free hit counters
[Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 1 Week Ago   #1
andu22
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 11
[Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

This is a hentai in which there is age progression.

https://exhentai.org/g/1250260/6cc0060ee1/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 166.jpg (469.2 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg 167.jpg (479.3 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpg 168.jpg (463.8 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg 171.jpg (497.8 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg 172.jpg (538.7 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg 173.jpg (529.9 KB, 293 views)
andu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator
 
Prof_Sai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth, mostly
Posts: 4,150
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #3
Quantum Heart
froppy
 
Quantum Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 224
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

uh... okay. i mean i wouldn't go into the body expansion forum and be like "wow stuffing bothers me, we shouldn't literally fetishize an unhealthy activity like overeating" but you do you kero
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #4
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie
 
godleydemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, US
Posts: 642
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.
This is a fetish, that involves something that can't happen in the realm of reality. It's purely sexual in nature and no other thought is put into it by the people that enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't look at it, no one is forcing you to. But don't go and try to demonize it, just because you think a certain part of it is immoral.

A fetish in of itself is immoral to general society, it's why it's referred to as a fetish. You've been around these parts longer than I have, you should know this by now.
__________________
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
TF-Viewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10,747
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
This is a fetish, that involves something that can't happen in the realm of reality. It's purely sexual in nature and no other thought is put into it by the people that enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't look at it, no one is forcing you to. But don't go and try to demonize it, just because you think a certain part of it is immoral.

A fetish in of itself is immoral to general society, it's why it's referred to as a fetish. You've been around these parts longer than I have, you should know this by now.

I wouldn't say fetishes are inherently immoral, as that is not part of the definition of fetish at all. Fetishes are "abnormal" not "immoral" , the two words both end in "L", that's the only connection there. Also, morality is subjective.... so... everyone shut up and just look at the tits.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #6
Prof_Sai
Instigator
 
Prof_Sai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth, mostly
Posts: 4,150
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

Small.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #7
OhZone
Relationship goals.
 
OhZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 34,959
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
AP kind of bothers me. (unless it is RN) A child in an adult body is still a child.
That's soccermom's view too.


Yesh, I feel weird about both. Cassie used to try to RP ARING me and it was so weird.
__________________
TeamMaxi.jpg

Also - avatar by Prof. Sai!
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #8
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie
 
godleydemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wasilla, Alaska, US
Posts: 642
Re: [Nippa Takahide] Kusari no Kuni no Anoko (COMIC Mugen Tensei 2018-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I wouldn't say fetishes are inherently immoral, as that is not part of the definition of fetish at all. Fetishes are "abnormal" not "immoral" , the two words both end in "L", that's the only connection there. Also, morality is subjective.... so... everyone shut up and just look at the tits.
hmm, true, I think I used the wrong word there while trying to make a point. Abnormal is a much better word to describe it. But the rest of it still stands for me, which is pretty much summed up with, "shut up and just look at the tits" lol
__________________
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.