free hit counters
Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-06-2008   #97
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: Growth Request Thread

Nom's considering pulling his site. Last I heard, he wasn't enjoying his writing the way he used to. Once he finishes "Personal Demons" he might stop writing altogether.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2008   #98
Wes13
Frequent Poster

Hello there, I remember an old little two page comic where a little imp or something is using a anthro feline's tail like a pump by moving it up and down to make her grow bigger, bustier and buffer. I remember seeing it on some Yahoo group. I wonder if any of you have a copy of it or know where I can find it again.
Wes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2008   #99
zero000
Leecher

This is for Wes13
If you login to yahoo groups here is the website:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MaxsOldMovies/files/

you should find what your looking for near the bottom under the name "tirepump"
zero000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2008   #100
zero000
Leecher

sorry wes13 thats not the same file... but sorta close
my mistake
zero000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2008   #101
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckymagi View Post
Does anyone remember a story (I think it was by nomdreserv) about a college-age guy whose sister finds a way to alter reality so all women become taller, stronger and more dominant while all men become shorter, weaker and more submissive? I remember several key scenes, but I can't remember the title of it:
  • The guy is challenged to a basketball game by the star of the high school girls' basketball team. She's almost as tall as him to start, but she slowly grows as they play, and the ball turns pink. By the end of it, all the girls watching the game are taller than him, and he's having trouble throwing the ball very far.
  • He and his friend run into a very short younger girl who's long had a crush on him, but now they're about the same height and she's much more bold about her feelings.
  • The girl goes to the mall with her friend, and finds all the hard-core sports are now considered women's sports, because they'd be too tough for men.
  • Teenage girls at the mall, mostly around 6 feet tall, now unabashedly hit on the guys, who are closer to 5 feet tall

This is sort of similar to nom's Switch story (where men and women progressively switch roles/heights/strengths on a worldwide basis), but different. Does anyone know what happened to nom? He hasn't updated in a year, and emails I send him just bounce back.

I've actually never heard of Nom until you mentioned him. i checked out the story and it seems VERY VERY similar to a story that I know of by Mark New. The key points you said were in the story don't match this, but I'm sure you'll enjoy this story. You can find it here.

Hope i've helped you. I really enjoy stories that have those type of things in them as well. Send me a PM or something and maybe we can share some stories you and I've got!

Beetlebomb
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2008   #102
Insanity
That crazy guy over there

The story you're looking for is "Matt & Emma", co-written by nomdreserv and Marknew. The link on nomdreserv's site disappeared, although it is still buried in his "stories" folder somewhere, but Marknew still has a copy of it on The Valkyrie:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/m.../mattnemma.txt

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Last edited by Insanity; 02-08-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2008   #103
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

There was this clip I saw a while back. It had some dude with a giant arrow for a stick, and they had to grow a women to please him to save the town

I was wondering if anyone could upload it or point me in the right direction, cuz I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008   #104
Jamball
A Process Lover

Does anyone have, or at least remember the Olivia Comic where she drinks something, gets horney and the grows whenever she gets aroused?

I remember seeing it at a yahoo club i think, but can't seem to locate it anymore.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008   #105
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Is there anywhere I can find the "Satisfaction in Wonderland" AMV that used to be on YouTube?

Last edited by TB Tabby; 04-06-2008 at 03:05 AM. Reason: typo
TB Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2008   #106
Sour Oblivion
Process Fan

I don't normally post requests, but this is a request for something I've simply been unable to find. It's a work by Senno Knife (a.k.a. Senno Naiff, Senno Naifu). Senno Knife seems to be a fairly popular mangaka, so I wouldn't think this would be that hard to find. Anyway, here's the G-Zone link: http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/library/325

Looks pretty cool. I ran the text on that page through BabelFish and it looks like the girl shown there starts to grow at a rapid pace because of some weird medicine she took.

On a side note, this is another one I noticed at G-Zone that looks interesting, especially if you're a mini-GTS fan: http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/library/27
Sour Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2008   #107
Anurubius
engage your mandibles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post
There was this clip I saw a while back. It had some dude with a giant arrow for a stick, and they had to grow a women to please him to save the town

I was wondering if anyone could upload it or point me in the right direction, cuz I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.
http://www.gts-depot.net/Animation/J...ed/Pink_Rider/
dont know where to find the clip
Unread 04-24-2008   #108
EmperorZeb
Leecher

For the man looking for the Olivia Comic, here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip olivia.zip (3.95 MB, 923 views)
EmperorZeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
growth, minigts, poser, slow, story