free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2007   #169
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

http://dutchman.tfcentral.com/
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007   #170
garycamaro86
Process Fan

Thanks, I dont know why my google searches didnt return anything.
garycamaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007   #171
odysseusut
Frequent Poster

Anyone have any of the Sheena TF clips? I remember there was a better quality version of this particular one on youtube a while ago, but it has since been removed:

odysseusut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007   #172
Bee82

Their is a TF Hentai manga I have been searching after for about 4 years now. The sight I origionaley foun it on wase a free manga sight calles (how to read japanise) First Leasson. I have sence found a Manga Sight called Firstleasson but it is in a compleatley diffrent format and the manga I'm searching for is't their. It was about a group of explorers who came accross a Female Socerror/Shamen (Could al be considered a nype or fairy I sapose) Who transformes all but one woman into various anthors. Of cours your standard hentai manga orgy fallowes.
Unread 07-01-2007   #173
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I checked the Drainage City site and it was closed!!! And for Lobito, he's on one of the Full Moon Fantasies Yahoo Groups, but for the life of me I cannot remember which one...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2007   #174
TFlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchide View Post
I am looking for the "The Wild Thornberrys" episode where Debbie dreams all her family are animals and she become one. I also know she has a sort of baboon curse, but I don't know if there is effectively any transformation showed about that.
yeah i'm also looking for this one, is it even possible to get?
Unread 07-11-2007   #175
rodloof
Leecher

re

AnonIB.com
Search for transformation
rodloof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007   #176
Huginn
trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
Can anyone tell me what the hell this comic's plot is about? I'm talking about Gespenster Geschichten issue 690, specifically, what happens to the beehived haired chick in the blue catsuit, before and after the tf.
Well, a bit late now, but i just discovered the post. I was actually the one who scanned and translated this one as a little contribution for werekatt's site !

The plot is simple: The chick and her boyfriend are catburglars. The get news that some strange Indian noble is staying in London to buy some legendary jewels that had been stolen from his familiy centuries ago. So they break into his room, but he comes back too soon with his entire staff. The two thieves hide, and watch as he uses the jewels to transform into a tiger-guy and changes three tiger statues into the three catgirls you see in the background.
(It's hinted that they used to be humans, and that the statues are some kind of "sleeping-form")
But of course the two are discovered, and while the the guy gets away, the girl is catched. The Tigerman transforms her into a tiger, and then into a statue.
Later the male thief sees the Indian with his wives walk through the lobby, the women are all veiled (They probably can't become fully human anymore). But he now has a fourth obedient wife, the former female thief.

OK, I hope your curiosity is satisfied
Huginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007   #177
popperock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huginn View Post
Well, a bit late now, but i just discovered the post. I was actually the one who scanned and translated this one as a little contribution for werekatt's site !

The plot is simple: The chick and her boyfriend are catburglars. The get news that some strange Indian noble is staying in London to buy some legendary jewels that had been stolen from his familiy centuries ago. So they break into his room, but he comes back too soon with his entire staff. The two thieves hide, and watch as he uses the jewels to transform into a tiger-guy and changes three tiger statues into the three catgirls you see in the background.
(It's hinted that they used to be humans, and that the statues are some kind of "sleeping-form")
But of course the two are discovered, and while the the guy gets away, the girl is catched. The Tigerman transforms her into a tiger, and then into a statue.
Later the male thief sees the Indian with his wives walk through the lobby, the women are all veiled (They probably can't become fully human anymore). But he now has a fourth obedient wife, the former female thief.

OK, I hope your curiosity is satisfied
Thanks, Hugginn. I appreciate it.

Can you upload the entire comic? I don't care if it's translated or not.

Last edited by popperock; 07-17-2007 at 10:41 PM.
popperock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007   #178
Huginn
trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
Thanks, Hugginn. I appreciate it.

Can you upload the entire comic? I don't care if it's translated or not.
OK, why not. But i have to search it in my cellar and scan it first.
Maybe this weekend, if i find the time.
Huginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007   #179
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Hi I'm look for a Ranma 1/2 cow girl TF. It was on the old site, but I can't find it any ware now. Can any one help me?
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2007   #180
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
Hi I'm look for a Ranma 1/2 cow girl TF. It was on the old site, but I can't find it any ware now. Can any one help me?
I think Ghoulies yahoo groups would have those. Also.. I don't think I spelled his name correctly, someone else may be able to direct you to those better.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote