free hit counters
Titan Games is now available FMG, GTS - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2016   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Titan Games is now available FMG, GTS

Titan Games is now available at ZZZ Comics: https://sizechangecentral.com/

To the victor goes the size, the Titan Games have begun! When Samantha finds herself in the battle for her life against growing enemies, she saves Mark by taking down two opponents, brining big size and muscles to her beautiful body! And now she goes to have her way sexually with Mark! After their sexual fun the battle continues where their opponents are now much bigger and stronger and still growing! How will they survive and how big will the women grow? One woman will grow more muscular than any woman in any previously released ZZZ Comics comic! This comic contains FMG, Giantess, height growth, breast growth, ass growth, clothes ripping, shoe busting, size transfer, peril, amazon mini giantess hand to hand combat, mini giantess amazon carrying normal size man, mini giantess amazon sex with normal size man, oral sex to normal size man from mini giantess amazon, cum shot on mini giantess amazon face and more!

Growth is caused by defeating an opponent. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3825. Written by ZZZ, lines by Gian Carlo Bernal, colors by Cexi.

Collectors Edition is 53 pages and includes all text and no text pages, a 4 page full color sneak peek of Camp and Grow 2 with lines by Oscar Celestini and colors by Gaston. Fiery color character designs, sketch pages and ink pages featuring clothes ripping, female muscle growth and hyper female muscle growth, advanced full color preview of Ozzzed 3 featuring normal size man having sex with big green giantess and cum shot in mouth, and advanced full color preview of Nozama Idol, a Nozama Transfer spin off by the Vitamin Z art team featuring female muscle growth and size transfer and more!

ZZZ Comics: https://sizechangecentral.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TitanGames_preview_001.jpg (393.0 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg TitanGames_preview_003.jpg (398.8 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg TitanGames_preview_004.jpg (450.2 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg TitanGames_preview_005.jpg (489.4 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg TitanGames_preview_002.jpg (395.7 KB, 165 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016   #2
halifax32
Too Busy Being Delicious

Re: Titan Games is now available FMG, GTS

Very cool! I'll admit that I like these comics a lot but sometimes the size of the muscles is just a little bit on the small side for my tastes. Can't wait to see the winner!
halifax32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2016   #3
JM_1992
Process Fan

Really enjoyed the comic, and Cexi's starting to become one of my favourite artists. Also it's nice to see you change things up a bit with a more muscle-bound woman.
Hope to see more women this muscular or more in future FMG comics.
Also looking forward to Camp and Grow 2 when it comes out.
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2016   #4
bigtone
Lurker

The art looks amazing, and the story sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to read it
bigtone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fmg, giantess, growing, muscle, zzzcomics