free hit counters
Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-23-2011   #25
Kastragos
Process Fan

Re: Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic)

First: Thanks for another good Ap-related comic!
I, too, love to see more of this in the future

Second: I'm not into mean endings, so I enjoyed this one

Third:
Sadly, All in all I didn't like this one as much as the others. Actual process (for me) was only on 3 or 4 pages. I'm very much looking forward to that next Ap-comic. Hope it will be more like squirt.
I already eleborated on my preferences in other threads, so I just hope we can help to increase quality in the future!

Anyways, keep up your good work. Again I can't wait for the next ones^^
Kastragos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2011   #26
Reverter1
Lurker

I like the comic.

It would be nice to see a continuation of Eenie Meanie Marilyn, since it seems that Suzy (Heather) has control of the gun.

I would love to see a Parents /children role reversal. The parents getting younger while the children growing older.

Dreamtales, have you ever considered having one of the regressions ending up with pregnancy.

I was wondering, if I had a story I wanted done in comic style, do you send Palcomix the story as written or do you have to change it.
Reverter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2011   #27
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverter1 View Post
I like the comic.

It would be nice to see a continuation of Eenie Meanie Marilyn, since it seems that Suzy (Heather) has control of the gun.

I would love to see a Parents /children role reversal. The parents getting younger while the children growing older.

Dreamtales, have you ever considered having one of the regressions ending up with pregnancy.

I was wondering, if I had a story I wanted done in comic style, do you send Palcomix the story as written or do you have to change it.
Thanks, glad you liked it. Seems like a parent role reversal is a popular theme. I might try to do one in the future.

If you have a story you want to make into a comic you really need to completely rewrite it into a comic script. Palcomix won't do that for you.
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011   #28
Kastragos
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverter1 View Post
That would really be awesome! =D
Kastragos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011   #29
bradbarry2
Process Fan

I really like it personally. I understand some people's concern about the lack of process (given this site's name lol) But I thought it was well done with a good story. I particularly liked the parts where they coudlnt find each other when they tried to meet up. More process would always be great, but this was still more then worth it. The previous story was also great. I liked the art, story and the process was good. I am not the biggest fan of giantess and shrinking (I prefer mini-giantess and slight shrinking personally) but it was very well done.

My role reversal story would involve a Supergirl or Wonder Woman type character that saves a young teen who wishes (or whatever plot device you decided to use) to be just like the superheroine and gets her wish, growing into a superheroine young adult while the Supergirl like character would loose her powers and turn into a kid. But hey, thats just me
bradbarry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011   #30
Dark Oni
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbarry2 View Post
I really like it personally. I understand some people's concern about the lack of process (given this site's name lol) But I thought it was well done with a good story. I particularly liked the parts where they coudlnt find each other when they tried to meet up. More process would always be great, but this was still more then worth it. The previous story was also great. I liked the art, story and the process was good. I am not the biggest fan of giantess and shrinking (I prefer mini-giantess and slight shrinking personally) but it was very well done.

My role reversal story would involve a Supergirl or Wonder Woman type character that saves a young teen who wishes (or whatever plot device you decided to use) to be just like the superheroine and gets her wish, growing into a superheroine young adult while the Supergirl like character would loose her powers and turn into a kid. But hey, thats just me

To further that, 'Supergirl' ends up a little girl without her powers and ends up being spanked by her new nanny for 'telling stories'. The trauma causes a mental regression and little Kara ends up playing with her action figures, wearing Supergirl underoos, and a towel around her neck as a cape while her idol Supergirl saves the city on the TV.

Hmmmm?
Dark Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011   #31
bubbleman
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Hi Kuenbu! I?ll definitely keep that in mind. Actually I am working with Bojay on a new Age Progression comic
This makes me very happy, as I, too, was fairly disappointed with this release I've bought every one of your AR/AP-related comics, and this is the first one where I've had basically no intention to look at it again.

edit; I should add that it's really nice to see you taking not only complements (anyone can be good at that :P) well, but also the criticism. I think as long as people aren't jerks or terribly rude, it's good to have that kind of feedback from customers.
bubbleman is offline   Reply With Quote