck as the transformation/shrink, or a further transformation/shrink that makes them unable to change themselves back) but where they learn to enjoy it through the story, usually refusing to change back once someone finally is able to help them. I do like the poetic justice as well, though. Someone inventing a shrink-ray to zap her boyfriend and keep him as a pet, ends up getting shrunk and cared for by her boyfriend after the device irreparably falls apart and leaves her stuck.

E is my second favorite after the C-D combination I mentioned. Shrinking/transforming, having fun with your friend/lover, using your transformed condition to solve some crisis, then wrapping up with more fun with the friend/lover.