free hit counters
Reduced to anatomy - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2008   #1
Illun

Reduced to anatomy

Is there any material on transforming/reducing into part of their 'anatomy'?

For example, a woman who transforms into her own disembodied breast(s), or a man who transforms into his own disembodied 'lower horn' (to use a Futurama euphemism).

In general I'm thinking of just transforming such that the remaining part is normal sized, just without a body behind it, sort of like Thing in the Adam's Family, but another possibility is sort of a BE/SW where the mass of the woman is transferred entirely into her breasts leaving no woman and just a giant version of her breasts.

I tried searching, but couldn't find anything on this, and I've never seen any material on it before. It's an idea I've had for several years, but my artistic talent in that area is limited to mediocre photoshop work and no process.
Unread 12-16-2008   #2
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

Re: Reduced to anatomy

Sounds like Demon-Man's domain...
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Ya know, there is a sequence drawn by Samapuma of a woman turning into a pair of breasts. Well, a breast paperweight anyway, but it's still the closest thing to what you're talking about that I can think of right now.

edit: I'm sorry, I looked for the yahoo group it was supposed to be in, but I think the group may have been deleted due to inactivity.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 12-17-2008 at 01:48 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #4
geneticks
Browser

You might want to look at cyoc.net (lots of good material) and the unending BE (the Automorph series) : http://bearchive.com/~addventure/gam...42/342549.html for example (link is just a starting point, go up or down the tree)
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #5
metalic taboo
Process Fan

I was going for something like this way back when I did that request: May becomes Manaphy. May's breast kinda' engulfs her body, shrinks a little, then becomes a pokeball - or that's what I was trying for. First image's at http://metalictaboo.deviantart.com/a...st-0-100100247

If you've got any other ideas like this I'd be happy to hear them and maybe doodle out a few things. Though I'd prefer it to be fanarts of anime characters that I know.

edit: part 1 url was wrong, sorry

Last edited by metalic taboo; 12-18-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: wrong part 1
metalic taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #6
Illun

I love how you worked that one out, taking the two colors of her outfit and then incorporating the last bit of her head and arms as the 'button'.

To break it out sort of like you do with this, one version of how I envision it happening is first the woman's legs and arms drawing up into the torso, then second her head and neck melting down and backwards while her back arches and her torso shrinks vertically, then third the head and shoulders disappear into the region behind the breasts while the torso compresses further, aligning so that the remaining torso is behind the breasts. The fourth would show the torso almost fully absorbed, and the fifth would show the base of her torso flush with the back of her breasts. I'm not sure which would be better after that, leaving the lower region on the back of it like that, or having it melt in making a smooth surface on the back, but either way with just a little connecting tissue between the two breasts. With the final view, perhaps a thought balloon coming from it that reads "Wait a second, the antidote said to take orally. Oh crap..."

If you'd like to try it with an anime character, Kuriko Kazetsubaki from Maburaho is probably the perfect candidate. She works with magic and did use it to increase her attractiveness, so she's someone who would try a magic pill that might have this effect. On top of that, she's already well endowed, so there's plenty of 'material' to work with.
Unread 12-17-2008   #7
acme
Nodoka~<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalic taboo View Post
I was going for something like this way back when I did that request: May becomes Manaphy. May's breast kinda' engulfs her body, shrinks a little, then becomes a pokeball - or that's what I was trying for. First image's at http://metalictaboo.deviantart.com/a...st-1-100164598

If you've got any other ideas like this I'd be happy to hear them and maybe doodle out a few things. Though I'd prefer it to be fanarts of anime characters that I know.
Hey, awesome sequence! I have been looking around for this sort of breast transformation sequence for a long time, but guess it doesn't exist. Yours is just perfect as the victim is also one of my favorite characters. Hope you do more like this XD.

I have one little suggestion. The character Fiona from Zoids Chaotic Century (if you know her) the little inside joke to her is that her voice actress is the same as Kirby. So people like to compare Fiona boobs to Kirby (Fiona wears a pink shirt). I thought like Fiona would go a similar situation like May where one of her boobs engulfs her and she becomes Kirby.

Last edited by acme; 12-18-2008 at 05:46 AM.
acme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008   #8
TF-Viewer

Oh, I was mistaken when I thought the yahoo group I mentioned earlier was gone. It seems it just disappeared off my list for some reason, I don't recall leaving the group but it seems I had to resubmit my request for membership.

Anyway, the girl into breast (paperweight shaped like breasts, but you'll like it I'm sure) is in this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hentailair/ not sure how long it'll take to get in though.

edit: Oh, I see from their front page they had a lot of bot accounts joining and spamming that group so samapuma had to delete a lot of the membership and then restrict the rejoins. That's understandable, I just hope it's not too long before I can rejoin.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 12-17-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 12-17-2008   #9
Sorrow
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalic taboo View Post
I was going for something like this way back when I did that request: May becomes Manaphy. May's breast kinda' engulfs her body, shrinks a little, then becomes a pokeball - or that's what I was trying for. First image's at http://metalictaboo.deviantart.com/a...st-1-100164598

That is what happens? Okay, I was so confused at what was going on.
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009   #10
Illun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Oh, I was mistaken when I thought the yahoo group I mentioned earlier was gone. It seems it just disappeared off my list for some reason, I don't recall leaving the group but it seems I had to resubmit my request for membership.

Anyway, the girl into breast (paperweight shaped like breasts, but you'll like it I'm sure) is in this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hentailair/ not sure how long it'll take to get in though.

edit: Oh, I see from their front page they had a lot of bot accounts joining and spamming that group so samapuma had to delete a lot of the membership and then restrict the rejoins. That's understandable, I just hope it's not too long before I can rejoin.
Thank you for this info. I finally got in and it is right in line with what I was looking for.
Unread 03-29-2009   #11
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illun View Post
Thank you for this info. I finally got in and it is right in line with what I was looking for.
Glad I could help.
Unread 03-31-2009   #12
madcow
Frequent Poster

deleted

Last edited by madcow; 02-08-2016 at 02:46 AM.
madcow is offline   Reply With Quote