free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-02-2008   #229
vicent1988
Leecher

does anyone knows of anything comics in 3-D where the guy gets transformed into female?

Thanks.
vicent1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2008   #230
CNash
What would you rather be?

The two that spring to mind, and I would've suggested, are Gendertech and The Siren Song - however, neither are currently operational. Mako's posted a few of his CG shorts to YouTube (his username is MakoDap), but they've been heavily censored to comply with the regulations.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2008   #231
inchide

It is not truly TG, but it's close enough, and I really would like to know what comic this come from (it's a girl who become a dick):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girldick1.jpg (216.2 KB, 1229 views)
File Type: jpg girldick2.jpg (155.9 KB, 1132 views)
Unread 01-08-2008   #232
Wedge
Fan of The Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
The two that spring to mind, and I would've suggested, are Gendertech and The Siren Song - however, neither are currently operational. Mako's posted a few of his CG shorts to YouTube (his username is MakoDap), but they've been heavily censored to comply with the regulations.
http://www.renderedtg.com
Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2008   #233
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

We're hosting some Siren Song videos on the EM Video Vault, on a rotating basis. PM thefatman for more details, he's in charge of it
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2008   #234
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentJ View Post
We're hosting some Siren Song videos on the EM Video Vault, on a rotating basis. PM thefatman for more details, he's in charge of it
Can you link that for us ?
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2008   #235
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Apologies- www.expansionmansion.com/video and our forum is /smf instead of /video.
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2008   #236
mister_kaze
Leecher

Hey all, I'm looking for a specific TG sequence. I've searched through almost every single thread in TG (and some in TF and BE) and just can't seem to find it.

If I remember correctly, it was several pages long, hand-drawn in pencil. It started off with a guy in a beard wishing to be TFed to a woman of some kind. She starts doing it and as the guy turns into a woman, he starts to forget that he was TFed (the woman who is doing this said that would happen, but only after the sequence starts). Eventually the guy turns into an Asian woman.

I could go into greater detail, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about I'm pretty sure that would be a good enough description to go off of. I appreciate the assistance!
mister_kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2008   #237
CupOfRamen
Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_kaze View Post
Hey all, I'm looking for a specific TG sequence. I've searched through almost every single thread in TG (and some in TF and BE) and just can't seem to find it.

If I remember correctly, it was several pages long, hand-drawn in pencil. It started off with a guy in a beard wishing to be TFed to a woman of some kind. She starts doing it and as the guy turns into a woman, he starts to forget that he was TFed (the woman who is doing this said that would happen, but only after the sequence starts). Eventually the guy turns into an Asian woman.

I could go into greater detail, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about I'm pretty sure that would be a good enough description to go off of. I appreciate the assistance!
http://arania.kamiki.net/furry_main.htm
Look for the title "Sara's wish"
CupOfRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2008   #238
mister_kaze
Leecher

That's it! Thanks CupOfRamen. You are both helpful and delicious!
mister_kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #239
cesarin
Leecher

hola!!! yo soy nuevo en su forum quisiera decirles que estoy facinado de encontrar a tantas personas que como yo disfrutamos del genero transgenerico tanto en peliculas,historias,comics,artwork etc. les felicito por su buen gusto yo soy de mexico y quisiera saber si hay alguien que me pudiera decir donde conseguir las peliculas de mako ya que no las encuentro por ningun lado en mi pais o si alguien sabe de algun sitio que no sea youtube donde tengan videos mas completos (sin censura) de los fragmentos de transformacion de las peliculas de mako, bueno de antemano agradesco su atencion y espero que sitios como este sigan por siempre GRACIAS BYE.
cesarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #240
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarin View Post
hola!!! yo soy nuevo en su forum quisiera decirles que estoy facinado de encontrar a tantas personas que como yo disfrutamos del genero transgenerico tanto en peliculas,historias,comics,artwork etc. les felicito por su buen gusto yo soy de mexico y quisiera saber si hay alguien que me pudiera decir donde conseguir las peliculas de mako ya que no las encuentro por ningun lado en mi pais o si alguien sabe de algun sitio que no sea youtube donde tengan videos mas completos (sin censura) de los fragmentos de transformacion de las peliculas de mako, bueno de antemano agradesco su atencion y espero que sitios como este sigan por siempre GRACIAS BYE.
Hola!

transgenerico transformacion
Telenovella LALOLA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqPo11w9GE
genderhazard is offline   Reply With Quote