free hit counters
Anyone know Mako's status? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2016   #13
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Re: Anyone know Mako's status?

Mako also works on like, honest to god real movies, so that might take up quite a bit of free time, I'd wager, not to mention make it more prudent to make fetish videos private to protect the job.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2016   #14
Ctu
Frequent Poster

So she is protesting the trolls by giving into the trolls?
Ctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2017   #15
Miss Mako
TF Creator

My YouTube Channel is back up.

In response to why I sometimes go 'dark' - I won't always go into my personal life and the things I have to contend with. Trolls are everywhere and I've been dealing with them since the Siren Song days. They are harmless IMO. But every once in a while there are people who go beyond the normal Troll banter... and legit safety concerns arise for me and my loved ones. Many of you have never had to contend with this. But doing what Ive done - being Transgender - and making it easy for anyone to track who I really am - has put a target on me for those who want to possibly do me harm. It's no laughing matter.

Who said I retired? ��

- Miss Mako -
Unread 01-17-2017   #16
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

I've been witch hunted before, back when I made Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme a group of people made a harassment page on Encyclopedia Dramatica (a troll website) which linked directly to my personal facebook. I'd occasionally get a death threat on Steam by nonks who hadn't played the game, but I started getting them on my private pages/emails in droves, one guy even tracked down my old email address from highschool. Since then I've locked everything down and haven't had anything happen since, but it's an experience that stuck with me.

Anyone who thinks trolling/harassment on the internet is easy to deal with has clearly never dealt with an angry internet hive-mind. One or two trolls can be irritating, but when you put yourself out there making content it's just utterly ridiculous, I can understand going dark. What I did was just ignore the trolls and wait for them to get bored, but they flooded my steam page with troll topics and one will pop up every week or so even years after the game was released.

As awesome as the internet is, it can really suck sometimes. Most of the time it's great though.
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2017   #17
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Comment on content, not creators.

Personally, I feel that any review that starts "what kind of person" should be immediately oversighted unless there's demonstrable negligence or scamming, but that's just me.
Unread 01-18-2017   #18
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Comment on content, not creators.

Personally, I feel that any review that starts "what kind of person" should be immediately oversighted unless there's demonstrable negligence or scamming, but that's just me.

If everyone could adhere to that kind of civility - that would be great! Seems like a no brainer... right? Unfortuntately - there are groups of people out there who see me as more than just a content creator - they see me as a propagandist and promoter of a Transgender Lifetstyle. Something they greatly reject and want to stop dead in it's tracks. Especially men. I've been accused by some as being a "man hater" and "must be stopped". They are projecting and not wanting to understand the real reason why I transitioned or do what I do.

We've never heard so much about Trans issues than we have these past two years in the mainstream media - and with that also comes a backlash. As most of you know - these past few years - I haven't created that much new content compared to previous years (due to my own transition). But in that time - my channel has never become more popular. I started it back in 2006 on YouTube and have never seen this fast of viewership or subscribers as I've seen these past couple years. I think it's telling that this seems to coincide with the growing awarness of TG in the mainstream as well and people seeking it out - both good and bad.

Cheers
- Miss Mako -
Unread 01-18-2017   #19
Luke2013
Frequent Poster

This is most likely off topic from the original post.

I've got a question if you don't mind me asing it Mako and I'm sorry in advanced if this does offend you with asking this. I'm not exactly the best with words.

Onto the question is the Male actor that appears in the videos like the Underground series addiction episode and the one that transforms into the girl you before you started your transition or an reoccurring actor for those videos? This has been on my mind for awhile now and re watching a few of your videos you've done reignited the flame to ask.

Again sorry in advanced if the question was bad to ask.
Luke2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2017   #20
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke2013 View Post
This is most likely off topic from the original post.

I've got a question if you don't mind me asing it Mako and I'm sorry in advanced if this does offend you with asking this. I'm not exactly the best with words.

Onto the question is the Male actor that appears in the videos like the Underground series addiction episode and the one that transforms into the girl you before you started your transition or an reoccurring actor for those videos? This has been on my mind for awhile now and re watching a few of your videos you've done reignited the flame to ask.

Again sorry in advanced if the question was bad to ask.

Yep. That was me. I was also the lead in The Black Rabbit (I wasn't supposed to be - as the lead actor we originally had casted backed out at the last second).
I was also in the Mako & Wren shorts.

I actually don't care much to be in front of the camera and would rather be behind it. I don't necessarily like watching myself on screen (especially back before I transitioned). I look back and what I looked like then and am like "Who the hell is that?". I look so much different than I used to it's crazy.

I met up with my Paradox Alice Producer on Monday - Jade - whom I haven't seen in a few years and her jaw dropped when she saw me.

Cheers
- Miss Mako -
Unread 01-18-2017   #21
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Some trolls go above and beyond merely getting a rise out of you. They will never rest until you've been completely convinced you're a disgusting, depressing failure, and biting down on a cyanide pill is the only way to escape your pitiful state of existence. They probably won't stop until they've driven the rest of your family into doing the same thing. People tell you to grow thicker skin, but how much can a sociopath's behavior be indulged before a line has to be drawn? In the age of online anonymity, all bets are off.

It's the kind of murder that only the internet could make possible: Suicide induced through deliberate emotional trauma. It's twice as insidious because the law can't prosecute the killers.

Last edited by Dr. Otto; 01-18-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2017   #22
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
Some trolls go above and beyond merely getting a rise out of you. They will never rest until you've been completely convinced you're a disgusting, depressing failure, and biting down on a cyanide pill is the only way to escape your pitiful state of existence. They probably won't stop until they've driven the rest of your family into doing the same thing. People tell you to grow thicker skin, but how much can a sociopath's behavior be indulged before a line has to be drawn? In the age of online anonymity, all bets are off.

It's the kind of murder that only the internet could make possible: Suicide induced through deliberate emotional trauma. It's twice as insidious because the law can't prosecute the killers.

I wanna think this kind of behavior has been going on even long before the internet. A checks and balances of keeping people in line with what the majority of a culture believes and the way in which they want everyone around them to live their lives. Whether it has to do with just about anything that might be seen as "not the norm". There's rejection - hate - fear mongering - laws to control and coral the cattle into a collective mind set and lash out at others who don't fit into that bubble.

I really see what I've been dealing with and many other Transgender People across America as a type of WITCH HUNT. This all feels very dark ages and "the earth is flat" kind of rhetoric to someone like me. We've kinda become the new easy target by certain groups that really do wanna eradicate us or at best - push us back into the closet - and for us to be too afraid to come back out into the world because the world rejects us. (Which thankfully has not what has been happening to me with my own friends/family/peers). I've had more people support and have my back than I ever imagined I would when I came out. But not everyone has that.

But I also believe that this love and support by masses of non-Transgender People is also seen as a problem by those who want to see people like me go away - and therefor start to create false narratives to scare others into believing problems that don't actually exist. Or goes a step further and personally seeks me and my loved ones out to physically threaten us. And yes - if a Transgender person starts to feel they have no love or support by those even closest to them - suicide is an unfortunate act that many have taken. Not that much different than other stories of suicidal people who were bullied and rejected by those around them (just like in the documentary Audrie & Daisy from last year - powerful stuff)

And I wouldn't put it past many of the Transgender Haters out there - if you put them in a room full of their own like minded people and asked them if they were okay with Transgender People commiting suicide - many would probably acknowledge in a mob like fashion - that's the goal and why they go after Trans People. That's a harsh thing to say - but I think there is some truth in this.

Almost all of the over 200 Anti-Transgender Bills that have been introduced in state legislations around America in the past year - seemed to be aimed at Demonizing; segregating and taking rights away from people like myself. No where in those Bills do they have potential compromises or show any signs of empathy towards trying to work together; educate and include rather than exclude. I think this is VERY VERY telling of the AGENDA of many Political and Religious Leaders right now.

And yet with everything else going on - there are far more important and crucical things I want the American Governement to be focused on than to spend millions of tax payers money and time on something that really never should have been an issue in the first place IMO.

- Miss Mako -

Last edited by Miss Mako; 01-18-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2017   #23
Lightsol
HTML Wizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o

Fuck 'em. Fuck ALL of 'em.
Lightsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2017   #24
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsol View Post
It's been a bad week. I needed to watch this. Thanks.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote