free hit counters
The Clarenceville Horror: A TG Tale w/ Illustrations (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-16-2010   #1
tuatha
Prince of the Trailerpark

The Clarenceville Horror: A TG Tale w/ Illustrations (Complete)

A tale of erotic horror. After an inexplicable blackout, a lone night-guard becomes trapped at his job. The following hours will change him forever.

Features:
  • Detailed transformations of body, mind, and soul.
  • Manga-style illustrations from InfinitySign's 'Babe Note.' (Edits were made with his permission.)
  • Writing by the author of 'The Piano Maid' and 'Lisa and the Lingerie."

Enjoy,
tuatha

Also, for those who've enjoyed my stories but don't yet know about my game, you might also enjoy 'Al Avid and Solaman's Scepter.'
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The Clarenceville Horror.pdf (2.10 MB, 1249 views)

Last edited by tuatha; 11-29-2010 at 07:56 PM.
tuatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010   #2
Catsohori
Process Fan

Re: The Clarenceville Horror: A TG Tale w/ Illustrations

Where be the PDF?
Catsohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010   #3
tuatha

Sorry, Catsohori! I just removed it. There's a chance that InfinitySign might do original art for the story, and I've taken down until things have been resolved with him. Sorry! Check this thread again in about a week!
Unread 11-19-2010   #4
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Look forward to seeing it.

Thanks.
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2010   #5
Nightstar76
TGFan

I look forward to seeing your new story.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2010   #6
tuatha

The Clarenceville Horror is up! Unfortunately, InfinitySign was unable to draw new images for it, but the edits from 'Babe Note' work beautifully. Enjoy! And please, leave feedback.
Unread 11-26-2010   #7
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Pretty nice story. The transformation and mental changes were very nicely and vividly done. Also while I'm not usually a fan of mental changes and character death you wrote it quite well in regards to that. I think a slight problem with the story was you wrote it a little too tied to the series of pictures contained within rather then where the story might go otherwise limiting your options a tad. All in all though this was an impressive work thanks for sharing it.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010   #8
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Well done!
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010   #9
tuatha

Thanks for the feedback! It's interesting that the story feels restricted by the pictures. When I wrote the first draft, I hadn't intended to include InfinitySign's images. Instead, I just used the images as a source of inspiration. Even then, though, I guess they were guiding the way the story evolved. Personally, I don't feel like it should have gone in a different direction. Kitti ended up just where she was suppose to be. Of course, I didn't give much thought to other possibilities, either. I'm curious where others would have taken it. As you read, was there a particular direction you wanted the story to go in?

Also, the Fictionmania post is up. Unfortunately, the formatting got messed up, but you can still click on the images for larger renditions, which I think look quiet nice.

Enjoy!
Unread 11-28-2010   #10
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Honestly the parts that I thought were overly restricted were the changes to the facial structure and head thought that could've been nicely done earlier and forced him to have a more mental then physical battle in the end with no anchor but memory. I honestly think you shouldn't draw inspiration from any set of pictures but a completed image not a sequence. While it's nice you came up with an idea off the sequence you had the journey planned for you there were so many ways you could've gone without it and things you likely didn't consider.

Also if it was me I would've wrote it that Kitti's transformation didn't go exactly the way the 'mistress' wanted it. It would've been nice if she had retained more of her intellect and been able to stave off some of the changes. Maybe leading to a management position or in the other extreme being strong enough to beat her and her control off. But that's my identity death dislike showing.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010   #11
tuatha

Interesting point. I understand where you're coming from, but I'm a little less hardline about it. This is the first time I've explicitly let other works influence my story, and I did it intentionally. Reading over my past TG sequences, I've noticed certain patterns. (Such as how the changes are sequenced and paced.) 'The Clarenceville Horror' was an effort to break myself out of those patterns and try something new. In that respect, it definitely works.

A funny fact: I also find personality death unpleasant, at least when I'm reading it in other people's stories. Yet when I write my own, it happens again and again. Perhaps I'm a bit hypocritical. It's weird, though. The mental transformations are what interest me the most, particularly for the tension and horror they evoke. I think of all my stories, the mental transformations are best handled in 'Sister' (where the protagonist actively struggles) and in my game 'Al Avid.' In spite of the risk of personality death, I suspect you'd like the game, as there's a way to save Al Avid from succumbing to his new persona.
Unread 11-29-2010   #12
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Yeah, I saw this and loved it. Of course, I've liked all your stories, Tuatha, just because of the innovative methods of transformation This was the best so far, though, I think.
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote