free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 148 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-01-2021   #1765
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Personally I like to see here good and bad stuff (in terms of my personal tastes). I always thank the poster for his effort, but I see no problem indicating what I liked from the video/comic/book and what I did not, because that shouldn't affect the poster, and could help others who are as interested in this kind of stuff as I am, no more no less. And that, because I also like to read your reviews from here, so depending on the case, I would not make a regrettable buy, for example, and for me the critics are also useful and the truest sense of a forum like this.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2021   #1766
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

This is not really in the haystack as this can be found easily. But I feel like I need to share this creator on Deviantart. He's one of my favorites as of late. if you're looking for a lot of character TFs images, this one's for you. Also, some contents are DA and FA exclusive, so I recommend you to check both:

https://www.deviantart.com/monaomona
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/monaomona/
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2021   #1767
elrey
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkByUqlBvmQ&t=4s
New werewolf movie coming out this summer, since it's from Ubisoft I don't know what to expect.
Unread 06-13-2021   #1768
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
New werewolf movie coming out this summer, since it's from Ubisoft I don't know what to expect.
Ah, that one. I've talked about it in other forums. It doesn't even suggest that there would be a female werewolf in it (low chances, female breasts issues, you know), or even a TF scene in it (probably a "big one bad guy" of 5 seconds ala "transformers style").
Unread 06-13-2021   #1769
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
Claws crossed that the werewolf ends up being Lily from AT&T, but the TF community will NEVER get that lucky.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2021   #1770
lowes96
Process Master

I think it will be a female werewolf but as usual they will do an off screen transformation or something stupid but im crossing my fingers its been so damn dry out here ill take anything lol
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2021   #1771
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

IMDB has a full cast and crew, which I am going to base some astounding leaps of logic on.

There are only 3 stuntpeople, 2 for male characters and 1 for female characters. That probably means a maximum of 3 onscreen deaths, could be fewer.

There is no credit for creature design. There is someone credited as Visual Effects Artist who worked on the 2020 movie "Werewolf of Snow Hollow", but looking into that movie I can't tell if it even has a werewolf in it, or if it's just a bunch of mutilated corpses. The SFX company has almost no experience with creature features, but they did work on TWD tv show. Expect more corpses than werewolves.

That said, they made that puppet movie Happytime Murders, which is legitimately one of the most impressive puppet VFX ever put on film. ...but they also did the VFX for Descendants 2, which is one of the worst looking movies (not released by Asylum) of the past 20 years. Can't find this movie's budget, but I suspect its less than both of those movies.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2021   #1772
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
There is someone credited as Visual Effects Artist who worked on the 2020 movie "Werewolf of Snow Hollow", but looking into that movie I can't tell if it even has a werewolf in it, or if it's just a bunch of mutilated corpses.
I haven't seen The Wolf of Snow Hollow yet, but going by this clip it definitely has a werewolf.

Now on DeviantArt
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2021   #1773
LunaticWard
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalla-Grimm View Post
I haven't seen The Wolf of Snow Hollow yet, but going by this clip it definitely has a werewolf.
I have seen it. There is no TF. Any more info than that would be spoiler.

LunaticWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2021   #1774
blackjack60
Banned

Variety's review of Werewolves Within says there's "an on-the-cheap transformation scene that will disappoint the fans of An American Werewolf in London."
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2021   #1775
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack60 View Post
Variety's review of Werewolves Within says there's "an on-the-cheap transformation scene that will disappoint the fans of An American Werewolf in London."
As usually, nothing unexpected. Thanks everyone for the scouting, we will keep searching !
Unread 06-26-2021   #1776
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

I found a low quality early release of this one, and I'll drop a spoiler below:

We 100% get AT&T girl (Milana Vayntrub) as a werewolf! Buuuuut, the TF itself is pretty 'meh'.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote