free hit counters
Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!! - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2018   #25
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Re: Secret Episode: Diminished, Part 1 PRE-ORDER NOW!!

It doesn't do anyone any good to announce something which is often an impulse buy months before its release date.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2018   #26
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
Jeez, if you're concerned about that, ask J Yubari on his Growth Materia comics, when it first came out.
Yeah, I didn't care for that one either. Which is a shame, since it had some nice art.

I once bought comics with licensed properties, but have long since abandoned that practice. Parodies or satires of various IPs is one thing. Using them for a quick buck for the fetish community is another.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2018   #27
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Where are the Special Edition bonus artwork and sketches in the product page?
Unread 07-13-2018   #28
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
Where are the Special Edition bonus artwork and sketches in the product page?
I stated that the artist is working on one and I will alert you via email, once it's uploaded. I posted the status here: https://www.deviantart.com/mercomix/status/14018501 and on twitter: https://twitter.com/mercomixcomics/s...05857607782400
Unread 07-13-2018   #29
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

That's not sufficient. That's false advertising.
Unread 07-13-2018   #30
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
That's not sufficient. That's false advertising.
I'm sorry that you are not satisfied with my explaination. I did ask the artist about this to which he replied just now:

Quote:
I will try to finish it as soon as possible, the good thing is that I will not have the stage in ink, I will only go from the pencils to the color, although that type of color has a lot of work and it takes some time but. I will hurry to do it.
Please be patient on it, like everyone else. The artist is a busy person and making such takes time.

Last edited by Mercurius; 07-13-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2018   #31
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

"Please note that bonus content is subject to artist availability and may ship separately from the finished product."

EDIT: Just saw this:
Quote:
BONUS ARTWORK
The SFW and the NSFW version of the cover, as well as other scenarios involving Cindy and Aranea...including the shrunken Iris?

(NOTE: Due to the artist's scheduling, the bonus artwork will be uploaded in a later date. You will be notified via email, once the artwork has been uploaded. Apologies in advance. ^_^
Unless the offer pre-dates this disclaimer, the distributor owes you no immediate satisfaction, neither in a moral nor legal sense. Even then, given the history and bad blood here, you might try giving him the benefit of the doubt that such was a simple oversight. It happens.

Last edited by vincent_richter; 07-13-2018 at 06:44 PM.
vincent_richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2018   #32
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

The offer predated the disclaimer.

This was not a simple oversight. This was typical for him, actually.

Are we done downplaying and circling the wagons?
Unread 07-14-2018   #33
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

I am not blaming the artist. The artist didn't write the copy and make the release schedule. This is YOUR fault for jumping the gun. The issues I have with the comic? The writer and producer's fault, not the artist's. I am looking squarely at YOU, Merc, and nobody else, and the worst part of this and every other feedback that comes your way is the defensiveness and blame shifting, like nothing is your fault.

You left the preorder page alone and thought that Twitter and Deviantart postings were sufficient. They are objectively not. The source needed to be updated. Now, you *fixed* the problem after the fact, but did you post that here? No. Consequence? People not in the know (vincent) stepping in thinking I am a loon when I know exactly what happened.

So, yeah, I'm pissed because of how you conduct business, and not much interested in someone else telling me how to feel or see this situation otherwise.
Unread 07-14-2018   #34
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

I led with a suggested disclaimer for a reason, it wasn't to appease you.
I'm trying to help Mercurius to help himself, if he doesn't take that advice, that's on him.
Maybe next time you won't be so quick to assume you know my position?
Unread 07-14-2018   #35
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Stay out of it. Better advice for you than any you could give me.
Unread 07-14-2018   #36
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
I am not blaming the artist. The artist didn't write the copy and make the release schedule. This is YOUR fault for jumping the gun. The issues I have with the comic? The writer and producer's fault, not the artist's. I am looking squarely at YOU, Merc, and nobody else, and the worst part of this and every other feedback that comes your way is the defensiveness and blame shifting, like nothing is your fault.

You left the preorder page alone and thought that Twitter and Deviantart postings were sufficient. They are objectively not. The source needed to be updated. Now, you *fixed* the problem after the fact, but did you post that here? No. Consequence? People not in the know (vincent) stepping in thinking I am a loon when I know exactly what happened.

So, yeah, I'm pissed because of how you conduct business, and not much interested in someone else telling me how to feel or see this situation otherwise.
Sure, I made one itty bitty miscalculation on this page. I forgot to add that in here, because I had work in the morning and couldn't get the time to do it. And I posted those links to my twitter and DA about it WAY before release day, but I assume you don't care about those. Okay, I give you that. But that does not mean you have to go on a rage fit over something that I couldn't edit ON TIME.

You want me to write it here now, since I got the time? FINE! HERE:

NOTE: The bonus artwork will be uploaded at a later date. You will notified when the artwork will be uploaded via email.

I will repeat this again: Please be patient on it, like everyone else. The artist is a busy person and making such takes time.

I'm not a perfectionist, nor is anyone else. We all make mistakes and we can correct them.

Which reminds me, how is my practices typical, when you are just complaining about this, not knowing about my life or my job? Please, answer that for me.

Last edited by Mercurius; 07-14-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote