free hit counters
Brittany Giantess effects clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-02-2017   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

Brittany Giantess effects clip

Hey everyone! I made a thread before about Brittany but that was more She-Hulk specific, just today Brittany posted a giantess special effects video that was edited and chroma key'd by me.

Here is the link to the clip

This was the first time we've done a green screen clip, so let me know what you guys think of it!
Here is the description of the clip:
A hot blonde in a business suit is outside in a field in front of a house and is talking on the phone to her boss. They are in a heated argument and she gets so upset she finally hangs up the phone on her boss. She folds her arms in anger and then gets a text that she has been fired.
That is more than she can take and she declares that she wants to go back to her roots, which is being a giantess. Suddenly, she starts to visibly grow as is evident by the house behind her seeming to get smaller. A close up of her high heels is shown and her feet are squirming around as she is outgrowing the shoes. She says she should have taken her clothes off first, but that says soon she will have no need for clothes.
Another close up shows her suit jacket button popping off. She takes the jacket off as she continues to grow taller and taller and her shirt is then shown tightening up. Suddenly, her shirt buttons pop open and expose her bra. She is now growing rather fast.
She shows no shame in her body as she takes the destroyed shirt off and her skirt can then be seen tightening up and showing the crack of her ass. This goes on and finally falls off of her leaving her in only her bra and panties. She is not about the size of the house behind her and is near full giantess status.
Some more growing and her bra pops off followed by her thong panties. Now she is naked and the house that was behind her looks as small as a doll house. She is so tall she casts shadows at times. Her voice is now that of a giantess and every step she takes is followed with a shaking stomp.
She loves getting back to being a giantess and marvels at the results. She walks about a bit and decides to go find one person. She wants to find her boss, who just fired her. She has some words she wants to tell him. With that she stomps off to seek some giantess pay back.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2017   #2
kiki4321
Faggot Pansy

Re: Brittany Giantess effects clip

Fantastic! Keep Up The Good Work! Excellent use with the green screen.
Over 300 view and no replies?
kiki4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #3
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Since you said you did the Fx work might I make a few pointers(I work in digital effects in LA). If you can talk with the camera guy get the model to step away from the cyc. That will get is of some of the pesky shadows that are creating all the chewing under her arms and such. Also try pulling the screen gain up in the key, that will make her less transparent. And finally try using a spill killer. That would take a lot of the green glow off her skin and make her blend with the BG layer a bit more
Unread 03-04-2017   #4
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmaster5 View Post
Since you said you did the Fx work might I make a few pointers(I work in digital effects in LA). If you can talk with the camera guy get the model to step away from the cyc. That will get is of some of the pesky shadows that are creating all the chewing under her arms and such. Also try pulling the screen gain up in the key, that will make her less transparent. And finally try using a spill killer. That would take a lot of the green glow off her skin and make her blend with the BG layer a bit more
The first thing I already discussed with Brittany, next time we do this she will be a little farther away from the green screen. But as for the other two points, I will definitely take into account! Thank you so much!
What editing software do you use, out of curiosity?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2017   #5
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

I work in AfterEffects with a few plug ins depending on what I'm tasked with.

Tags
brittany, giantess, grow, special effects