free hit counters
samus addventure with multiple fetishes in it. is text only. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-04-2010   #1
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

samus addventure with multiple fetishes in it. is text only.

for those of you know familiar, addventures are stories that each person who reads it can chose to write the next part of, expanding the story. it has multiple options for every part, which can lead to multiple plots going on.
check out wikipedia or something for a more detailed explanation. anyway, this paticular addventure is a metroid one, involving a planet that ridley and the space pirates (I just copyrighted that name for my band.) to be a fake chozo planet, filled with traps, monsters and fake "upgrades" that sometimes end in BE, Bimbofication, mind alteration and multiple fetishes. there are two main plots running, although there are many smaller, less expanded subplots in these as well. it starts with samus picking up an upgrade that turns her power suit into a whoreish parody of her regular suit, lowering her power and exposing, ahem, private parts. it then branches off into the two main plots, the first involving samus's mind slowly being altered to accept her new suit, and a parasite that ends up in her womb changing her body to have useless traits of chozos, drastically weakening her and physically altering her body. the other has samus collecting slutty weapons that utilize her breasts and other parts, while changing her mind slowly into a slutty bimbo, resulting in a bimbo samus, and the regular samus being planted as a powerless second concious that can't control her body.

I have contributed to this, and many, many others have too. this is part request, to go check it out and expand on it. to do so would be to honor the lives that the men and woman lost to create this story. wait, cut out the dying part. the link to the start is here, http://iiichan.net/stuff/be/dodge/?episode=564135
and the most recent update, by me, is here. http://iiichan.net/stuff/be/dodge/?episode=620178
to understand most of it, you will need to start from the beginning, and work your way up to the end of both parts. If you are to look at this, I strongly reccomend opening multiple tabs and windows to show different plots, and so you don't have to spend long amounts of time trawling back to where you chose a different plot.
feel free to add on anything, provide different options, and expand on this story. I only ask that you post whatever you have made with a link to this thread. oh, and options that have been created, have stars next to them, you will go to a blank page with the ones that don't. that page gives you the choise to write a new part from there. gentlemen, I bid you goodnight.

by the way, looong post. I would like someone to move this thread if it is in the wrong place. this is a definate request. if you expand on something, I would be extremely grateful if you expanded on my part, shown up there. it is just a request, but it would make me very happy. and me not happy is a very bad thing. again, please move if this is in the wrong place.
Chaos Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2010   #2
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Re: samus addventure with multiple fetishes in it. is text only.

That last addition could really use paragraphs.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2010   #3
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

sorry.
Unread 01-05-2010   #4
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

has anyone started reading, and has anyone contributed. remember to add a link to the page on this thread.
Unread 01-05-2010   #5
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

I've actually read through all of it, and I've been considering adding to it a bit, probably to that area where Samus' missile launcher is converted to a milk launcher.

I'm not overly fond of mental bimboization, especially with established, strong characters, so I'll probably hijack the 'Something Else' option at some point to have Samus snap out of it to some extent. If nothing else, her constantly referring to her blaster as 'icky' has been really irking me.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010   #6
easton
Frequent Poster

Looked through it again, seems an AR section was added.

http://iiichan.net/stuff/be/dodge/?episode=644148
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010   #7
mercury01
No Man's Slave

I just added an episode. It probably won't show up for an hour though.

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...04/704719.html
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2010   #8
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
I've actually read through all of it, and I've been considering adding to it a bit, probably to that area where Samus' missile launcher is converted to a milk launcher.

I'm not overly fond of mental bimboization, especially with established, strong characters, so I'll probably hijack the 'Something Else' option at some point to have Samus snap out of it to some extent. If nothing else, her constantly referring to her blaster as 'icky' has been really irking me.
I know, there are definately some other subplots that would have definately gone better. bimbozation just didn't work for that, but the good folks decided thats what they wanted to do. I'll help sabotage it, you just post a link to what you made, and I'll help it on its way.
Unread 01-06-2010   #9
easton
Frequent Poster

I continued a bit from the spider impregnating her, added some TF oprions at the end.

http://iiichan.net/stuff/be/dodge/?episode=699832
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010   #10
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton View Post
I continued a bit from the spider impregnating her, added some TF oprions at the end.

http://iiichan.net/stuff/be/dodge/?episode=699832
great! The other impregnating bit is in the storyline where she get's a parasite inside her, that biologically changes her.
Unread 01-06-2010   #11
humble.fool
Rubber Band Man

Hey, neat, people are using my proxy page for the addventure!
Unread 01-07-2010   #12
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble.fool View Post
Hey, neat, people are using my proxy page for the addventure!
you host this version of it? awesome!