free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2013   #25
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor View Post
I've had a lot of relative success with my DA page. I only have 24 pics up, a lot of them are scraps and redundant pieces.

I think the world is starving for good quality female werewolf tfs.
Yeah there is a big outlet for Shewolf Transformation content out there, when I started years ago I did it because their was nothing else out there that met my expectations so I made what I wanted to see myself. I'll throw out the idea to the forum we should all try crowd-fund a clip at some point as it's only way to produce a big enough budget for what all you peeps want to see on camera.

Anyway thanks to you Missa for this wonderful bit of content.
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #26
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

I will only fund with the promise of a good tail growth in the sequence.

I'm working on something of my own (a werewolf tf video) but I'll probably never post it seeing as I'm not very happy with it.

Please consider a tail next time, Missa, if it's possible.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #27
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Post it. As long you're not charging for it I don't think anyone would complain.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #28
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

We shall see.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #29
missa
Producer

Missa - SheWolf II

Hello again,

First, I want to thank everyone who has been supporting my work (most recently, SheWolf, Side Effects, Giant Sex,etc etc).

Second, I'd like to introduce a new werewolf TF video commissioned by a user of this forum (Thank you again! [I would mention names but not sure how every person feels about being tied to a commission]). This one was a bear on the special effects end but so much fun when I can look at it complete. This video contains: some breast nipple expansion, foot growth (1 scene), clothes ripping, lots of TF (face, nails, teeth, eyes), and yes, even a tail. I proceeded to make 2 slightly different versions, one that contains futa and one that does not. They are both up now in HD.

Futa version:

Non-futa version:

Thanks
Melissa
Missa@c4s
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #30
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: Missa - SheWolf II

I picked it up earlier. Very well done. \o/
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #31
Coal
Process Fan

That did not suck, good job =)
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #32
missa
Producer

Thank you guys! Each special effect, eye color change, fangs, etc., had to be done just like a picture flip book, frame by frame. It was the most time I have put into a video. I like the way it turned out. I am so glad that two of you did also. :-)
Unread 07-03-2013   #33
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Very pretty girl. I approve...of the pretty girl part
Unread 07-03-2013   #34
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh86 View Post
For the type of werewolf who I mean watch this short horror video for an upcoming movie, watch the female werewolf:

http://vimeo.com/69310074
Hey Josh!

I read your postings. I admire your passion for the topic. I suggest that you should visit my studio and see what I do. I am a one woman operation in Madison, Wisconsin. I am the actress and editor. I wish I could hire more girls, like the beautiful races that you mention, but I have not been able to find someone I could use, nor afford to pay for the extra help yet.

I have, however, invested the money that I have earned back into my business to make better material for you guys! I have a better camera, more add ons to my programs, and better lighting. I hope you check out my latest werewolf clip-- you might like the difference! It took so long to do but I like the result.

Please keep checking back with me! I hope to become more successful, hire girls, travel for different setting in my videos. Thanks for your time in writing out all that helpful information!

My clips store:
Unread 07-03-2013   #35
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Thank you guys! Each special effect, eye color change, fangs, etc., had to be done just like a picture flip book, frame by frame. It was the most time I have put into a video. I like the way it turned out. I am so glad that two of you did also. :-)

You even do the special effects yourself? How do manage to turn these clips out so quickly? O_O
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #36
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I really liked this one. I think my favorite aspect was all the sweating. Nothing better than hot, wet female flesh, am I right? The addition of the tail growth was good too. There aren't many things I like to look at more than a beautiful sweaty woman tearing her clothes off as she stares up at the full moon.

I think I'd keep buying your shewolf videos as long as you keep making them.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf