free hit counters
The Bored Website (Incomplete) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-21-2008   #49
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.
Re: The Bored Website

Deffinatly interesting.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2008   #50
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Can I just ask, what would you guys like to see next in the story?

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2008   #51
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Noice.

Also, one word: Me. :P
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2008   #52
Elram
Lurker

Well, in your story it was mentioned that she was openning a can. What if it was a can of tuna from the website, and as she heard the story of Robyn she ate the tuna and turned into a cat-girl?

Of course it could also be interesting if Brooke stayed the night. Robyn has a dream of Brooke at age 15 and accidentally triggers a spell that regresses her?

One last one would be the instant jealousy that consumes Holly, who uses items from the website to "take care" of the competition.
Elram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2008   #53
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elram View Post
Well, in your story it was mentioned that she was openning a can. What if it was a can of tuna from the website, and as she heard the story of Robyn she ate the tuna and turned into a cat-girl?

Of course it could also be interesting if Brooke stayed the night. Robyn has a dream of Brooke at age 15 and accidentally triggers a spell that regresses her?

One last one would be the instant jealousy that consumes Holly, who uses items from the website to "take care" of the competition.
Well, for your first suggestion, take a look at the picture. It was a can of soda/coke she was opening

As for the other two suggestions, I have thought about doing both of them so they might crop up in the story

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 08-15-2008   #54
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Chapter 8- Rival

Holly waited anxiously outside the front door for Robyn to reappear. She didn't know what to expect, and, after Robyn told her that an old friend was there, she certainly didn't expect the naked ginger girl sat at the kitchen table. Her breasts were laying on the table.
"Holly, this is Brooke, she's my old best friend"
Holly was speechless. Robyn's old best friend.
"Brooke, do you mind if I just have a talk with Robyn, alone?"
"Knock yourself out" smiled Brooke, "I'll go and look for some clothes if thats alright? Someone stole mine on the beach. I was sunbathing and didn't want a bikini line"
"Sure thing" Robyn replied, "My stuff should fit you. Go in the elevator to the ninth floor to the master bedroom"
"Thanks hon" Brooke smiled. Then she did something neither Robyn or Holly expected. She got up, walked over to Robyn and kissed her on the lips. They broke apart, with a stupid grin on Robyn's face and a wide smile on Brooke's. Brooke ran off, her breasts bouncing all over the place.
Holly still stood there, shocked. If a fly flew into her open mouth, she wouldn't have known.
"Woah" Robyn puffed
Holly suddenly realised she was stood there, gawping at the place where Brooke formally stood
"WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT!!" she shouted
"A kiss, apparently"
"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! WHO IS SHE!!"
"She's my old best friend when I was 15, a couple of years before I met you. She moved away to Paris with her family. But before she left, she kissed me, kind of like she did then. Before that kiss, I had no idea how she felt about me. I just thought she was my best friend, nothing more. But before I met you, I couldn't think about anything other than how I felt towards her. I realised that I must have loved her, but had no intention on telling her. Even if I had, I wouldn't have been able to contact her. She didn't leave me her number, or new address. She even changed mobiles. I rang it and got some French woman on the phone talking about chickens"
"So how do you feel now? Seeing her naked in our kitchen and kissing you?"
"A little bit shocked actually. She's grown a lot since. But, she's my past, and you're my present, so I hope you don't feel threatened by her?"
"Me? Threatened? Never" Holly said with a hint of sarcasm.
They heard footsteps approaching and Brooke walked through the door in Robyn's red swimsuit and sunhat
"I'm going out onto the beach Rob, err, Robyn, if you want to come and we can..catch up" she said with a wink. Holly saw the wink and started to go red
Robyn glanced at Holly, to see what she thought, but Holly had started to walk away, muttering under her breath
"Sure" Robyn smiled back at Brooke

Holly watched Brooke and Robyn from the roof of their house through binoculars. Brooke was getting close to Robyn, but was unable to get too close as Robyn backed off when she closed in on her
"Well, at least Robyn meant what she said" Holly grinned
"What did she say?" came a voice from behind Holly which made her fall off her chair, covering herself with her drink
"Bloody hell Jona. You shouldn't sneak up on people like tha..." Holly broke off when she saw Jona. Like Brooke had been, Jona was completly naked, but Holly could see her clothes trailed behind her. She must have taken them off whilst walking over.
"Sorry hon, didnt mean to surprise you" Jona winked, "Anyway, who you spying on? Is it Johnny Depp? I like Johnny Depp"
"No, its Robyn and his old best friend Brooke"
"Really! Brooke's back!"
"Yeah, and she was sat in our kitchen naked as the day she was born"
"Ha! That sounds like Brooke. She was always a bit...mischeivous"
"Mischeivous?"
"Yeah, used to play joked on people. And was always bubbly. But I haven't seen her since she left for Paris. I found Rob crying his eyes out after she left"
"Really" Holly was looking through the binoculars again, hardly taking notice of Jona
"Hmm, you know what. I think we should play some tricks on her with some of my stuff"
Holly swung around so fast, suprising Jona and made her fall into the pool
"Hehe, I'll never sink" laughed Jona. Her breasts and butt were acting as bouancy aids, keeping her afloat
"What sort of things?"
"I know just the stuff" Jona grinned evilly

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 08-30-2008   #55
WEKM
Pain

This has been loads of fun so far and I can hardly wait for the next part. A great little story.
Unread 09-03-2008   #56
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

I'm stumped for ideas at the moment for what transformations will happen to Brooke. So, can I ask you guys for three ideas please?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 09-03-2008   #57
tr1ckydr1v3r
Process Fan

Maybe you could have some sort of trigger-induced change. If she causes trouble, something hapeens to her. Or maybe the girls might give her some 'presents' from the website?
tr1ckydr1v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2008   #58
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Anymore ideas?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 09-09-2008   #59
tr1ckydr1v3r
Process Fan

Another one might be to do a transformation based on her fears/dislikes.
One (crappy) example might be that she hates water, so give her the mermaid swimsuit.
tr1ckydr1v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008   #60
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

The trigger one, nah. But the fears one I might go with, but I'm not gonna use the swimsuit again

Link drawn by BSB