free hit counters
samus addventure with multiple fetishes in it. is text only. - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2010   #25
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

Re: samus addventure with multiple fetishes in it. is text only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
Out of curiousity, Pyro, what WOULD you like to see happen to Samus? Regular animal tf? I remember there was one for awhile where Samus turned into a bird thing but then it turned into pregnancy fetishism and I lost interest cause that's not my thing.
yeah... maybe I'll go back and split that storyline so samus is still a bird, but something else happens.
Chaos Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010   #26
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

please do, I got really irritated when people butchered the whole chozo plotline and made it egg fest 9000.

I was about to fix that myself, especially since they went roadrunner instead of donkeypunch but unarmored chozo (since that was their problem)
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010   #27
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

I want to say something about this type of story work, I'm not a big fan of it because you leave your story idea in the hand of someone else to work with, sometimes that works great but other times you have people that just want to fuck with people and ruin a good thing

I do like this type of story as I used to love reading the 'build your own adventure' books so I do hope you guys keep up with your story even if its just you alone writing it, just make sure no one steals your story by ruining

also on a side note when writing you have to keep two thing in mind, 'do I like wha tI'm writing", and "what do my readers what to see?" stories are two sided thing you have to be happy with it and so must be your reader
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010   #28
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

I like addventures because I'm terminally incapable of finishing a story. It's why I've only ever wrote on fictionbranches. It's not even that I can't come up with a story arc...I just get all fired up, produce a few chapters, and totally lose steam.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2010   #29
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Industries View Post
ok pyro, I don't know how to change samus back in a really good way, and after seeing you fix up samus in the bimbo storyline, could you take a minute to restore samus in mine? I'd really appreciate that, and now I realize that mental changing samus was a bad idea. I wasn't trying to completely change her character. again, if you could, add a part that restores samus's mind.
Ees done.

Obviously, I figured I should keep all of the body changes you've made, as it's not really my place to undo that. I just want to mention, though, that I think I died a little inside by keeping the pedo bait body.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2010   #30
Chaos Industries
Process Fan

Ok. I made a mistake, and I accept that. no more trying something like that. that storyline is officially disowned. I want nothing more to do with it. by the way pyro, will you still be expanding on your storyline?
Chaos Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2010   #31
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

I plan to expand on my earlier contributions, but right now the AC adapter to my laptop is shot, and until the new one comes in, I'm stuck using the internet browser in my Wii. Turns out none of my keyboards are USB, so I have to use the Wiimote to type. It's kind of a pain.

I hope to get back to it soon, though.
Unread 02-16-2010   #32
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Hate to double post, but I think I'm finally back to regularly adding to this thing. Below are all the sections I've added so far, and the one in bold is my most recent.

Feel free to add your own sections anywhere in here you want. I'm specifically avoiding building onto my own sections via the "Something Else" option so anyone could interject anything they want anywhere in the storyline.

Samus shakes off the mental alterations and gets back to her usual bounty hunter self(if you don't like it, bite me).
* Samus continues on in the sex-based weapon-filled suit and comes across some enemies(lactation)
** Samus' breasts begin spraying milk constantly and uncontrollably(minor BE, lactation... duh).
*** Samus masturbates as her breasts continue spraying milk(lactation, I mean c'mon, you should expect that from me by now).
**** Samus acquires the Morph Ball(dunno, some kinda contortion, I guess?)
***** Samus acquires the Morph Ball Bomb(Butt, Hip Expansion)
** Samus' breasts engorge with large amounts of milk, making them grow to massive size(extreme BE, minor lactation).
*** Samus uses her Milk Launchers to shrink her breasts back down, and the extended use convinces the Power suit that 'additional' Milk Launchers need to be added(extreme lactation, multiple breasts).
**** Samus acquires the Morph Ball upgrade(don't worry, it's not a carbon copy of the above)
***** Samus comes to a room with a slime pit in it. She tries to wade through it, but it seeps into her skin and bloats her boobs and butt(breast/butt expansion)
Unread 02-25-2010   #33
Drake G. Reaper
Black_Dragon

As great as this hole thing is which is awesome you guys should also post up any new paths for the story not just your own. Oh and Pyro go with option 4 or option 5 when continuing.

I am also a slayer and beater of Moogles.
Drake G. Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010   #34
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake G. Reaper View Post
As great as this hole thing is which is awesome you guys should also post up any new paths for the story not just your own.
That's just the thing, no one else is posting any new paths.
Unread 02-25-2010   #35
Drake G. Reaper
Black_Dragon

Well they are you mostly have to look I mean I found one where samus becomes a bimbo named sami then becomes ridley's plaything and so on. But mostly we just have to look then post here to save time and continue it our selves.

I am also a slayer and beater of Moogles.
Drake G. Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010   #36
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Why should I even care about those?

I already made clear that a great deal of the directions the story goes in aren't my thing. The only sections of the Addventure I've even read more than once were Chaos Industries's, my own, and a few of the ones leading up to my own additions.

I don't recall seeing any rule that said I had to keep track of the entire freaking story and spoonfeed every single addition to you. You can obviously get to the thing; if you want to see where else the story is going, track it yourself.