free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-16-2012   #13
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Huh, feels weird reading this again after so long (even though I just reread the first two chapters recently).

It seems like Maddi's really getting used to working at Juggalos. She barely paid attention to her growth in the locker room, chatting away with Sheila like a couple of high school girls after gym. What made me laugh was her run-in with Riley. I felt like I was watching a clash of the titans similar to the scenes of Eyeshield 21 (at football anime where a single clash between a running back and a linebacker would seem to last about 5 minutes or so. Basically, way longer than what it actually was). Even their looks got me pumped. Like the close up to the eyes of a character. Maddi: Don't you dare. Riley: Watch me. Awesome!

What a surprise from Angie though. She was such a side character that I'd almost forgotten her. Had no idea that she'd get her own couple of chapters. But pregnant?! Did NOT see that coming. It really is hard for me to imagine a picture in my head though. I wasn't able to clearly picture Angie's size until that part that mentioned that her breasts were the same size as Sheila's. This is a because I have a problem painting a mental image. The description was great.
I have to agree with Maddi though. WHAT exactly is in that gigantic belly?! Not to mention that I have to feel sorry for Angie. Didn't even have time to mentally prepare herself for this.

Oh, and though I don't usually say things like this, I felt that the part where Maddi was trying to figure out how to bring the chairs to the lobby was unnecessary. I mean you have a woman expanding in an even weirder way than normal and you're over here messing with chairs for an hour. Why? Why not make a couple of trips to and from the Gold Room to get chairs? Idk, maybe that was there to show how she's getting used to her Juggalos bulk, but it just seemed unnecessary to me.

Great first half. Wondering what I'll find in the second!!
oxdaman is offline   Reply With Quote