free hit counters
Aakashi's Stuff - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-09-2006   #13
TGJunkie
Mega-Procrastinator

As far as Ideas, I always have ideas. Just not artistic skills. But nobody ever likes my ideas. Oh well, here's some more ideas anyway.

Is there a reason for the transformations? A story behind them? If there isn't a reason we could come up with one. Perhaps a bunch of spirits have been summoned by someone evil (or someone good but with mischievous intents) and they needed hosts to stay in this realm. Although that doesn't usually seem to be the style of this comic. Most probably it'd be side-effects induced by the school nurse...

As for further transformation, perhaps they could swap transformations. Or if you want to get really wierd they could mix together and form a combination of the two. Sort of like a Chimera.

TGJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2006   #14
Wraith

I didn't really mean that I needed ideas for the comic, MSF High, more that I needed ideas for unrelated little mini-comics for aakashi to draw, like the one in the start of this thread..And hey, I'm a guy! Just because I have long hair doesn't mean you should assume otherwise.
Unread 06-09-2006   #15
TGJunkie
Mega-Procrastinator

Right, I was giving ideas for this unrelated mini-comic. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a story to go with it though, or just random transformations with no explanation.

TGJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote