free hit counters
How I ask for text/illust at charge? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-27-2016   #1
khahahaa
Lurker

How I ask for text/illust at charge?

I have been enjoyed GTS/FMG growth contents for a long time thankful to plenty of writers and illustators. But as I consider my fetishism accurate more than before, I can not satisfied with contents which get out of my strike zone(ex. none-growth and from th beginning GTS, GTS shrinking back or able to size changing at will).

Therefore I decide to expend some money for this. there are theee major problem.

1. I don't know how to contanct with commision writers/illustrators. Where can I find them?

2. I live in East Asia. How I Pay for them?

3. I don't know market price about comissions(illust, writing both). how much is it? how put a price on this?

Anyone who know about this well plz help me. I'm not good at English cause not mother tongue, sorry fot that.
khahahaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2016   #2
JBird
Casual Artist

Re: How I ask for text/illust at charge?

I am sure this post will be moved elsewhere, but I will still try to answer your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khahahaa View Post
1. I don't know how to contanct with commision writers/illustrators. Where can I find them?
You can find creators on forums like this, and websites such as Deviant Art or Patreon. From what I have seen, artists will keep themselves limited to a certain amount of commissions they choose to work on at a time. This is typically due to how long it may take an individual to produce art.

Quote:
2. I live in East Asia. How I Pay for them?
Paypal is the option most artists like myself use to receive money for commissions.

Quote:
3. I don't know market price about comissions(illust, writing both). how much is it? how put a price on this?
This is entirely dependent on the creator. I have seen some artists offer pricing based on an hourly basis.

I hope this helped
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2016   #3
khahahaa
Lurker

Re: How I ask for text/illust at charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I am sure this post will be moved elsewhere, but I will still try to answer your questions.

You can find creators on forums like this, and websites such as Deviant Art or Patreon. From what I have seen, artists will keep themselves limited to a certain amount of commissions they choose to work on at a time. This is typically due to how long it may take an individual to produce art.

Paypal is the option most artists like myself use to receive money for commissions.

This is entirely dependent on the creator. I have seen some artists offer pricing based on an hourly basis.

I hope this helped

Very Thank! I got the hang of it.
khahahaa is offline   Reply With Quote