free hit counters
Thalia's Transformation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-24-2012   #1
adrammalech
Leecher

Thalia's Transformation

Hello all - random clown here, have been reading for a while after posting some free MC/SF erotica on mcstories and literotica, and now I've up and tried going professional... I've been poking around different genres and I wrote one story that's heavily focused on the f-to-futa process, with a f/f/futa scene at the end.

Thalia's Transformation (amazon)
Smashwords version

-------------
Years ago, Mikael of Tallmarks agreed to a desperate plan to save his kingdom from invasion - to accept being transformed into an exact duplicate of the lost Princess Thalia, a petite and vivacious young brunette, and to be offered to their invaders as a royal bride. Now, wed to the mighty King of Laefheim, ?Thalia? finds that the magic keeping her body female is failing - occasionally causing a small cock to spring from between her legs!
It?s only a matter of time until the King finds out he?s been had. Thalia and her companion, the gorgeous blonde Ava, rush back to the witch who transformed her in the first place, Luuren - a dark-haired, exotic witch, and a mysterious character whom neither trusts. Luuren tells them she has just the spell they need, something that will strike a balance between the masculine and feminine forces warring within Thalia?s body.
Thalia has no idea that this spell will cause her penis to not only remain, but grow - along with all the rest of her, until she is a six-foot-tall futanari queen, breasts dripping with irresistible milk!
Thalia?s Transformation is an erotic novella in approximately 10,000 words, told in the third person. It focuses solely on female/futanari scenes, and includes secondary themes of magic, transformation, mind control, and lactation. As a bonus, after the story, an excerpt from a forthcoming Johannes Lowe story - Well Hung Girlfriend - is included!
----------------

Let me know if I broke any rules or anything...

Last edited by adrammalech; 07-24-2012 at 07:23 PM.
adrammalech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012   #2
Blackheart
Seeker of the Red Light

Re: Thalia's Transformation

I hope you are successfull in your endeavor.
Unread 07-25-2012   #3
transformative
skrew ball

best of luck to you
Unread 07-25-2012   #4
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrammalech View Post

Let me know if I broke any rules or anything...
Welcome! The mods will let you know. I haven't seen futa on this board too much though. I guess most people wouldn't consider it a full "transgender transformation" when it's just female to futa. I might be wrong about that. Sounds like an interesting story though

Last edited by Katsumend; 07-25-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote