free hit counters
TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2010   #13
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Re: TaylorMade Suggestions, Scripts & Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
I would request TG and bimbofication, but they've already been requested, lol.

Ooh, how about AP? A young teenage girl (Of course, not too young. Maybe 16?) grows into an older, well-endowed woman!
And once we get a couple doable scripts for TG or Bimbofication then we're good to go.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2010   #14
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by facehead View Post
All i want in the whole world is some futa transformation and PE.
Futa transformation and PE are in the works.

Unread 11-25-2010   #15
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post
If you want an idea for a script, try this idea:

A dumpy, chubby girl, bad hair, glasses, acne, ugly nose...

...and 2 different lengths of pants to show the different leg lengths.
Sweet. Exactly the kind of script & details we are looking for.

Thanks!

Unread 12-06-2010   #16
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
I would request TG and bimbofication, but they've already been requested, lol.

Ooh, how about AP? A young teenage girl (Of course, not too young. Maybe 16?) grows into an older, well-endowed woman!
Ok but must be 18. I am not in the mood to go to jail.
Unread 12-06-2010   #17
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
Over in the "increased beauty" thread, I mentioned that I felt there were some missed opportunities in the "Holly's Magic Shoes" clip. I'm posting them here as suggestions to keep in mind for future "increased beauty" clips that you may do...

* Not sure what kind of post-production special effects you have the means to do, but it seemed like the shoes should have glowed or sparkled or something while they were "working" -- or at least have a little "tinkling bell" sound effect while the shoes were seen in close-up during her nap.
* Commenting on her navel piercing as if it had appeared while she was asleep (those aren't something normally found on young, nerdy girls, so it makes sense that it would have been a magical addition).
* And since the navel piercing magically appeared, what about earrings or other jewelry?
* Specifically commenting on the makeup that had appeared on her face when she sees herself in the mirror -- and maybe even, unsure at first, she tries and fails to wash it off (but quickly becomes excited at the prospect of magically permanent makeup).
* Ending up with a nice-looking manicure -- not sure whether you could do a nail-growing animation, but she could have suddenly had Lee Press-On Nails or something. Similar to the makeup, she could have even tried but failed to cut them.
* More drastic change to the hair (longer and/or a different color) -- presumably, with the assistance of a wig during the filming.
* Change in panties -- it seems like she should have had a less sexy pair to begin with, probably something larger and white. Then she'd be excited upon noticing her new red panties, since they match the dress she's going to put on.
* Should have been a little more obvious that she now has no trouble walking in high heels.
* To expand upon that quite a bit: her feet are now a little too big for the magic shoes, so let's say she takes them off a bit reluctantly, halfway expecting to change back. She doesn't. She intends to go raid her mother's closet for another pair of shoes, but she then discovers that she can't walk flat-footed (or, at least, it's painful for her to put her heels down). Confused but excited, she says something like, "If I have to wear high heels, I wish I had some that fit." And a red pair that matches the dress (or the panties) appears on her feet. She tries again, wishing for a sexier pair, and she gets shoes with a higher heel and platforms. Quick experimentation shows that it only works on shoes -- or maybe on shoes and other accessories if you want to give her additional jewelry at this point.
* On the table next to the mirror, she sees an unfamiliar purse that matches the dress. She pulls the driver's license out of the wallet and sees that the picture is what she looks like now, and she realizes that it indicates that she's 21. (You wouldn't even have to mock one up to show it to the camera; that could all be handled with her dialogue.)
* Especially if it's been established that the effects continue without the shoes on, the last line should have been along the lines of "I think I'm going to loan these shoes to [name of the friend she was talking to on the phone, which I've forgotten already]." A nice, uplifting note to end on...

Wow, now that I've written that all out, it's quite a list. Obviously, I like the implication of the increased beauty -- or at least certain aspects/traits that are "markers" of it -- being permanent.
Thank you. That is very helpful.
Unread 12-06-2010   #18
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Well, I would provide a script, eventually. Of course, I have to ask, will we have to buy these in order to view them? I notice that occasionally, on YouTube, I'll see a little minute-long process-y clip, and that is usually enough to satisfy me.

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010   #19
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr View Post
And once we get a couple doable scripts for TG or Bimbofication then we're good to go.
PLEASE send these
mtpresents@gmail.com
I am ready to shoot them!!!!!!
Unread 12-17-2010   #20
Gunny1
Process Fan

If you would be at all interested, I would not only be willing to write a TG/BE/Bimbofication script, but would also be more than willing to help with some editing/special effects. Don't get me wrong - I think the visual effects in your work is already amazing, I simply think it can be made mind-blowing by adding in some digital effects as well. (If you would like, I could include example of this within a script itself).

Sort of as an aside/extension, while giantess isn't my cup of tea, I could use the same digital effects to fulfil the request Jamball made earlier in the thread - some judicious use of green/blue screen effect could really help the illusion of growth. (There are also some forced-perspective tricks you could use right while filming to create ultra-giantess effects. Just as a simple example - have your model sitting on a stool, in front of a couch, with the stool hidden completely by her skirt/dress. Then, as you film, move the camera forward (on a dolly, if at all possible), while zooming out. This will alter the perspective and make the model, in the foreground, seem to grow relative to the couch. This, and other such effects, are quite simple to do - similar tricks were used in the Lord of the Rings trilogy to make the Hobbits seem so small.)
Gunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011   #21
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny1 View Post
If you would be at all interested, I would not only be willing to write a TG/BE/Bimbofication script, but would also be more than willing to help with some editing/special effects. Don't get me wrong - I think the visual effects in your work is already amazing, I simply think it can be made mind-blowing by adding in some digital effects as well. (If you would like, I could include example of this within a script itself).

Sort of as an aside/extension, while giantess isn't my cup of tea, I could use the same digital effects to fulfil the request Jamball made earlier in the thread - some judicious use of green/blue screen effect could really help the illusion of growth. (There are also some forced-perspective tricks you could use right while filming to create ultra-giantess effects. Just as a simple example - have your model sitting on a stool, in front of a couch, with the stool hidden completely by her skirt/dress. Then, as you film, move the camera forward (on a dolly, if at all possible), while zooming out. This will alter the perspective and make the model, in the foreground, seem to grow relative to the couch. This, and other such effects, are quite simple to do - similar tricks were used in the Lord of the Rings trilogy to make the Hobbits seem so small.)
We went through your scenarios and two of them we will begin to work on and a third we also think is pretty cool. Great stuff.

Unread 06-27-2011   #22
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny1 View Post

As I mentioned we really liked all 4 of the scripts you sent but in case Taylor hasn't gotten in touch with you she's got one of them cast and the props needed to do it and she's just trying to get it scheduled. If you are able to contact her that would be great. mtpresents at gmail.com

Unread 06-27-2011   #23
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

We've released several Futa, Bimbo and an age regression clip over the last month or two and we're still planning other clips that have been mentioned here.

We shot Mika Tan in an age regression clip last night & have another futa clip(featuring a new member) shot and in editing right now.
I think we're going to try a pig transformation in the next week or two and possibly something cow related later on.

So please don't think we've ignored any requests. We sometimes take awhile to find the right time to shoot something especially when we've never done it before.

Unread 06-27-2011   #24
duckboy43
Process Fan

"Pig transformation...cow transformation...."

*fantastic* !!
duckboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote