free hit counters
Boss to bimbo - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-01-2010   #13
darktaro
Grilled Steak Fanboy

Re: Boss to bimbo

Just an update to this thread. She put a new bimboization clip on her site, and this one was actually an idea I submitted after seeing the first one. It's a college student to bimboization transformation. I didn't buy the boss to bimbo clip so I can't make any direct comparisons between the two, but I can make some general comments.

I guess first and foremost there is no real on screen process. The clothing changes are all done off screen or via camera pans. The changes are all primarily mental changes. In that sense though, I thought the script was done fairly well. It set up the premise nicely and she did a good job of slowing changing her voice and actions for the transformation. The buildup may feel slow to some people, but I think with that kind of mental transformation it's better to see a slow buildup to it. By the end you really feel like she went from studious college girl to bimbo.

There were some camera angles that I thought lasted too long and some people may feel like it's longer than it needs to be. And of course there is the price tag of $24.99 which I'm sure will turn off many people to buying it. Overall, if you are a really big fan of this kind of mental transformation I'd say it's worth it as I haven't really seen many videos that cater to this and it is well done for the subject matter.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21571
Unread 04-01-2010   #14
Angelus
Frequent Poster

I think the problem is that she needs to see what other producers are doing so she can incorporate that into it.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010   #15
chipper
Leecher

I'd buy it, problem is I only have money on my Paypal account and they don't accept Paypal.
chipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010   #16
ederin
Process Fan

I just sent an e-mail asking if I could use paypal. I'll let you guys know if that's something the owner is willing to do.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010   #17
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
I just sent an e-mail asking if I could use paypal. I'll let you guys know if that's something the owner is willing to do.
I just picked up the schoolgirl one. Ms. Tainton was nice enough to let me use paypal.

It's fantastic. Spends a ton of time on the two important parts of bimboization -- dialogue and clothing changes. A lot of great details. An absolute must-get for bimboization fans.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010   #18
Matrix1807
Phasing in and out

Awww, man, i just love that schoolgirl clip (from what i've seen in the trailers). Just wish i had the money to get it...
Matrix1807 is offline   Reply With Quote