free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-18-2013   #109
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Missa - Panther

I thought it was amazingly sexy. The sweating and extra nipples were done so well. A lot of references to the classic TF scene, I loved it. Just wish it could have continued a while longer.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #110
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Hey Missa do you accept cash payments for commissions?
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #111
missa
Producer

TF- Amazingly sexy is such a nice compliment. Thank you! I really appreciate compliments. No matter how many times I go nude in front of a camera, it never gets easier. Someday I hope to be 100% comfortable, and hopefully soon! I received a request to do the nipples a bit differently (more texture) involving props, I might invest in that soon. I like nipples how they are, but it's good to have variety, eh?

Maker Her Grow-- Please email for custom details. Unfortunately, I can't accept cash though. I am asking guys to wait a few days before paying me for a new custom, until I get caught up with my work. I have a shrinking video coming up, a nose transformation, and two submissive* sort of videos (*those won't be this board's cup of tea).

Last edited by missa; 07-19-2013 at 08:18 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #112
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Congrats on having the top 5 TF clips on C4S Missa! There is definitely a fanbase for your work!

Awesome job! Can't wait to see more!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #113
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Maker Her Grow-- Please email for custom details. Unfortunately, I can't accept cash though. I am asking guys to wait a few days before paying me for a new custom, until I get caught up with my work. I have a shrinking video coming up, a nose transformation, and two submissive* sort of videos (*those won't be this board's cup of tea).
Aw man I'm sorry about the cash payment. I had some trouble with paypal a few years back when someone hacked in and tried taking money from my bank account I didn't have. Luckily the bank caught on real quick and we were able to resolve the matter, but I haven't been able to trust online accounts like Paypal since.

I am glad however that you already are working on a nose clip, care to divulge more? Unless it's a clown thing (which I don't like) then I'll have no problems buying it.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #114
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow View Post
Aw man I'm sorry about the cash payment. I had some trouble with paypal a few years back when someone hacked in and tried taking money from my bank account I didn't have. Luckily the bank caught on real quick and we were able to resolve the matter, but I haven't been able to trust online accounts like Paypal since.

I am glad however that you already are working on a nose clip, care to divulge more? Unless it's a clown thing (which I don't like) then I'll have no problems buying it.
You can email me if you want to know about my payment method. I don't post it on the boards because I might change it in the future, depending. I don't use paypal.

The nose TF is Pinocchio.
Unread 07-19-2013   #115
OhZone
OhYeah!

Yummy! OHYEAH!
Unread 07-19-2013   #116
onallfours
Process Fan

Missa pls. My wallet cannot take much more.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #117
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

This is definitely more up my alley and was therefore an instant buy. I tend to prefer more bestial transformations where the woman isn't enjoying what she's going through. The sweat effects, the heavy breathing and the facial expressions were especially superb; it was easy to see that you studied the source material and put a lot of effort into replicating the feel of it. Gorgeous woman as well, which of course doesn't hurt. I would kill to see a classic pained werewolf transformation from you, even with a good portion of the TF implied as in this clip.

In that line of thought, how much does a clip like this usually run someone?

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #118
Coal
Process Fan

No to be a downer but I thought the growling sounded more like you were choking on something. The multi nips were very well done though and the spine was a nice touch.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #119
benoit2k2
Leecher

AMAZING WORK! Don't stop making these!
benoit2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #120
missa
Producer

Yay Curse! I like pained transformations too, but also I like a mixture of pained and pleasure. I think that actually might be my favorite. Scared, pained, pleasure, and then finally-- welcoming the change, as if the beast/spirit has finally pushed down my human-like emotion. BUT I am trying to satisfy everyone who sends me a custom script, and do whatever they like, and in turn, satisfy everyone's different cup of tea.

I am taking a bit of a break on accepting customs. I "hate" to ask you to wait a few days, but it's best so I can continue on being prompt with the guys who have already paid. Transformation, Giantess, and the entire fantasy world is my favorite, and I hope to do this full time if possible. :-)

Coal, I will teach you what choking sounds like! (hahah.. just kidding!) Maybe tweaked my voice a bit much for you, anyway, you know I love your posts! I am glad that you like the nips and spine. Can you imagine if I could have had the capabilities to make my skin tear? That would have been really cool... someday...

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf