free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 152 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-23-2014   #1813
Yarrcanite
Process Fan

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Trying to find anything on DLDrago, all I could get out of it was this gallery http://g.e-hentai.org/g/291674/f716b52c11/

The somewhat trusty wayback machine has a few snapshots of his deviantart's front page stored... http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...eviantart.com/

Don't know if there's any full sized images, but a few thumbnails atleast are there.
Yarrcanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2014   #1814
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

Thanks bro, sadly no full images from the Wayback machine though.

Thanks, if anyone knows anything else let me know
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #1815
thisguy18
TF Writer

Hey guys, I recently found a portion of a 3rd art video on Dailymotion (I know the clip is an older one) ----> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmp...rthday_redband Link is there.

Like I said, it only shows a small portion and cuts off right where I would think the process would start. I have subbed to 3rdart.com before, but strangely I never found this video on there so it's new to me. Anyone know where I could find the rest of this?
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #1816
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy18 View Post
Hey guys, I recently found a portion of a 3rd art video on Dailymotion (I know the clip is an older one) ----> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmp...rthday_redband Link is there.

Like I said, it only shows a small portion and cuts off right where I would think the process would start. I have subbed to 3rdart.com before, but strangely I never found this video on there so it's new to me. Anyone know where I could find the rest of this?
I have what it looks like is the exact same clip on my HD. I'm pretty sure that was the entire file right there. It's a really old one, but I think that's before he starting making multi-segment clips.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #1817
thisguy18
TF Writer

oh okay, damn. Thought there was some actual process. Btw, if you're subbed or have been subbed lately to 3rdart have you seen any new B.E. content? I only subbed once for about a month just to see and that was over a year ago so I want to know if it is worth another month to view anything new.
Unread 07-06-2014   #1818
bigbace
Lurker

Last BE clip: October 2013, Babs and the weird copy machine II
bigbace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2014   #1819
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Looking for a BE story from a while back about a guy who cheats on his girlfriend with small busted women. She's out of town and gives him her bra to jack off with, which he does with a load in each cup. He brings home a girl each night she's gone. When they fall asleep, he drapes her bra on their chest and when he wakes up, they have boobs her size. She catches him in the end when she brings her two new busty best friends over and they all realize they've slept with him and she's furious. Last line is something like "at least I still have the bra"
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2014   #1820
thisguy18
TF Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbace View Post
Last BE clip: October 2013, Babs and the weird copy machine II
Damn :/ oh well I suppose I will wait till there is more. Thanks!
Unread 07-18-2014   #1821
shy
Process Fan

I found myself thinking fondly back on two pieces of process material, both involving a guy who turns blue.

A guy turning blue is not what makes it interesting ; ) it's just a memorable feature in both. Forgive the second (penis expansion), it's just so relateable to the first (breast expansion).

1) Comic (cartoonish, trying-to-be-anime but still pretty western art)--- A boy and a girl are unknowingly subjected to some sort of aphrodisiac experiment (nearby mad scientist friend?) in a mostly tan/yellow room---immediate increased beauty ensues (breast expansion and ass expansion for the girl, muscles and penis for the guy), and they have a moment of stunned reaction before, comically, the guy says "TITS", the girl says "COCK", and then they both say "FUCK" as they go at it. Eventually the guy's transformation goes even further (because the serum involved octopus something or other?) and turns into a bigger, more muscular, tentacle-equipped(?) blue demon guy. girl might have been asking the mad scientist wtf, hence the octopus something explanation. : )

2) Hentai---asking because it is so hilariously similar---in a dark residential bedroom, some adult seductress is sexing a handsome and muscular but oblivious Goku looking guy, but soon his lust unlocks his "power", his eyes go yellow, and he starts growing more muscular, blue, hairy, bigger in general, and some penis expansion, culminating in him humping her straight out the ceiling or something. Meanwhile the seductress has (I think?) a nearby ally she is conferring with that was trying to warn her, or something? And the seductress is definitely showing signs of losing her confidence and not knowing what she is dealing with (along with having the sex of her life).

Cheers,
Shy
shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2014   #1822
EchoWing
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
I found myself thinking fondly back on two pieces of process material, both involving a guy who turns blue.

A guy turning blue is not what makes it interesting ; ) it's just a memorable feature in both. Forgive the second (penis expansion), it's just so relateable to the first (breast expansion).

1) Comic (cartoonish, trying-to-be-anime but still pretty western art)--- A boy and a girl are unknowingly subjected to some sort of aphrodisiac experiment (nearby mad scientist friend?) in a mostly tan/yellow room---immediate increased beauty ensues (breast expansion and ass expansion for the girl, muscles and penis for the guy), and they have a moment of stunned reaction before, comically, the guy says "TITS", the girl says "COCK", and then they both say "FUCK" as they go at it. Eventually the guy's transformation goes even further (because the serum involved octopus something or other?) and turns into a bigger, more muscular, tentacle-equipped(?) blue demon guy. girl might have been asking the mad scientist wtf, hence the octopus something explanation. : )

2) Hentai---asking because it is so hilariously similar---in a dark residential bedroom, some adult seductress is sexing a handsome and muscular but oblivious Goku looking guy, but soon his lust unlocks his "power", his eyes go yellow, and he starts growing more muscular, blue, hairy, bigger in general, and some penis expansion, culminating in him humping her straight out the ceiling or something. Meanwhile the seductress has (I think?) a nearby ally she is conferring with that was trying to warn her, or something? And the seductress is definitely showing signs of losing her confidence and not knowing what she is dealing with (along with having the sex of her life).

Cheers,
Shy
No clue on the second one, but the first is from one of the early installments for Chocolate Milkmaid.

http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/cm/
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2014   #1823
shy
Process Fan

Found the second one, it was called Nightmare Campus or something.
Unread 07-19-2014   #1824
shy
Process Fan

Haha, of course! Thank you! Searching now.