free hit counters
Mouth Erasure - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-22-2009   #1
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Mouth Erasure

Not sure what else to call it, but basically it's the process of erasing or removing someone's mouth, or otherwise sealing it shut.

Think of what happens to Neo in The Matrix, except ideally it would be to a woman.

One example is the fourth episode of the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I sadly can't find on youtube at the moment, where a rival cheerleader of a teenage witch (more or less) has her mouth sealed shut to remove her as a potential candidate for head cheerleader.

Then there's the episode Bad Juju from Blood Ties where a voodoo lady takes away Coreen's mouth to keep her quiet.

An episode of Charmedfeatures a similar thing with a mischievous gnome.

And of course, that part in one of the Warlock movies where an annoying secretary is silenced for good.

This sort of thing may not be for everyone, I know, as I think it's specifically tied to bondage (haha bad pun). But instead of gagging a woman with cloth, or tape, or an object, she's gagged by removing her mouth entirely.

I personally love the idea of careless, accidental transformation, with stuff like "I wish I could keep my big mouth shut", and my first attempted contribution here was something along those lines, but I haven't really found anything really good like that professionally.

There's already Yahoo groups devoted to this subject, and odds are there isn't anything out there that they haven't found, but I thought I'd bring it up here since it is a manner of transformation.

So has anyone seen any related materials? Whether pictures, movies, or even just stories?
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009   #2
lolo2001
Frequent Poster

Re: Mouth Erasure

In a episode from frinch series this happens
lolo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009   #3
EToaster
Process Fan

Gnrfk on Deviantart has several of these, in addition to lots of other unusual body morphing photoshops.
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2009   #4
BaronChimera
Process Fan

lolo2001, do you have any more information? (And, do you mean 'french' series, or is 'frinch' the name?)

I've seen Gnrfk's work before, and it's pretty good. There's other people on DA who have similar manipulations. I probably should've mentioned in the first post that I've already scoured DA pretty thoroughly. But thanks all the same.
Unread 11-22-2009   #5
erazorblade521
The Ultimate Awesome

Outlaw's ending in Twisted Metal: Head On features exactly this. When trying to apprehend Calypso, the male driver makes the mistake of saying "I wish you'd shut up" to his sister and Calypso grants his wish.

erazorblade521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009   #6
Truct
Lurker

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of this myself. Personally, I really enjoy stories about this kind of stuff and the wish gone wrong concept. Much like you, I've done a lot searching. Unfortunately, you've mentioned almost all the same places I've checked and all the same movies/TV shows.

The only other place that comes to mind would be Flicker.com. I was able to find some images under the search word "mouthless". Other generic keywords may turn up some additional images. But for all of these, like on Deviant's search, you have to browse through a bunch of unwanted images.

I was hoping that one Fringe episode would have a female victim but no such luck. BTW, is it me or is over 90% of the victims in that series male? Just a dumb observation.
Truct is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009   #7
BaronChimera
Process Fan

So, it was Fringe, ok. Sucks that it was male though, but you're right. Most of the time when this happens in media it's to a male.

My ideal one, if it involved a male at all, would for there to be a TG first. Maybe I should think about commissioning something like that.
Unread 11-23-2009   #8
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

I know it's male, but why hasn't the scene from the first Matrix movie been mentioned yet??? lol

Other male occurrences I can think of include the after effects of a wish a guy makes in the genie-episode of X-Files (the victim of the wish had to have a new set of lips and mouth surgically made), and a nightmare-scene in Ed, Edd, and Eddy (creepiest moment in the series, beware the Kanker pit, IMO) where Ed dreams his mother (who has Johnny's head in the dream, oddly) punishes him by saying something like 'Let's wipe that smile off your face!', and then Ed's mouth just disappears until he screams in horror at being sent to the Kanker pit, where his lips reopen in a surreal way.
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009   #9
BaronChimera
Process Fan

I mentioned the Matrix in my first post. This just goes to show that this happens more often than not to males, but my purpose for this thread was to focus on females. It really doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

I failed to mention it in my last post, but that Twisted Metal clip is exactly the sort of thing I'm thinking about. It's a shame it just cuts off after the event, and there were no scenes after the wish was granted. Chances are it was just a one-shot ending as well so I wouldn't expect to see her mouthless in future TM games if she's in them.

The realization, the freaking out over being mouthless is one of the best parts to me. It's why so many of the mouthless image edits don't do it justice, since there's rarely any expression of surprise in the images.

Another example I forgot to put in my first post was this scene from a foreign tv show (the title appears to be Kakabakaba?). Unfortunately the girl this happens to is a little too young and unattractive, but the effect is just what I'm looking for. It's a bit cheesy with some obvious slowdown, but it works. Though I have no idea what's being said in the scenes.
Unread 11-23-2009   #10
EToaster
Process Fan

That does remind me of a scene from the 2005 Brothers Grimm movie, where a little girl has her face covered in mud and wipes it off to find her whole face missing.

I'm not sure why this person felt they needed to add their own music on top of the movie audio, though. >_>
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009   #11
BaronChimera
Process Fan

That one's actually new to me, thanks EToaster. Though I'm not really in it for little girls, the effect is more or less right.

And, for the sake of adding to the thread, here are a few panels from Justice League America #23 and 24 where Zatanna is unmouthed to remove her as a threat. Pretty effective way of dealing with a magic user.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jla23_1.jpg (478.0 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg jla24_1.jpg (292.7 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg jla24_2.jpg (296.1 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg jla24_3.jpg (279.4 KB, 343 views)

Last edited by BaronChimera; 06-25-2016 at 05:53 AM.
Unread 11-23-2009   #12
Mr_DNA
Altruistic Pervert

Twilight Zone: The Movie has a kid with no mouth, and it scared the shit out of me as a kid.