free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 51 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-03-2014   #601
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Re: Missa - TF

I have an idea, though not just for Vivianne but I guess for you as well Missa, seeing as this is October, how about some costumed TF clips to celebrate the season. Maybe an Alice in Wonderland costume giantess growth video, Little Red Riding Hood she wolf TF video, one of those sexy nurse or school girl she hulk video.

That's just my opinion, also great job on you last she hulk and she wolf videos, very nicely done and highly erotic. Keep it up my dear.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2014   #602
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus knight View Post
I have an idea, though not just for Vivianne but I guess for you as well Missa, seeing as this is October, how about some costumed TF clips to celebrate the season. Maybe an Alice in Wonderland costume giantess growth video, Little Red Riding Hood she wolf TF video, one of those sexy nurse or school girl she hulk video.

That's just my opinion, also great job on you last she hulk and she wolf videos, very nicely done and highly erotic. Keep it up my dear.
Don't forget shrinking woman.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2014   #603
rocketman78900
Process Fan

Missa -- SHE WOLF VIII looks nice. I am not really a fan of werewolf transformations (blasphemy, I know), but is there more tongue growth like in the preview? If so, I might pick it up.
rocketman78900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2014   #604
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

My comment posted twice? Weird.

I wonder if it had to do with my connection dropping midupload and me having to reset my cable modem.

Either way my bad. Sorry folks.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #605
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Your best werewolf work to the date. Do I need to say more?
Totally agree with this.

Love the involuntary reflex right before the back/spine transformation. Voice morph + moaning very nice too.

Good job Missa. I think it would be cool to have more voice morph talking during the scene. Also mix in some whimpering moan-to-howls during the process.

All in all one of my fav's!
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #606
CNash
What would you rather be?

Got to echo the comment about being an awesome mini horror movie in its own right - the atmosphere, camerawork and direction were excellent, and I know it can be hard to both act and direct at the same time. Kudos!

The TF was thrilling and erotic as usual; I can see the improvements in your process (no pun intented) with every vid. I particularly like the tongue effect and wouldn't mind seeing it more often in the video instead of just once.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #607
baxter1327
Process Fan

I know I said in a previous post that the woman involved doesn't mean as much to me as the situation in most cases, but with that said, I really like Vivianne a lot. No really- A lot. Feel free to utilize her as often as possible. ...Just be sure not to take yourself out of the mix either. ;-)
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2014   #608
rocketman78900
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
I particularly like the tongue effect and wouldn't mind seeing it more often in the video instead of just once.
That answers my question. I second the use of more tongue growth in the future!
rocketman78900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #609
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman78900 View Post
That answers my question. I second the use of more tongue growth in the future!
Yes, but not pointy, you're not a lizard you're a wolf, make it a doggie one
Unread 10-06-2014   #610
missa
Producer

Greebrun: Bummer.. I know how it is. When you do see it, be sure to mail your thoughts to me. I enjoy reading them.

Magnus: Have you been reading my notepad? :P I wrote an outline of a Red Riding Hood/Wolf in June.. and I will use it someday. I think you'll like it! I just made a wolf so I don't want another one so soon. I had beautiful Vivianne create a stripper/pig TF. I'll post more soon.

Roxas, noted. Rocketman, noted

Wbfoot: Whimpering, love it. Thank you for your kind words.

Baxter: SO GLAD you like her! She just killed a pig tf, did a great job.. but I think I took her in the deep end too fast with the submissive TFs. I know they can be hard on the mind. I hope she comes back. I will find out by next week.

Cnash: "Got to echo the comment about being an awesome mini horror movie in its own right - the atmosphere, camerawork and direction were excellent, and I know it can be hard to both act and direct at the same time. Kudos!" Oooh! Thank you so much. LOVE your observations, and yes.. omg.. it is difficult. I like how you notice these little things. Thank you. <3
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #611
missa
Producer

http://missax.com/blog/?p=878

Includes: Greedy stripper, strip tease, magic piggy lip gloss gift, transformation: nose, spine to pig's tail, ears, and a virtual handjob.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2014   #612
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

That looks absolutely fantastic Missa! I will be buying this one for sure later today!

The effort that you put into your videos is truly unparalleled. They have such an atmospheric, cinematic quality to them and when that is coupled with the effects work, it gives everything an even more realistic feel! I really commend you for continuing to raise the bar on the effects work you do also! AMAZING!

Keep up the awesome work!!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf