free hit counters
Atlas Touch 4 is now available FMG GTS - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-13-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Atlas Touch 4 is now available FMG GTS

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

The man with the female muscle growing touch is back! Atlas Touch 4 follows Russ as he is dragged to a Heaven and Hell fraternity party, where the women are dressed as sexy angels and devils! The rooms are really crowded, will Russ be able to move through them without accidentally touching the girls? And what did Lily wish for, and what happens when she tests the wish on Denise? Find out in Atlas Touch 4! This comic contains FMG, giantess, clothes ripping, shoe busting, amazon giantess sex with normal size man, oral sex to normal size man from amazon giantess, cum shot on amazon giantess face and chest, multiple women growing to amazon giantess with clothes ripping in the process, growing amazon vs jocks feats of strength and more!

Growth is caused by touch. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3600. Written by ZZZ and Joe, lines by Oscar Celestini, Colors by Milen.

Collectors Edition is 51 pages and includes all text and no text pages, a full color alternate cover by the Vitamin Z team of Arturo and Cexi featuring a very large clothes shredded mostly nude Denise flexing, sketch pages featuring female muscle, height and breast growth along with clothes ripping, ink pages featuring more female muscle growth and clothes ripping along with amazon growth to giantess amazon during tug of war, advanced full color preview of GTS Rift featuring the Kaigiantess busting machine Areola Twister taking on a huge powerful muscle giantess while she is trying to pleasure herself with a boat, advanced full color preview of Edge of Humanity 4 featuring the newest characters, a set of sexy busty twins gone amazon with Monica pleasuring herself as she watches the twins have their way with Rod, and advanced lineart preview of Going Berserka 3, see two amazon mini giantesses taking on a 5 headed cerberus and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Atlas4_preview_001.jpg (470.6 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg Atlas4_preview_002.jpg (397.3 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg Atlas4_preview_003.jpg (410.0 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg Atlas4_preview_004.jpg (422.9 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg Atlas4_preview_005.jpg (451.5 KB, 159 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2015   #2
JM_1992
Process Fan

Re: Atlas Touch 4 is now available FMG GTS

First of all, you rascal for keeping this comic on the down low, I actually thought this was going to be released around Halloween.

Secondly, another great issue for the Atlas Touch series with lots of growing.

And I'm really excited to see someone from the last issue make an appearance in the end (glad it was her, I wanted to see more of her). Be interested to see what she's up to .

Hyped for part 5, there's so much potential.
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #3
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

Re: Atlas Touch 4 is now available FMG GTS

I was thoroughly amused! I knew poor Russ was going to be in trouble when he got dragged into a sorority party! Trouble for him... fun for us! XD

Keep up the good work! Looks like this series is picking up a bit of steam!

-Kai

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlas, clothesripping, fmg, giantess