free hit counters
Poorily animated growth flash + BE Argonian - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2013   #1
iceoff
Process Fan

Poorily animated growth flash + BE Argonian

hi just thought id share this animation i did, it pretty bad short and not very well thought out, but got some process in it even if it is bad.

its supposed to be female argonian off elder scrolls skyrim finds curse scroll and grows, that pretty much it

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/10976531/

also i know it is classed as furry type thing, don't know if its ok to put on here, so give me the heads up ill delete it
iceoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013   #2
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Re: Poorily animated growth flash + BE Argonian

This is.... surprisingly detailed in concept, but the quality of the art leaves a lot to be desired.

For what it's worth, I like the idea, and if you improve to the point of producing higher quality stuff, I'm sure people would be a lot more receptive to it.
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013   #3
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Should be fine to attach it over here, though you probably will draw some criticism from more... established members. Take that all in stride, and for what it is, and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the contribution, btw!
Unread 08-24-2013   #4
no-name
The Undying Shadow

I see process and some hilarious shenanigans happening as a result of it. Despite the unpolished appearance and my lack of Elder Scrolls lore, I personally enjoyed it and I hope you continue making more animated works in the future.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013   #5
iceoff
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaran View Post
This is.... surprisingly detailed in concept, but the quality of the art leaves a lot to be desired.

For what it's worth, I like the idea, and if you improve to the point of producing higher quality stuff, I'm sure people would be a lot more receptive to it.
Thanks for the feed back, yeah I agree with your points, might re work out a better story board take some more time with the animation... But we'll see
Unread 08-25-2013   #6
iceoff
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Should be fine to attach it over here, though you probably will draw some criticism from more... established members. Take that all in stride, and for what it is, and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the contribution, btw!
Thanks for your advice ,I was kinder hesitating about putting it up here to begin with, but I thought it would be nice to give something back after help I had with Old timer story, even if its a pretty poor example.
Unread 08-25-2013   #7
iceoff
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
I see process and some hilarious shenanigans happening as a result of it. Despite the unpolished appearance and my lack of Elder Scrolls lore, I personally enjoyed it and I hope you continue making more animated works in the future.
cheers for the feed back, yeah kinder not much there for lore should read more into, Ill post up anything on here if there any more updates
Unread 08-25-2013   #8
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

Given the length and amount of detail, you are clearly ambitious! This will either take you far, or get you stabbed in the back. Thankfully, March is quite a ways out. Keep at it; your heart is obviously in the right place.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013   #9
iceoff
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestarred View Post
Given the length and amount of detail, you are clearly ambitious! This will either take you far, or get you stabbed in the back. Thankfully, March is quite a ways out. Keep at it; your heart is obviously in the right place.
Thanks , yeah i think it was a bit over my head in flash animation department, but i think it was some good practice at least.
Unread 08-26-2013   #10
tsokei
Process Fanatic

Enjoyed the concept and repeated bursts (retriggers?). Thanks!
tsokei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013   #11
iceoff
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokei View Post
Enjoyed the concept and repeated bursts (retriggers?). Thanks!
Glad you enjoyed the concept, yeah supposed to be repeated bursts as you said or trigger, but didn't really think it through too much of (why is happening, hows its triggered) part out too well
Unread 08-30-2013   #12
drwhoopass
n00b

If only my character could carry it with him forever in addition to his treasured copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote