free hit counters
Goddesszilla 3 is now available, GTS, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-04-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Goddesszilla 3 is now available, GTS, BE

Now available at ZZZ Comics:

The city destroying giantesses return! Sheila is the newest big bad babe and the biggest! She quickly overpwers Karen and Bigzilla and starts having her way with them sexually! The Government deploys a large long silver vibrating secret weapon to handle...or be handled...by Sheila! Bigzilla tries to put Karen in her place but thanks to the Magnifier XXX Karen grows much bigger than Bigzilla too! Bigzilla takes a dip in the radioactive pool that created her, what will happen? And what are Lynn, Congo and Uberman up to? Find out in Goddesszilla 3! This comic contains giantess, clothes ripping, breast growth, ass growth, height growth, destrruction of building by outgrowing it, giantess cat fight, giantess with giant vibe, normal size men in ship inside giantess pussy, giantess monster transformation, giantess sexual activity with two smaller giantess and more!

Growth is caused by Monsterfier X, radioactive pool and other sources. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3600. Written by ZZZ & Henry Buto, lines by Rafael Lanhellas, Colors by Dijjo, cover by Nath.

Collectors Edition is 55 pages and includes all text and no text images, a sexy full color alternate cover drawn by Carlos Silva of giantess Karen, 2 full color alternate artist pages featuring Sheila outgrowing a building and destroying it in the process, ink page by another atrtist of the same page, layout pages featuring growth and clothes ripping, 2 black and white alternate covers by cover artist Nath featuring giantess Lynn, advanced full color preview of Gigante Lake 3 featuring the returning and growing girls from part 1 and 2, and full color preview of GTS Pop with a fan girl growing to giantess size while giving oral to mini giantess GTS Pop member Goldie and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gzilla3preview_001.jpg (411.2 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg Gzilla3preview_002.jpg (372.8 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg Gzilla3preview_003.jpg (416.9 KB, 394 views)
File Type: jpg Gzilla3preview_004.jpg (453.2 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg Gzilla3preview_005.jpg (260.9 KB, 295 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2015   #2
JM_1992
Process Fan

Re: Goddesszilla 3 is now available, GTS, BE

All good things come to those who wait, and they're right. It was a bloody brilliant comic sir, take a bow.

Loved all the growing, how big they are/got and the characters especially Sheila (hope she returns bigger and hornier) .

I'll be waiting for part 4, hope we don't have to wait nearly 2 years for the next one lol.

Last edited by JM_1992; 09-04-2015 at 08:09 AM.
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2015   #3
JM_1992
Process Fan

Forgot to mention this because of my excitement but the artwork and the cover are amazing as well.
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #4
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

ROTFL!

Oh my God! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while! XD

A superb continuation of an already crazy story! And things keep on getting crazier! I await the next part with bated breath!

-Kai

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2015   #5
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Geez Kaisai I thought your only into fmg:3
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giantess, goddesszilla, godzilla, growing