free hit counters
Voodoo dolls are fun!!! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2008   #1
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Voodoo dolls are fun!!!

Anyone know any comics, manga and anime. be it individual chapters, episodes or whole serieses in general that feature voodoo dolls.

I only remember "Rosario Vampire" which has a witch loli who uses a doll of the main character to fondle nearby girl`s breasts and to hit himself.

"Nagasarete Airantou" which has a girl torturing her twin sister whenever she feels like it.

And "Imagine Banner" which uses band-aids to control a doll, whatever the doll feels the girl feels as well(Shadow0000 was the one who discovered this series and is listed in his house).

As you can see, this can be used for comedy, fanservice, fun and etc.

Lets talk.

I`d also like to hear ideas on the subject.

Last edited by chachazero90; 06-29-2008 at 09:08 AM.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008   #2
cmage
Process Fan

Re: Voodoo dolls are fun!!!

The only thing I have related to this is a story from overflowingbra.com...It's the first in its series.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViP.zip (7.4 KB, 562 views)
cmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008   #3
timberwolf69
awhitetimberwolf

i just remember the movie "The Witches of Eastwick" Jack Nicholson and one of the best voodoo doll play films ever.
timberwolf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008   #4
No_Eggs
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Anyone know any comics, manga and anime. be it individual chapters, episodes or whole serieses in general that feature voodoo dolls.

I only remember "Rosario Vampire" which has a witch loli who uses a doll of the main character to fondle nearby girl`s breasts and to hit himself.

"Nagasarete Airantou" which has a girl torturing her twin sister whenever she feels like it.

And "Imagine Banner" which uses band-aids to control a doll, whatever the doll feels the girl feels as well(Shadow0000 was the one who discovered this series and is listed in his house).

As you can see, this can be used for comedy, fanservice, fun and etc.

Lets talk.

I`d also like to hear ideas on the subject.
Link for image banner please
No_Eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2008   #5
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

Topic reminded me of a Voodoo fun image I made way back for Ellecobraja. Was fun. The two are making voodoo dolls of each other, but are becoming what they make at the same time. It was my first Voodoo attempt. I might go into that again sometime ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Voodoo With DM.JPG (97.0 KB, 1347 views)
Grand Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008   #6
MeloaEpiphany
Voodoo Enthusiast

While searching for fictional stories / films / comics that use voodoo dolls (my favorite fetish), I accidentally stumbled upon a hentai-manga publication called "Innyuu Ranbu" which contained 9 unrelated stories. While I'm not a big hentai fan, the second story is worth mentioning:

A girl named Haruka is tripped in class and the boys get a look at her panties. As revenge on the girl who accidentally tripped her, she makes a voodoo doll of the girl and makes her strip and masturbate before the entire class, and the teacher who seems to enjoy the spectacle, going as far as coming on her face, followed by the male students.

Source Info:
http://e-hentai.org/m/g/j/c/p/756/

Gallery Link for this story (translated as "Haruka's Revenge):
http://boylamas.110mb.com/hentaimang...183/index.html
Hopefully, you can figure it out from here. :-)

Last edited by MeloaEpiphany; 07-21-2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Clarification
MeloaEpiphany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008   #7
chachazero90
Process Disciple

ding ring ding ring ding ring. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Meloaepiphany, THANK YOU
Unread 07-27-2008   #8
MeloaEpiphany
Voodoo Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
"Imagine Banner" which uses band-aids to control a doll, whatever the doll feels the girl feels as well (Shadow00000 was the one who discovered this series and is listed in his House).
Are you sure that "Imagine Banner" is the name of the series? I used the Advanced Search engine to find "Imagine Banner" in Shadow00000's Manga House & came up with nothing! Maybe you could double-check with Shadow00000 about this "voodoo"-related series; I'm sure that "voodoo" fanatics would definitely appreciate it!
Unread 07-27-2008   #9
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Sorry, Look near the bottom of the 1st page of the following thread and you`ll find the download links for the chapters:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=10441

Seems like Shadow spelt it as Imajine - Banaa

Last edited by chachazero90; 07-27-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Unread 07-27-2008   #10
Shadow00000
Process Master

I messed the filenames and I wasn't sure if the Banaa meant Banner, reason to not create a thread.

Sena Monaco is actually making Kaitou Tenshi Tsuin Angel, an ecchi Magical Girl series by Samii (Sammy?), and though it may be obvious, it's a hentai mangaka.

I can make a thread and fix the filenames, though I don't know under which tag should I post it, [Link] ?, the series only have 137 pages which means there should be a few chapters more at least. I'll fix everything when the new chapter comes up.

Last edited by Shadow00000; 07-28-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2008   #11
MeloaEpiphany
Voodoo Enthusiast

In a voodoo-doll-related forum post, someone brought up the concept of "live" voodoo-doll re-modeling. Now I am reminded of a few stories to compare & contrast:

"Playing With Dolls" [http://home.att.net/~nomdreserv3/stories/Dolls.html] contained instances of "live" sensory manipulation (victim can feel sensations of being touched directly) and "delayed" physical re-modeling (effects such as breast growth occur gradually).

"Voodoo Jenny" [http://www.superheroinecentral.com/m...oodoojenny.htm] contained instances of "live" body repositioning (in this case, the doll moves like the victim; when doll is restrained, victim is also restrained).

"The Marvel, The Witch, And The Voodoo" [http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc14/sg-can04.txt] is a DC Comics fanfic in which Mary Marvel is being sensually tortured by a young voodoo witch who desires Mary Marvel's powers. The voodoo-doll torture is "live" re-positioning & sensory manipulation similar to the kind depicted in "Voodoo Jenny"; however, in this story, the doll is "live" only when it is touched by a living being (such as a natural human hand without gloves).

Last edited by MeloaEpiphany; 11-04-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Hyperlink management
Unread 02-26-2009   #12
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Maken-ki chapter 11 has a girl with a maken(special item) that allows her to make a voodoo doll.

The downside is that we dont see much of it and we only see her use it on 2 guys.

Read from here till end.
http://www.onemanga.com/Maken-ki/11/19/