free hit counters
Heroforge Minis - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-08-2014   #1
MadDemon64
Process Fan

Heroforge Minis

While not exactly female muscle growth, the kickstarter funded Heroforge Minis allows you create miniatures that can become quite muscular. I'm pretty sure the most apt of roleplayers can come up with a reason as to why their gnomish bard miniature has more muscles on them than their friend's half-orc barbarian miniature.

As for me, I created my D&D OC Bregwyn Firehide

Last edited by MadDemon64; 12-08-2014 at 08:14 AM.
MadDemon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2014   #2
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

Re: Heroforge Minis

https://www.heroforge.com/

I didnīt know about this, thanks.

A really interesting tool - But I am not sure I understand how the system works. Do I need a 3d printer myself or do they make it for me? I donīt see a purchase- button
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2014   #3
Nihtgenga
Come into my parlour...

Huh, this is a really cool idea. I know plenty of folks who'd probably use this, though I'm not a miniature gamer, myself.

Darkhunter, they make it for you and ship it out. I couldn't find a purchase button either, but a little rooting around did reveal their pricing page.
Unread 12-09-2014   #4
MadDemon64
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihtgenga View Post
Huh, this is a really cool idea. I know plenty of folks who'd probably use this, though I'm not a miniature gamer, myself.

Darkhunter, they make it for you and ship it out. I couldn't find a purchase button either, but a little rooting around did reveal their pricing page.
Oh and I'm pretty sure that some clever Dungeon Master will think ahead and not only buy the scale statuettes to represent giants/giantesses.
MadDemon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2014   #5
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihtgenga View Post

Ah thank you I missed that.

25$ for a higher detailed one isnīt cheap but the idea to create your own character seems nice. I paint my own miniatures so choosing my own super-busty/muscular elf warrior princess is a nice addition . Judging on the pictures I wouldnīt bother with the cheaper version, looks like they got almost no details.
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote