free hit counters
TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-23-2010   #1
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Thumbs up TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests

Taylor and I would love to hear from anyone who has any suggestions or requests about what they'd like to see in a clip whether its a particular subject matter or a full blown script they would like to see produced.

We like to try new things but we want to make something people want to see and its always better when someone who is a fan helps us out and points us in the right direction.

If you are not familiar with us then check out the FetishFad.net link in my signature. We have a lot of trailers and some full length clips posted there.

SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE to post here in this thread or send a PM to me or Taylor.

In case you'd prefer to submit something anonymously then use our request form and just make up an email address.

You can also email Taylor at mtpresents@gmail.com

or me at budswope@wamdom.com.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #2
Nowandforever78
The Tru-Dark Knight

Wink Re: TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr View Post
Taylor and I would love to hear from anyone who has any suggestions or requests about what they'd like to see in a clip whether its a particular subject matter or a full blown script they would like to see produced.

We like to try new things but we want to make something people want to see and its always better when someone who is a fan helps us out and points us in the right direction.

If you are not familiar with us then check out the FetishFad.net link in my signature. We have a lot of trailers and some full length clips posted there.

SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE to post here in this thread or send a PM to me or Taylor.

In case you'd prefer to submit something anonymously then use our request form and just make up an email address.

You can also email Taylor at mtpresents@gmail.com

or me at budswope@wamdom.com.
This is awesome. You''ll be hearing from me soon.
Unread 11-23-2010   #3
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Re: TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests

alrighty, hows about, another futanari clip, where....which ever models of your choice wishes for a cock from a genie
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #4
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Certain requests we've received we are hoping to get scripts to shoot.

Bimboization, futanari & TG have been requested multiple times so we'd be stoked to get something submitted.

Its not necessarily a full script we need either but just knowing as many "key points" to a process is helpful. When we shot our first growth clip years ago Lorekeep let us know some important visuals like a girl's foot growing over the back of her shoe, the heel of her shoe getting crushed from the added weight, buttons popping and fabric bursting so we tried to incorporate as many of those as we could. The same sort of suggestions would be great here.

We are open to shooting more off-the-wall or difficult requests but it helps to know how obscure a request is since sometimes its hard for us to tell.
Examples include cow and pig transformations and a few people have asked for nose growth. We really don't know how much interest there is in some requests.

THANK YOU for the requests we have received already!

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #5
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

I would request TG and bimbofication, but they've already been requested, lol.

Ooh, how about AP? A young teenage girl (Of course, not too young. Maybe 16?) grows into an older, well-endowed woman!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #6
Jamball
A Process Lover

From most of your growth videos, I never seem to get the illusion that she's now gigantic.

I get the growth. It's fantastic. You've nailed that part of the process. But, I'm also a fan of the girl interacting a little more with her environment.

You did this in the first video when Taylor's drinking glass got smaller and her head neared the picture.

You've done the picture lowering and lamps getting smaller to make her appear larger, but, furniture never gets smaller. I understand furniture can be expensive, especially custom, 1/3 size furniture. But, you can have the model interact with another model.

A scenario where our heroine only comes up to Taylor's shoulder or something. Then a small bit of growth now their eyes-to-mouth. Another growth, now eye-to-eye. Another growth, mouth-to-eye; Taylor thinks something strange is going one. Another growth; clothes ridiculously tight, nearly bursting out and she's over a head taller than Taylor now. Another spurt, clothes fall off and Taylor walks into a wall of boob. The heroine is clearly head and boobs taller than Taller.

I think a scenario like this could work by starting your model out barefoot and Taylor on heels and maybe even walking on a raised plank. Next scene take the plank away. Next scene both models are barefoot (we're not showing their feet of course, i'm think a shot that waist up). Next scene growing model now has some heels on. Next scene growing model has heels on and is standing on platform.

You've used something of a platform in the past I think on the Nikki growth. You had a great shot in there, when she's leaning against the door that showed growth very well, as her head inched up towards the top of the door frame.

Have you priced out having some simple tailor make clothing? To make it really small. I know it's hard to get clothes to appear too small and tight when your model is already fairly petite. You guys did a great job with Star Growth (green shirt, black skirt clearly shrunk), but since then, I haven't seen you do this. At least, it's not as apparent as it is in Gary's videos (the only thing to really compare too). I've never seen one of your vids where the model is spilling out of her way too small bra since your first few videos with Taylor. The first growth vid did great in smaller clothes, tight clothing, visual growth. But, since then, you've seemed to move away from that or at least not working on it as much. Pennies growth was good, but we didn't get to see her in the smaller clothes. Again though, you're doing a great job on the close ups of growth occuring: The raising skirt, raising hemline, raising cuffs, foot growth, hair growth (which I lovE!!!!) and tightening around the bust. But, it still seems rare that we get to see the model interacting with the world while her clothes are at this extreme level of smallness. I know you've been cranking out BE video's like madcakes and perhaps you just haven't had the time to focus on those things. Maybe it's uncomfortable for your models, I don't know, but tight clothes is a huge visual plus for selling the growth. On a side not, I think your Sound Effects and music are wonderful and they add a lot to the stories.

For instance, you had a great opportunity with Holly's Beautification video to have her legs grow too long for the skirt, but, you started with skirt already so high, showing her buttocks a lot before the growth even occurred. I've got a growth script (growth and beautification are far and above my favorite) that I can send you if you'd like.

that's just might two cents.

It's just been awhile since your last growth vid and I was a little disappointed in the latest Holly vid and am looking forward to your next pure growth video.

I know this was long and really really don't want anything to come across here as critical or condescending. You just asked for suggestions and such, and, I love your videos, so . . . . you know.

-
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #7
facehead
Lurker

All i want in the whole world is some futa transformation and PE.
facehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #8
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

Here is my quote from the Increased Beauty thread, and I stand by it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post
There's a new Taylor clip that fits the bill, called Holly's Magic Shoes.

AP style, some BE, some growth, pretty well acted, though easy to tell the implied ass growth is only implied since you get plenty of ass shots beforehand.

The big deal is that during her nap she wakes up and her face looks made up and her hair looks styled, generally overall facial looks sexier.

The price tag is good, only $10 for a 17 minute clip. Not a lot of growth, but that is good since this thread generally focuses on balanced beauty.

If you are a fan on this thread I HIGHLY recommend it. One of the best buys I've gotten from Taylor so far, if not the best.

My qualms are only nitpicks, and they include that the ass growth would be a lot more believable if there weren't so many panty shots before the transformation. I also am not personally a fan of the implication that the character is a teenager (16 or so) but that is just me.

Also there could have been a BIT more focus on the transformation, things like implication of her stomach flattening (fat loss), her hips widening, or her legs getting longer. That is not so much a problem as something I would LIKE to see.

Like I said, those are nitpicks. Overall this video is one of my favorites and I don't regret paying a cent for it.
If you want to know the short of it, I like the idea of a dumpy, non-sexy woman transforming into a beautiful, sexy goddess while enjoying the transformation.

You did this with Holly and it worked, mostly, but you had the problem of the legs and butt being too obvious in the beginning and thus making most of the transformation seem hard to swallow.

If you want an idea for a script, try this idea:

A dumpy, chubby girl, bad hair, glasses, acne, ugly nose, etc. walks into her attic with tears in her eyes. She sobs a bit as she talks about one of her coworkers who makes fun of her and makes her feel bad just because she was blessed with good looks. She stops after a bit, saying she came up here to get some cleaning done and maybe it will distract her.

While looking she finds the storage chest of her old uncle (An explorer/archeologist) who had some things including a book.

Fascinated she takes the book downstairs, opens it, and suddenly a voice speaks out, saying she is an ancient spirit of the book, and she can sense her troubled spirit and asks what is wrong. When told that she hates her appearance, the book chuckles a bit and says with it's power she can easily fix that.

She asks what she would like changes and the chubby girl asks for enhanced beauty one part at a time, moaning and inspecting herself after each part, starting at her stomach and legs (removing fat and lengthening legs) moving up to enhancing her boobs and face and hair.

She enjoys each part of course, and thanks the spirit each time, keeping up until she feels she is pretty enough. When the spirit admires her beauty she asks what she will do.

The girl first thinks about shoving it in the other girl's face but then decides she doesnt want to be petty and instead decides she is going to enjoy her new body for herself, not to make others feel bad.

(I don't know why, but it always annoyed me that when ugly girls turn pretty they always seem to turn into the same vindictive catty bitches as the antagonist.)

Anyway the main point is that you can get most of the effects the same way, makeup, you can make acne and even have a fake nose of some sort of you want, and have it fall off while her face is in her hands (with some crackling noises to signal the changing). You can use a reverse inflation for the flattening of the stomach and 2 different lengths of pants to show the different leg lengths.

If the actor is up for it, you can even have the voice changing, and even better the attitude changing, like she is becoming sexier not just in physical looks but how she handles herself.

Holly did that pretty well I think, by the end she was acting somewhat less goofy and instead more sexy. It helped the transformation feel real.

Also, this one may be hard to do, but one transformation we rarely see and want to see is age transformation. Specifically, an old woman becoming young and sexy. Young girl to older is actually pretty common, and I realize such a thing would probably raise some flags to some, but the old woman to 20 something wouldn't.

I would pay for either of those.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010   #9
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

longer and longer nipples? something like that.
Unread 11-24-2010   #10
powergirl07
Leecher

What about a TG where i guy goes to a BBW?
powergirl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010   #11
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Sent in a concept a while back through the on-site submission form. Unfortunately I don't think I saved the original text. Basically, thought it might be possible to do a decent cow-girl tf with a few prosthetics - given the use of similar devices for be vids, etc. Nothing super fancy - several different sets of horns to switch between indicating passage of time, lengthening tail (ie. several different ones), and then a swelling udder - like the breast prosthetics, etc.

Never heard anything back yet - not sure how much items like that would cost, but it'd sure be pretty cool. Heck, I'd even front some $$$ to help make a vid like that.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2010   #12
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Over in the "increased beauty" thread, I mentioned that I felt there were some missed opportunities in the "Holly's Magic Shoes" clip. I'm posting them here as suggestions to keep in mind for future "increased beauty" clips that you may do...

* Not sure what kind of post-production special effects you have the means to do, but it seemed like the shoes should have glowed or sparkled or something while they were "working" -- or at least have a little "tinkling bell" sound effect while the shoes were seen in close-up during her nap.
* Commenting on her navel piercing as if it had appeared while she was asleep (those aren't something normally found on young, nerdy girls, so it makes sense that it would have been a magical addition).
* And since the navel piercing magically appeared, what about earrings or other jewelry?
* Specifically commenting on the makeup that had appeared on her face when she sees herself in the mirror -- and maybe even, unsure at first, she tries and fails to wash it off (but quickly becomes excited at the prospect of magically permanent makeup).
* Ending up with a nice-looking manicure -- not sure whether you could do a nail-growing animation, but she could have suddenly had Lee Press-On Nails or something. Similar to the makeup, she could have even tried but failed to cut them.
* More drastic change to the hair (longer and/or a different color) -- presumably, with the assistance of a wig during the filming.
* Change in panties -- it seems like she should have had a less sexy pair to begin with, probably something larger and white. Then she'd be excited upon noticing her new red panties, since they match the dress she's going to put on.
* Should have been a little more obvious that she now has no trouble walking in high heels.
* To expand upon that quite a bit: her feet are now a little too big for the magic shoes, so let's say she takes them off a bit reluctantly, halfway expecting to change back. She doesn't. She intends to go raid her mother's closet for another pair of shoes, but she then discovers that she can't walk flat-footed (or, at least, it's painful for her to put her heels down). Confused but excited, she says something like, "If I have to wear high heels, I wish I had some that fit." And a red pair that matches the dress (or the panties) appears on her feet. She tries again, wishing for a sexier pair, and she gets shoes with a higher heel and platforms. Quick experimentation shows that it only works on shoes -- or maybe on shoes and other accessories if you want to give her additional jewelry at this point.
* On the table next to the mirror, she sees an unfamiliar purse that matches the dress. She pulls the driver's license out of the wallet and sees that the picture is what she looks like now, and she realizes that it indicates that she's 21. (You wouldn't even have to mock one up to show it to the camera; that could all be handled with her dialogue.)
* Especially if it's been established that the effects continue without the shoes on, the last line should have been along the lines of "I think I'm going to loan these shoes to [name of the friend she was talking to on the phone, which I've forgotten already]." A nice, uplifting note to end on...

Wow, now that I've written that all out, it's quite a list. Obviously, I like the implication of the increased beauty -- or at least certain aspects/traits that are "markers" of it -- being permanent.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote