free hit counters
I think I may need to hang myself. But it is Process. (Penis Growth....sort of) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-01-2008   #37
ragns
Leecher

Re: I think I may need to hang myself. But it is Process. (Penis Growth....sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Curses... taking measures not to have the link tracked back so as not to bother the host...

Sorry for the traffic spike ^^;...
That's fine, my host can handle a LOT more than that. But I'm wondering how did you get that link?
ragns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008   #38
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Re: I think I may need to hang myself. But it is Process. (Penis Growth....sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragns View Post
That's fine, my host can handle a LOT more than that. But I'm wondering how did you get that link?
You know, that's a good question. I know it inevitably came from a google image search...

Oh, that's right. A friend was asking about a picture I'd seen, so there was a Google Images search with the term "mithra" in it among others. This led to a link for "The Blog with Busty Mithra" and a picture by Slygoat or something along that line which connected me to your user name. The comics were kind of fun and I was interested in seeing more art from the same source if there was more, so I followed it. I believe a lot of the image links on the first page were broken, but the domain for those pictures still went to your forum.

As for the moo. subdomain, I honestly cannot recall exactly how I came across that. More than likely, further google searching.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote